Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and Thorough
Friendly and courteous staff. I was in for an oil change and they were very thorough.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank youbfor being amazing! We love having you here. Please let us know if you need anything!!

SR
Susan R.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Majority of time I've had car serviced here in 10 years, Service dept. has diagnosed problems quickly and provided good service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

LH
Lisa H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank You so much! WE loooooove seeing you! You are just simply, wonderful! Thank You

Kristi S.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and good as usual
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey!

TN
Toni N.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
I bought my Hyundai Sante Fe back in 2005. Yes...she is still running like a champion because of the care and expertise of the entire service department. Eva and Ira always welcome me with a big smile and always get back to me as soon as they hear from the technicians. They are honest, knowledgeable, professional and they care....a lot. I will keep coming back because of them.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you so very much for being so amazing! We always enjoy seeing you and let us know of you need anything at all!

Sandra H.
Greenfield, IN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
They are really good with their service. Friendly, quick when possible! Take the time if it is needed!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We really appreciate you!

Donita R.
Greenfield, IN
11/02/2019 Category: Service
PM Service
Took my car in for PM service. They were on time and did an excellent job for a fair price.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/03/2019

Thank you for the great survey!

Michael G.
Avon, IN
2016 Hyundai Equus
11/01/2019 Category: Service
With a pleasant smile
Eva makes sure everyone of the customers in service are taken care of and does it with a smile. That makes getting service done much more palatable.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

I wanted to personally thank you for being such an amazing person! We love seeing you! Let me know if there is anything you need!

VF
Velma F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/01/2019 Category: Service
The service was great and the people friendly.
Even when I had difficulty with technical things like me gps and phone (handsfree), I went back and they were patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I really appreciated the extra help!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderfu lreview! We apprecaite you

CP
Christina P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, as always!
As always, Eva, Ira, and the service team were great!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! Appreciate you!

AH
Albert H.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great people to work with, and they treat you square ... do a good check of car while in service and show things they found you might be interested in but do not up-sell or pressure you.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey!!!

SR
Shirley R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change maintenance
No one comes out to greet you when you come into service. You have to cross over a rubber hose for Service door to open. One door has no hose,so I honked my horn and no one manually opened the door. I had to backup and go to the other door and cross over folded up hose. People just kept walking pass and I finally had to call out to a man walking by and ask him where to go.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. If you are unhappy and concerned  with your vehicle you may call anytime or reach out  Consumer affairs Hyundai and discuss the matter or meet with a salesman. Thank you for your feedback.

CD
Charles D.
Cumberland, IN
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/17/2019 Category: Service
ira&eva make this place great
always treated fair &freindly
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for being an amazing and loyal customer to us for all these years! We really appreciate you and your family! Thank you

GA
Geoffrey A.
Beech Grove, IN
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service team fast and friendly
Had to bring my car in for some work covered by my warranty. I wasn't sure if they would need to get me a rental or if it would be completed that afternoon, but I wasn't there nearly as long as I feared. After scheduling a specific time I could make, they were ready for me and I was out of there quickly. The car is great and Indy Hyundai does good work!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! Please let us know of there is anything you need. We appreciate you very much!

Karen B.
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/14/2019 Category: Service
This dealership is MUCH better than the Napleton Hyundai on 96th St. Bob Rohrman was quick with the service, they had a huge visiting/waiting area, with free popcorn and hot coffee, and they cleaned my car inside and out after the service. When I called to make the service appointment, they were fast and easy and I didn't get the run-around or delay like I usually do with Napleton. I will definitely bring my car back for its next scheduled service.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey! We appreciate you and thank you for your thoughtful words! We will see you on your next visit.

PS
Paul S.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Always feel like a valued customer by the service team.
The service team are great.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/13/2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We will see you next visit!

Kristi S.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Smooth operation
Eva and the service are alway on and above standards and I appreciate that they provide updates the entire time.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! It's a pleasure to see you on every visit!

Joseph H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2019 Category: Service
A place I can trust!
I've been servicing my vehicle here for 8 years now. I love the multi-point inspection provided with the standard oil change. I always know exactly what I need to keep my car running smoothly and never feel pressured. I trust them and will always go back!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you so so much for being an amazing customer!!! We love seeing you!

PH
Patricia H.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Free car washes. Close to home. Friendly staff. Good free popcorn.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey! I hope that next visit we may be able to earn the 5th star! Thank you for being an amazing customer

Mark B.
Cary, IL
10/07/2019
Eva To The Rescue!!
Saturday morning my wife and I were on our way from Chicago to a wedding in Kentucky when we hit something on 465, broke the left front wheel, which caused a flat on our Kona! After changing the tire and knowing we couldn't drive the remaining 200 miles on the temporary spare, we found Rohrman Indy Hyundai was within 5 miles and drove there. We entered the service bay at 8:05 am and Eva took care of us immediately. Eva checked and unfortunately they didn't have a new wheel in stock, and it could take quite a bit time to locate one and have it delivered.

Eva totally understood our need to arrive at the wedding on time, and offered to take a wheel off of a new car in the lot. This allowed us to continue on with the shortest delay instead of having to wait until a new wheel arrived later that morning. We were on our way within a short time and made it to the wedding safely with time to spare.

We can't thank Eva enough for coming to our rescue and saving the day. She came up with a creative solution to allow us to share a great day with family. Thank you Eva for being such a caring person. We highly recommend Eva and Indy Hyundai!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You so much for being amazing people! I hope that the wedding was amazing!!