Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai

RT
Robert T.
11/03/2017 Category: Service
friendly people
friendly people,work done in a timely manner,reasonable cost

VC

Greenfield, IN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2017 Category: Service
People
Eva is wonderful! She listens and does what is right for the customer, honest. I am thankful to have someone like that at Indy Hyundai!

01/21/2017 Category: Service
Service with a Smile
Great and quick service.

Samantha W.
11/05/2016 Category: Service
They are the best!
Friendly. Reputable. Great service. Awesome staff!

AC
Anthony C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Service Great But
Service and all service personnel are friendly, timely and expert. But, at the time of my lease I was not able to purchase the best protection package allegedly because of my older age . I was the victim of age descrimination, in my opinion. Too bad because all other aspects of my experience was excellent. When my lease is up, I will be older and I will still need the best protection package. I have heard that other dealers in town will offer the best protection package to me. I only learned that I could not obtain the best protection package after I made my deal. Too bad for me but maybe this review can help protect you. I do not believe that my salesman knew about this age descrimination. I do not know the current policy of Bob Rourman. You should ask before you lease or buy.

EM
Esaud M.
06/20/2016 Category: Service
Super friendly customer service associates.
Provided upfront savings.

Donald B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2016 Category: Service
The young lady in service (at least five years) is great. She gets it done right, quick and with a great smile.
See above

JOHN R.
06/10/2015 Category: Service
VERY FRIENDLY STAFF, ESPECIALLY VIC.
The sales staff is very good at doing what they say they can do without pressure

WB
WILLIAM B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff were friendly and attentive. Quick service.

Dianna G.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/31/2015 Category: Service
The details are in the detail
I brought my car in for an interior and exterior detail. They did a very nice job. I was originally told the car would have to be there all day so the upholstery would dry. However, my car was ready before 2:00 and the seats were not cleaned. Next time (and there will be a next time), I will make sure everything promised is done.

2007 Hyundai Accent
01/20/2015 Category: Service
No shuttle as promised
I dropped my car off for repairs and took the shuttle bus home. The dealership promised they would sent the shuttle bus back once my car was done. The dealership never called me to tell me my car was done, and when I called they said shuttle was closed and I had to find my own ride I spend teo hours trying to find a ride. Do not drop your car off there and expect the shuttle to pick you up. It is better to wait in the dealership if bringing your car for warranty repairs.