Overall Rating 4.6923065/5Overall Rating 4.6923065/5Overall Rating 4.6923065/5Overall Rating 4.6923065/5rating 4.6923065
Overall Rating 1.96154/5rating 1.96154rating 1.96154rating 1.96154rating 1.96154

Waxahachie, TX
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Awesome :-)
Great

Sabrina B.
Waxahachie, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/24/2019 Category: Service
I always feel that the people here really care, and go out of their way to help you and answer questions.

PT
Phyllis T.
Midlothian, TX
04/23/2019 Category: Service
2012 Sonata
I’ve been bringing my car to South Dallas Hyundai since I purchased it in 2011. Any concern is addressed and the staff is friendly and courteous.

Jose S.
Glenn Heights, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Great service. Personnel was very professional and polite.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!

WH
Walter H.
Duncanville, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/20/2019 Category: Service
It is local and convenient for me. I am an extremely satisfied Hyundai owner.
I came away overall satisfied. I had an 11:00 a.m. appointment & arrived about 45 minutes early, to which the service writer said, "no problem." However, it seemed as though I was there longer than it should have taken. My reality is that for a simple oil change service I can go to a neighborhood establishment and get it done for half the cost. I most certainly will entrust my "little gem" to your dealership for major maintenance issues.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

I'm truly sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!

YA
Yaser A.
Excellent customer service
I was treated very humble and kind

NH
Nancy H.
Hutchins, TX
Ms Hood
Poor experience
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!

YH
Yoaka H.
Grand Prairie, TX
Happy Indeed!!
I’ve Always had a Great Experience with Bob Stalling Hyundai at this point I have absolutely No Complaints!! 😊
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

GC
Gavin C.
Burleson, TX
2015 Hyundai Equus
04/16/2019 Category: Service
I first visited 2 other Hyundai Dealerships and their Service Dept., who do a great job of taking the car apart, but cannot put it back together. Finally tried Bob Stallings on a repair that Vandergriff Hyundai could not fix (was in the shop for over 4 months). Bob Stallings Hyundai DID fix the problem, and I am very happy with my Equus again. Highly Recommend Bob Stallings Hyundai, Moses and the crew.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you! We appreciate the kind words and positive feedback!

FO
Fransico O.
Wilmer, TX
04/16/2019 Category: Service
"my personal opinion"
customers services is outstanding,excellent, cortices very professional
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a wonderful five star review!!

LO
Luis O.
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Makayla- Service Advisor
Explained on 2 previous occasions that there is spots on the rear window. Explain that you can’t see them with naked eye, but with polarized glasses you can. Please advise as to this defective window product.

BW
Bettye W.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
The wait time and expertise
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

J R.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Fast friendly service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with a five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback.

LF
Lester F.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
did what you said.
polite,service done in timely manner thanks
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!

SD
Stephanie D.
Grand Prairie, TX
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great and Honest Experience
I bought my car from Vandergriff Hyundai and Arlington, but after several bad experiences I looked for a new Hyundai dealership to go to. I am so glad I found Bob Stallings. Because I'm female, sometimes I feel that I can be underestimated in my knowledge of my vehicle, but this place didn't even try that with me. When I took my car in for my 15K maintenance, I was immediately greeted and got my car back to maintenance right away. I did have to wait a little while as they were busy, but that didn't bother me. The waiting room has free coffee and is SUPER clean and comfortable. I was told I would have to change the air filter in my car and they even brought me my filter to show me it was actually dirty. Not to mention, Bob Stallings sends coupons for $$$ off maintenance services, which is awesome. I will never go back to Vandergriff Hyundai in Arlington, and even plan on purchasing my next Hyundai from Bob Stallings. Thank you!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

I'm so glad to hear that you had a good experience and we are glad to have you as a new customer! Thank you so much for all the kind words! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

MA
Mania A.
Arlington, TX
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, Best service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!

CK
Carl K.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Courtney is a great salesman
Great dealership and people
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and giving us a five star review! We appreciate your business!

PS
Pam S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant and fast service
They were a bit slow to acknowledge my presence. I had to get out of car and go inside and even then another customer had to get the service technician attention to help me. After that everything else went smoothly

David C.

BD
Beverly D.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Beverly D
Always a great experience at this dealership...
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019