Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GW
Gina W.
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor is Top Notch
Bobbie Adkins is far and away the BEST I have ever dealt with. I say that not only with regards to vehicle service, but ANY service! She was extremely thorough and went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. Bobbie even noticed an issue with my steering that I had not, and made sure it was handled under the warranty. It is obvious that she has a vast knowledge and is willing to share it in a professional and kind manner. Kudos Bob Stallings for having such a gem on your team. I will definitely be returning for my service needs!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2019 Category: Service
5 cars and counting
Your the best at taking care of my fleet
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you for you business and taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!

Austin, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service! I highly recommend
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!

Henderson, TX
09/19/2019 Category: Service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!

Dena H.
Glenn Heights, TX
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leaving us a wonderful five star review!!

CR

Lancaster, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I always receive great customer service!!!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer and leaving us a wonderful five star review! We truly value your business and appreciate your feedback!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great and friendly people
Service was good.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Renee M.
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly employees!
I love this dealership!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!

SL
Sarah L.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
A+ customer service
Everyone is so friendly, from the moment you pull into the service area and get greeted to the time they wave as you pull away. Will definitely go back.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind words and feedback and leaving us a wonderful five star review!

BL
Bryan L.
Midlothian, TX
2007 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

CA
Carmelita A.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
service
Excellent professionals
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

PB
Patrick B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional & Courteous
The mechanic did not reset the Service Notification. Otherwise, everything was good.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

I apologize that we did not get the light reset for you! Please feel free to stop by anytime to let us reset the light for you! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how are team is doing and providing us with a five star review!

NB
Nicole B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. I received fast, friendly service on a Saturday morning at 7:00 am. All of the employees were very friendly and spoke to everyone, even Bob Stallings himself. Bob stopped by and shook mine and my husband's hand and thanked us for being there. I believe I have seen Bob Stallings in the dealership every time I have brought my car in for service on Saturday mornings. Will was my service adviser and he was very informative on when my car was finished and being put through the complimentary car wash. I would highly recommend Bob Stallings Hyundai for any and all service you may need on your Hyundai.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for the GREAT 5 star review! We are excited that you were able to meet Mr Stallings, he enjoys sharing time with our Service Clients and hearing about their experience. It's truly great to hear that our team was able to provide you with an exceptional Customer Service Experience!

Matthew H.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
they got it right
I was in and out within 45 minutes, it is usually over an hour and a half. Casey Martin, the service advisors fixed the messed up records of my previous visits and She acted very professionally. She alone has restored my faith in the dealership. The 2 previous times the advisors acted like it was a burden to have to deal with my issues, and were either untrained, apathetic, or both
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for all the kind words and taking the time out of your day to let us know how our team is doing! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

De Soto, TX
09/08/2019 Category: Service
I purchased my car from another dealership, but Bob Stallings has provided the two most recent servicings. Both have been excellent excellent experiences. I fully intend to use Bob Stallings for all future service needs.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a wonderful five star review!

BT
Betty T.
Venus, TX
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
I have used this dealership for years (this is my second Tuscon). The service has greatly improved. Bobbie my service tech was very friendly, she explained what would be covered in my 15,000 mile service and the length of time it would take to complete. My car was ready when promised and she again went over what was done when I picked my vehicle up.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!!

RA
Ronnie A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I arrived about 7:30 am on Labor Day and left about 8:15 am. Bobbie was a great service advisor and took care of me while in the dealership. The cost was reasonable and they washed my car.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and giving us a five star!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

KH
Keith H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was very excellant .
My time was not wasted with haggling back in fourth right to the price I wanted so I was very satisfied.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the Great review!

BP
Bill P.
Duncanville, TX
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Because they really take care and provide for their customers
FIVE STARS is not enough, it should be TEN STARS
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!! We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and value your business!