Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Tony J.
Desoto, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Still Great Customer Service
Service continues to be excellent and Bobbie was right there to take care of vehicle again. I am grateful that she communicated what stage my vehicle was in as it was being serviced and when it was ready for delivery. Great job Bobbie! Great job Bob Stallings Hyundai!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful five star service! Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing!

Alesha M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Awesome customer service
Everyone at Bob Stallings were very polite. They were very informative and answered all my questions! Will in servicing kept me updated on my repairs and made sure I understood the entire process!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and giving us a wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate it!

Terry S.
Garland, TX
Amazing
The staff was amazing. Stephanie was absolutely amazing and very friendly. I'll definitely be back and I will definitely recommend people to come to Bob Stallings Hyundai.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback!! It was my pleasure working with you! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Marcy C.
Desoto, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service , the people are friendly and they know their stuff. You can tell they actually like what they do for a living.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

I'm so glad to hear that our team provided you with a five star service! Thank you so much for you feedback!

CG
Carolyn G.
Lancaster, TX
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Review from Carolyn Gomes - 2018 Elantra
Excellent service. I was unable to locate your dealership for 2 days, when I finally found my way , your Rep took me under his wing and provided an oil change for my car. Thank you.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate your feedback and we value your business!

TD
Tanya D.
Bedford, TX
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Tanya
Great staff
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Lake Jackson, TX
07/30/2019 Category: Service
The workers are super nice and easy to talk to!
I love taking my car here, I can trust they will do a great job.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you for the kind words and giving us a five star review!!

CT
Cassandra T.
Mesquite, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
A1 customer service
Bob Stallings has the best customer service hands down. They are always very nice, knowledgeable, and professional. Bobbie Adkins is the best service advisor ever.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

It is so great to hear our team provided you with a five star service! Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing!

Reginald C.
Cedar Hill, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Poor Service Follow Up
Within 30 min after my review, I received a call from Bob Stallings Hyundai. I must say that I was impressed to receive a call directly from the Service Manager inquiring about my service experience. I felt that he listened to my concerns and took stock in what I expressed. Most of all, he acknowledged that there are some communication concerns regarding their customer service as expressed by other customers as well. He stated that they have a plan that will be implemented within the next day or so that will help alleviate some of the communication concerns expressed. With that conversation, I feel much better and I'm willing to try again, but will hold a short leash as my expectations for good customer services remains the same. Car service in itself is never a pleasant experience because it usually cost more than anticipated, but it can definitely be made worse when there's a lack of communication on top of that. Here's hoping for an improved relationship!

Poor service...
On three separate occasions I've taken my vehicle for service and each time no one contacted me regarding the status. I had to call each time regarding the status of my vehicle. Two to three days without any word whatsoever.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review, as your feedback helps us to better our service. We look forward to providing you with a five star service on your next visit!

GC
Gail C.
Customer Service & the work
It's just nice to walk into a NICE CLEAN place ~ greeted w/a smile and eye contact ~ feel comfortable ~ and customer service is giving you 100% truth about your car ~ then the free car wash ~ Ruby (my car) was not only looking good ~ but was running so much better. Moses gave me a time frame of how long it was going to take ~ the labor did not go over his estimated time ~ "IF" I purchase another Hyndai ~ it will be from this location.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
The service was excellent
Stephanie gave me the help that I needed and the service I needed. I was in for some recall and warranty part exchange and I was out in less than 20 minutes.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and giving us a wonderful five star! It was a pleasure taking care of you during your visit!

Debbie M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Close to my home,great environment service agent was good,I had to ask questions about if my vehicle needed any additional maintenance work,she explained the paperwork to me.
I would recommend Bob Stallings Hyundai to family and friends,it’s much better than where I use to go to have to have my car serviced.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I hope we provide you with a five star service on your next visit!

Katie M.
Mansfield, TX
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Recall and safety check
We received excellent service from scheduling the appointment to picking up the vehicle. My daughter is going back to college, 6 hours away, and needed a recall completed and an overall safety check. It was completed in about an hour and a half. The Sonata was parked in the service area, washed and ready to go when I went to pick it up. Far better experience that at Vandergriff Hyundai in Arlington!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the excellent five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!!

EA
Ernest A.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Just my 2nd time
Just my 2nd time but they were courteous, quick and washed my car to boot
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!

Sherman W.
Lancaster, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
The efficient and friendly service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

EM
Ellis M.
Glenn Heights, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service is the top-of-the-line the waiting area is very clean and neat. Every time I have brought my vehicle here I get greeted with a smile and they do everything I ask them to do you can't beat that anywhere else.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with these kind words and wonderful five star review!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Waxahachie, TX
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Takes forever!!!!
Takes forever to get a simple oil change, even with an appointment. Not just one time I’ve been there, every time I’ve been there.

Cynthia M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Good Dealership
Friendly people. Repairs made in s timely manner.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Albert S.
Duncanville, TX
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction guaranteed
Excellent customer care and service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our team is doing and giving us a wonderful five star review!!

Samantha B.
Mansfield, TX
07/22/2019
The staff is always nice and the service is fast, they even clean my car!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the five star review!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!