Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SL
Sarah L.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
A+ customer service
Everyone is so friendly, from the moment you pull into the service area and get greeted to the time they wave as you pull away. Will definitely go back.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your kind words and feedback and leaving us a wonderful five star review!

Kathleen M.
Mesquite, TX
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Don’t buy a hyandi
I regret buying a Hyundai
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with the product.

BL
Bryan L.
Midlothian, TX
2007 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Janice D.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Review for tire purchases
Customer service is less than stellar
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us better our service. We are truly sorry that hear our team did not provide you with the five star level of customer service we expect all of our customers to receive. Could you please give me a call at your earliest convenience to discuss your concerns.

CA
Carmelita A.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
service
Excellent professionals
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

PB
Patrick B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional & Courteous
The mechanic did not reset the Service Notification. Otherwise, everything was good.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

I apologize that we did not get the light reset for you! Please feel free to stop by anytime to let us reset the light for you! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how are team is doing and providing us with a five star review!

NB
Nicole B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. I received fast, friendly service on a Saturday morning at 7:00 am. All of the employees were very friendly and spoke to everyone, even Bob Stallings himself. Bob stopped by and shook mine and my husband's hand and thanked us for being there. I believe I have seen Bob Stallings in the dealership every time I have brought my car in for service on Saturday mornings. Will was my service adviser and he was very informative on when my car was finished and being put through the complimentary car wash. I would highly recommend Bob Stallings Hyundai for any and all service you may need on your Hyundai.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for the GREAT 5 star review! We are excited that you were able to meet Mr Stallings, he enjoys sharing time with our Service Clients and hearing about their experience. It's truly great to hear that our team was able to provide you with an exceptional Customer Service Experience!

Matthew H.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
they got it right
I was in and out within 45 minutes, it is usually over an hour and a half. Casey Martin, the service advisors fixed the messed up records of my previous visits and She acted very professionally. She alone has restored my faith in the dealership. The 2 previous times the advisors acted like it was a burden to have to deal with my issues, and were either untrained, apathetic, or both
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for all the kind words and taking the time out of your day to let us know how our team is doing! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Grand Prairie, TX
09/08/2019 Category: Service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

De Soto, TX
09/08/2019 Category: Service
I purchased my car from another dealership, but Bob Stallings has provided the two most recent servicings. Both have been excellent excellent experiences. I fully intend to use Bob Stallings for all future service needs.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a wonderful five star review!

BT
Betty T.
Venus, TX
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
I have used this dealership for years (this is my second Tuscon). The service has greatly improved. Bobbie my service tech was very friendly, she explained what would be covered in my 15,000 mile service and the length of time it would take to complete. My car was ready when promised and she again went over what was done when I picked my vehicle up.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!!

RA
Ronnie A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I arrived about 7:30 am on Labor Day and left about 8:15 am. Bobbie was a great service advisor and took care of me while in the dealership. The cost was reasonable and they washed my car.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and giving us a five star!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

KH
Keith H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was very excellant .
My time was not wasted with haggling back in fourth right to the price I wanted so I was very satisfied.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the Great review!

BP
Bill P.
Duncanville, TX
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Because they really take care and provide for their customers
FIVE STARS is not enough, it should be TEN STARS
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!! We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and value your business!

Steven M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Super service
Always friendly, efficient people
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again for any of your upcoming service needs!

Tracy M.
Great and timely Service
Great and timely Service. Very comfortable waiting area
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review and your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again for any of your service needs in the future.

Stephen B.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Stallings Hyundai Service
I've only taken my Veloster to Stallings Hyundai since I bought it 7 years ago. Never disappointed with the service - fast and never costs as much as I expect. Am considering another purchase and they will get my consideration.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review and kind words! We truly appreciate your feedback!

Julian S.
Little Elm, TX
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Stephanie provided me with excellent customer service!! This is a great dealership! Everyone is so friendly and helpful!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you for the excellent five star review! It was a pleasure working with you! We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

Sandra M.
09/01/2019 Category: Service
maintenance service
Great service, courteous professionals.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!

CD
Clara D.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous as always 😁
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and giving us a wonderful five star!!