Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SR
Shirley R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Oil change maintenance
No one comes out to greet you when you come into service. You have to cross over a rubber hose for Service door to open. One door has no hose,so I honked my horn and no one manually opened the door. I had to backup and go to the other door and cross over folded up hose. People just kept walking pass and I finally had to call out to a man walking by and ask him where to go.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We apologize that your visit was less than satisfactory. If you are unhappy and concerned  with your vehicle you may call anytime or reach out  Consumer affairs Hyundai and discuss the matter or meet with a salesman. Thank you for your feedback.

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Never again
It took them a whole month to fix my car and never called with updates . I always had to call them to get information about what was going on. Never got a rental or a loaner the whole time my car was there. Charged me a totally different price then was told when I finally went and picked up the car☹
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

We are very sorry the unsatisfactory visit. The extended warranty company was advised after the number was received  and numerous times when the car was in service and again after repairs were complete. As they did not approve a rental and were responsible for supplying the part. We are so very sorry at any inconvenience this caused. We apologize that communication was lacking.

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Fixing problem that was not told to fix, but charge
Poor communications
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We are so sorry to hear about the miscommunication. Inspected your repair order and spoke with the advisor about the conversation.  The third light was replaced free of charge and your passenger side wiring harness for the brake light was the correction per multi point and conversation.. We can call and go into further detail. Very sorry to hear about this .

08/29/2019 Category: Service
Service has gone down
Poor quality
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. This matter was discussed  yesterday with you in debth and we have went over the history of the vehicle. If you would like to discuss this further while we have all repair orders printed you are more than welcome to do so as we want to explain certain repairs or answer any questions that you may have

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail, courtesy
You do an excellent job, but charge too much for the services provided.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank youbfor taking the time to fill out the survey!

KN
Karen N.
Muncie, IN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Awful
This place is awful!!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

We apologioze that your visit was not satisfactory. Thank you for the feedback as we value your opnion.

Benjamin M.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Would you get in contact with me 317 371-6635
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you for the information. The service advisor will be in contact with you first thing on monday morning. We apologize for this visit and will look into the repair order and technician notes to have all of the information.

Melissa L.
Beech Grove, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Horrible Customer Service
I will never have my car services here again!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are sorry that you did not have a great experience. We did inspect your previous repair order and we did not charge you for any diagnosis pertaining to the Check engine light. We can send a copy of this to you if you would like.

Greenwood, IN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2019 Category: Service
terrible customer service
I had a scheduled appointment first thing in the morning. I came for my appointment early. Ira the service manager immediately snapped at me and asked "You do realize we are short on technicians so you will be here for a while." I was planning on waiting for my car so I had no choice but to wait. Kyle the other manager came by after waiting for an hour to tell me what additional things needed to be done to by car. I agreed to the services and he said that would take "a couple hours." I anticipated I would be there around 3 hours total so that was fine. Two hours came and went. After around 3 hours Kyle appeared again and said the were getting the coolant to a certain temperature to test it so it "should not be much longer." Another hour and a half passes. I decide to try to get an update. Kyle is no where to be found. I ask Ira if he can check on the status of my car. He goes to check and comes back to tell me the technician is testing the coolant temperature. I told him they were supposed to be doing that two hours ago. He just said "I told you it would be a wait. It will be at least another hour." Another hour passes. Kyle was still no where to be found. I finally go to the service desk again. I see my car sitting in the garage. I honestly think if I had not gone to check on my car again I never would have been told it was done. After 8 hours of waiting I was finally able to leave. I completely understand they were short handed but for someone who had an appointment and for the work that needed to be done it should not take 8 hours. And no one even apologized for the wait or lack of communication. I drive over 30 minutes because this was the dealership I bought my car from. The service department used to great. Over the past couple of years the customer service has been terrible. Ira used to be never nice but now he is always rude every time I do in there. I have learned my lesson and will not go back to the service department again.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

We sincerely apologize for the less than satisfactory visit with our department. We would hate to hear of losing such a valuable customer. The lack of communication is unacceptable and will be addressed with all parties involved.  So very sorry that this occurred.

SF
Sherry F.
Pendleton, IN
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Service not completed as described
At todays recall visit and oil change service, the windshield wiper fluid was not topped off. I know this because the dashboard warning was on when I dropped it off and still on when I picked it up. If this simple thing was not completed, how can I have faith that the other items were correctly completed.
During my last visit the service staff tried to sell me an engine service that is recommended for the miles that car has on it, when this same service department installed a new engine (on recall) less than 6,000 miles prior?
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey . I apologize that the fluid was no filled to the correct amount. You more than welcome to come in for a car wash and we can adjusted the level. Have a great day

RP
Rebeccah P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Work is competent; communication needs improvement
I waited in the service lobby for more than three hours and had to finally seek out a status on my own. They went to "go check" and about 10 minutes later came to get me, saying I was ready to go. I question how long my car was ready and I was just sitting there waiting to be notified. I also question if they thought maybe I did not have anything better to do. I was working on my laptop in the service lobby for those three hours, but I can guarantee I would've rather been somewhere else. The service and work I always feel is accurate and competent. But this is not the first time that I have felt that the communication (or lack thereof) has left something to be desired.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

We apologize for the lengthy service, due to the items that were completed on your vehicle took onger than others with simpler  maintenance appointments. We sincerely apologize as we do know your time is valuable.

Janet C.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
I have no other comment
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

We appreciate the feedback and apologize that your service was not satisfactory.

2015 Hyundai Accent
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service department is way over priced & incredibly rude staff.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for any issues that occurred. We will look into your maintenance records that we have on our Elecrroinic data base and hard copies to see what your history says and your paperwork from your deal.

Christophe M.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dealer with an bad attitude
Will not go back to this dealer period.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

We are so very sorry for this poor experience. We will look into this matter as we would hate to lose you as a customer

RV
Renae V.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Fast
I appreciate these folks. Always friendly and quick. Thanks very much!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank You for the great survey! We really appreciate you!

01/14/2019 Category: Service
No further comment
Not happy with my recent experience
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We will speak with parties involved and inspect your repair order. Thank you for your patience  while we investigate.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Over all they did a good job.
Just need to work on communication with customers to satisfy any questions or problems they may have.
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate any feedback. This was a new recall that parts were not available so the service manager had to drive to numerous locations to assist. We apologize that it took longer than expected.  On Saturdays we do just have a lube tech. Also spoke with the GM who was involved as well and assisted in purchasing 2 tires as a good will gesture. Have a great holiday. We will speak with the parties involved to work on communication with our customers

SG
Shelanda G.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I was in the dealership for an oil change and received excellent service, very professional. However, this only goes for the service department, I wouldn’t recommend the sales department if my life depended on it!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We want to thank you very much for the wonderful review. We appreciate you!

Teresa M.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
They fix what they needed
The problem I reported wad finally fixed
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank You for taking the survey. We were hoping that we provided you with excellent service this time around. 5 stars are what we strive for. We hope you have a great weekend.

Christophe M.
Mc Cordsville, IN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Be aware
Tried to charge me for a free tire rotation that they didn’t even do...!!!
Eva G. from Bob Rohrman Indy Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

We apologize that your service visit was less than satisfactory. We will speak with the parties involved to ensure this doesn't happen again.