Overall Rating 4.7241403/5Overall Rating 4.7241403/5Overall Rating 4.7241403/5Overall Rating 4.7241403/5rating 4.7241403
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Why did I make an appointment?
Great service--just slow
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!

SP
Perfect

2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast and furious
Didn't wait to long, in and out.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and giving us a five star review!

Cedar Hill, TX
07/11/2019 Category: Service
service agent
Bobbie take great care every time I get service on car always ask if I notices any other problems with car
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!

07/07/2019 Category: Service
a slow oil change,
I made an appointment and still took over an hour and a half,
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing as it helps us to better our service. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and that we did not provide you with a five star service!

Danita C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
My Car broke down
To whom it may concern my experience with Hyundai wa great... my car had broke down Miss Bobby keep me informed every step of the way what was going on I really appreciate her help also I like to thank David for putting me in a rental car making sure I could get back and forward to work you guys are the best thank you
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are so happy to hear your Service Consultant provided you with excellent customer service! Thank you for the kind words and wonderful five star review! We appreciate your business!

Monica R.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Ms Royal
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the five star review and being a loyal customer! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

TG
Talanja G.
Desoto, TX
A Great Experience
Customer service was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The waiting areas were comfortable. The repair service was quick.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

It's so great to hear that you had a five star experience! Thank you for your feedback and the kind words!

RA
Ronnie A.
Waxahachie, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil Change
Very nice service and got a free car wash.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for taking time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!

Andrew B.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Satisfied customer
Confidence that the job is done right. Very please with my cars performance after the repairs.
David M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time for rating us on your most recent service visit and we truly appreciate you giving us a 5 STAR rating.

David Martinez
Client Relations Liaison
214-694-2700
dmartinez@mydallashyundai.com

STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and giving us a wonderful five star!!

GL
Glenn L.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly Staff
The service department rep greeted at my car when I drove up and was very attentive and courteous. Asked questions and listened to what was being said. Great customer service!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Darime G.
Lancaster, TX
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t do a complete check
Didn’t do a complete engine check
MOISES J G. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Mr.GREER I will be ready to see you tomorrow morning or any day this week. If you need to contact me 214-694-2700 x2783 or Email me Direct at mguardiola@mydallashyundai.com

Moses Guardioila

CR
Charmeca R.
Lancaster, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Bobbie in Service Department
She is the best! Bobbie always has a great attitude and she is very helpful to her customers.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing a giving us a wonderful five star! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Melissa S.
Frisco, TX
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful place
They always provide me with the most amazing service. I will never go anywhere else.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you Melissa for the 5 Star review! We greatly appreciate it!

PH
Prince H.
Duncanville, TX
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Warm friendly service
My service advisor was kind, friendly, and went the extra mile to provide excellent service.
PH
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our team is doing! We appreciate your kind words and the five star review!!

06/25/2019 Category: Service
Nice smiling faces
Wil was very nice and professional!
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

WJ
Will J.
06/25/2019
I love the service department at bob stallings there fast and friendly
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your business and value your feedback!

CT
Cindy T.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Cindy
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you feedback and giving us a wonder five star!!

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Quality
Everyone here understands the Genesis Brand and provides quality customer care. Just as Genesis is the new level of Luxury and performance, everyone here brings a new level of customer care that can not be matched.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for all the kind words and the wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!!

Mesquite, TX
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience
David M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 STAR rating.  We try daily to provide our customers the best possible service experience during each visit and we trust that you were treated friendly, professional and kept informed.  Thank you once again, and we hope to continue serving your future services on your vehicle.

David Martinez