Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

RD
Ronald D.
Richmond, IN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Bad engine
Very quick and doesn't even look like anyone touched it
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We are very please you are satisfied!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you for considering, listening and following through with my request!

06/14/2019 Category: Service
?
Appreciate the attempt to make things right!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

We are sorry to hear that your visit was less than satisfactory. We hope you will return and we can make it up to you!

TD
Thomas D.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
clean, quiet work done in reasonable time .
nice service writers who care about what you need.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you!

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service ,
Good people
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate you!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Brakes finally fixed
I had the front brakes replaced and the brake fluid changed. The brakes have always been mushy and soft like there was air in them since the car was new. Now it is like having power brakes, the brake pedal is firm and does not settle the longer the brakes are on. This has been a problem since the car was new and I did take it in once to have them checked.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for the survey! We really appreciate you!

NG
Norman G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Setvice
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank You for the wonderful survey!! We enjoy seeing you and wifey every time!!

Judith T.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2019 Category: Service
My go to person is Eva Gilreath, she treats me like family. she listens to me, she takes an interest in me. She is always kind and friendly. I love having her as my go to person, she is professional and always willing to help with any problem that I have.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much for being my family! You are the PERFECT customer. We appreciate your loyalty and how amazing you are. Thank you for making me feel special.

Greenwood, IN
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for being amazing!!!

BF
Barbara F.
Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/04/2019 Category: Service
👍👍
Friendliness, service, waiting area
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We hope we can earn 5 stars next visit. Thank you for being a great customer!

RP
Richard P.
2012 Hyundai Azera
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Place to take your vehicle
People are pleasant and knowledgeable clean work place
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words!!!

Caroline H.
Fairland, IN
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Treats the customer with respect.
Outstanding service as always. 😀
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank You fo the wonderful and dkind words. We always appreicate you!

LH
Luvenia H.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Everything I asked to be done was completed.
The young lady in the service area definitely has the right personality for this type of work. Myself and other customers in the waiting room discussed how professional she handles customers, compared to some of the other workers.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thasnk You for the wonderful kind words. I really apprecaite that! It means so much as I hope you guys have a great time while waiting for your veicles to be completed. !

CR
Charles R.
Mc Cordsville, IN
Always on time!
They are ready for you to arrive, paper work ready. I travel and come in on the way home and this is important to me. No extra waiting!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank You for the kind survey! we hope we always service you in the time frame that you see fit. Thank You for being an amazizng customer!

Acton, IN
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Staff was courteous and friendly.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey we appreciate all feedback.

Lawrence, IN
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the great survey!!! We hope we can earn the 5th star next visit!! Thank you for being a great customer !

Michael C.
Arlington, IN
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Service is good
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the awesome survey!! We appreciate you so very much!

Deborah M.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Everyone is professional, friendly and thorough. Service is timely by appointment and work to be done. We purchased our Santa Fe SUV at this dealership with a free car wash any time for as long as we own the car as part of our purchase agreement. The last to winters the car wash has been closed for repairs all winter long. Coincidence...I don't think so. That is my only complaint.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to full out the survey. The car wash is a wonderful thing to have and we would always be glad to wash your car. The car wash is 20 years old and some times malfunctions and can not with stand as many awesome customers as we have. It freezes. There def. Has been 2 issues where the car was was down for 3 weeks, we agree that is frustrating. We do try our best to get it fixed asap .Have a great weekend

CP
Christina P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Excellent service as usual from Ira and Eva!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you so much!!! You guys are awesome!!!

Seth H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I came in for a free pill change and had my tires rotated for a great price. The gentleman who sold me my 2018 Elantra GT came over and spoke with me. This is always a great feeling as many dealerships forget who you are after a sale. I will continue to come to my dealer for all my cars needs
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank You for the wonderful survey!! We really appreciate you!

Zionsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service. I got oil an change done and also used their shuttle for drop off and pick up from work while my car was being serviced.

Everyone I interacted with was great.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful survey!! We really appreciate you!