Overall Rating 4.8333363/5Overall Rating 4.8333363/5Overall Rating 4.8333363/5Overall Rating 4.8333363/5rating 4.8333363
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GB
Grace B.
Red Oak, TX
12/12/2018
Customer Service
I was very impressed with Bob Stallings Hyundai.
Our salesman, Gary Grace was great!!
Purchased a 2018 Sonata SEL and was very happy with the service!
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Mary W.
Cedar Hill, TX
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Every time that I have contact with this dealer, I come away amazed at the overall experience. In fact, we just recently purchased a new Santa Fe without going to any other dealer or considering any other make of vehicle.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

I'm so glad our team was able to take good care of you! Thank you for the kind words and the five star review!

VH
Victor H.
Midlothian, TX
12/11/2018 Category: Service
At Bob Stallings Hyundai customer service has always been outstanding. Whether it is with the service department or buying a vehicle. First Class all the way.
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer and giving us a five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

HW
Henry W.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
My Service
Quick
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!!

David G.
Irving, TX
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Took my vehicle in for an oil change Chris took care of my every need. Without an appt I was in and out with no hassle. Totally recommend!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback and the five star review! We appreciate your business!

Latoria S.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
1st small car
I like my car
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

IP
Ina P.
Grand Prairie, TX
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Always HAPPY CUSTOMER
I will never go anywhere else for my services but my dealership. I leave with confidence my car is good to go.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We appreciate the five star review!

Mike D.
Oak Leaf, TX
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Location
Easy to get to, professional staff, great place.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Morris C.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a

MV
Monica V.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Mikayla is awesome
Mikalya is always super sweet, fast, and thorough. Love her!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the five star review! I'm so happy our staff was able to take such great care of you!

KJ
Keith J.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Tire Fix
Mikayla and the staff were very timely with the repair. They even offered to show me the issue and provide information for the best solution. Mikayla reminded me of my upcoming oil change soon and provided information to set the service up.

Clarence B.

Lynette P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Everything was excellent
The lady that help me she was excellent take care everything I need
DEAN D. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback!

GS
Gloria S.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Mrs PS
Mr Mike's was very understanding and polite even when I didn't understand he took the time mb e to explain things until I did understand.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

John S.
Waxahachie, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
The service people are very nice
This visit was a return for service I received last Thursday. My check engine light came back on. The Tech cleared the code and stated reposition the wiring. Will see what happens the next few times I drive the vehicle.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate the five star review!

EA
Ema A.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Whenever I call with a question it always gets answered, and when I take my car in for its oils change it never takes to long!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Arlington, TX
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
No comments about service. It was good as usual. The one thing that I did not like, the washing of my car. The sides were clean, but the front, tires, and windows were terrible. I know it came in dirty, but I would have preferred for it not to washed than to have it half-washed. Still, Bob Stallings is the dealership that I will come to in DFW for service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your positive feedback and value your business!

GT
Guadalupe T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2018 Category: Service
service departmetn
without an appointment, Chris had my car back to me within 30-45 minutes. Oil change and tire rotation. He's the best...
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

TW
Tina W.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer service
The staff provides Excellent Customer service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for the wonderful five star review! We appreciate your business!

GM
Garrett M.
Piedmont, OK
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Mr morelock
Thanks for. Rental
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

We appreciate the five star review and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!