Dawn B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Car Repair
The staff were extremely attentive and helpful. I liked that I was able to communicate with one person through the entire process even though others were available. Will was very helpful in explaining the whole process and keeping me up to date.

Angela M.
Cedar Hill, TX
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I was very pleased with the service and how fast it was done, and that they always vacuum and wash the vehicle.
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/28/2020

Thank you very much for your review!  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete it. Customer feedback is very important to us and I am glad to hear that we provided you with an exceptional service experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Just Don’t Get Involved With Bob Stallings Hyundai
Lying, deceptive, useless.
BLAKE J. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Good morning air, I see you are furious is every seense of the word. i would love to sit down with you and share a conversation about how the service demarpment can be of better assistance to you.

HS
Helen S.
Mesquite, TX
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Everything was clean and service was professional
Great
CR
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you so much for filling out the survey, I greatly appreciate it

KH
Keith H.
Desoto, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Great atmosphere
Great place to have my car service
CR
Chris R. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for filling out the survey, I greatly appreciate it.

YB

Lancaster, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Very Friendly
I always enjoy coming in to get my car service, its quick and also wash my car. Mr. Blake and Mr. Jones always tell me what i need and dont need at that time of service. We have a great relationship.
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Duncanville, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Service on Tire
Blake did a good job and is very personable. The check out people are not. The tire was ordered on Monday, received by you on Wednesday. No one told me that it came in. I was not able to bring it in because of other obligations and company. It really took a very long time to put on my car when I came in the next Monday. This dealership might want to work on how you treat customers. I wonder if it's because I'm a woman?? Or maybe because I'm white? I'll be trying my next service in Arlington or at some other dealership.

11/14/2020 Category: Service
Tire Replacement
Unacceptable. It took a week to get a tire ordered, delivered late, and put on the car. I was not informed that the tire had come in. The man who was in charge of my repair was very nice, although he did not tell me that the tire came in (was delivered). The rest of the staff were not courteous or professional at all. I doubt I'll be back to this dealership.
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/14/2020

We regret that your experience was other than perfect. While we are happy that the repair was completed, the timing and your dissatisfaction with our communication efforts is something that we will place a greater focus on for our clients. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If its OK, we will be reaching out to you to further discuss the details of your visit, in order to continue our improvement process.

EO
Erin O.
Waxahachie, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Always great customer service
Superb customer service!!! TY Blake!!

Barbara M.
Cedar Hill, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Professional Service
I have been using Bob Stalling as my service team for more than four years and on each visit everyone has been both professional and friendly.

Derrell L.
Waxahachie, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
11/11/2020 Category: Service
First time service customer.
Great experience. I will be back.
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

IH
Iris H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2020 Category: Service
The best dealership, excellent service, special thanks to Mr Blake, He is very Professional and kind person
The best dealership, excellent service, special thanks to Me Blake por his Professional and kind service

Rosse B.
2020 Hyundai Venue
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Employees are pleasant an helpful.
EDGAR C. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Christal M.
Great place
Very professional and caring concerning you as the customer and your vehicle

Davanta G.
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!!!
I'm truly impressed by the customer service that is provided here, Blake went beyond the call of duty to help me get my vehicle serviced and I cannot exaggerate how helpful he has been in my car repair process!