Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

07/24/2019 Category: Service
Takes forever!!!!
Takes forever to get a simple oil change, even with an appointment. Not just one time I’ve been there, every time I’ve been there.

Cynthia M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Good Dealership
Friendly people. Repairs made in s timely manner.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Albert S.
Duncanville, TX
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction guaranteed
Excellent customer care and service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our team is doing and giving us a wonderful five star review!!

Samantha B.
Mansfield, TX
07/22/2019
The staff is always nice and the service is fast, they even clean my car!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the five star review!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

RT
Ronald T.
Seagoville, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
07/21/2019 Category: Service
SErvice
My service was great the advisor let me know ahead of time what to expect and answered our questions in a professional manner
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing and giving us a wonderful five star review!!

Lancaster, TX
VERY CONVENIENT
THE HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER PER SAY THEREFORE IT IS VERY CONVENIENT TO GET TO EVEN I HAVE TO EMPOSS ON SOMEONE TO FOR ME TO THE SHOP OR TO PICK ME UP. THE PLACE IS CLEAN, THE EMPLOYEES ARE FRIENDLY AND SO FAR I HAVE NOT HAD A COMPLAINT SINCE I'VE BROUGHT MY CAR IN 2018, NOW I DO HOPE THIS CONTINUES BECAUSE I WOULD HATE TO GET SERVICE ELSEWHERE!!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the amazing five star review!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Quick service
Easy to set up service appointment and service was quick.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for the excellent five star review you provided us! We appreciate your feedback!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/20/2019 Category: Service
They stand behind their product
Our Service Rep Will is a pleasure to work with whether a simple oil change or a potential maintenance issue. On this occasion a defective part would not allow the car to start. After a diagnostic check the issue was detected and the part ordered from the distribution center. Will arranged a loaner car. Will even advised us as to when the part would arrive and notified us when the work was completed.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your wonderful five star review and all the kind words!

Teresa B.
My car
Don’t have one
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the FIVE star review! We truly appreciate your feedback!

KJ
Kristen J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Car Service
I am new to the Dallas area and am always unsure about trying out new car shops that I not used to. Although I only needed a state inspection on my first visit, the service was quick and the staff were friendly. I made an appointment and my car was taken in right away at my appointment time. I like being able to see into the car shop to see your car being attended to by the technicians. I will be back for my next oil change.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

It is truly kind of you to take the time to provide us with your feedback and excellent five star review! Thank you so much!

Charissa S.
Lancaster, TX
Exceptional Service
Thank you Hyundai Team!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and giving us a wonderful five star review!!

Grand Prairie, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Why did I make an appointment?
Great service--just slow
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for providing us with your feedback! I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!

SP
Shataria P.
Cedar Hill, TX
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Perfect
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast and furious
Didn't wait to long, in and out.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and giving us a five star review!

Cedar Hill, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/11/2019 Category: Service
service agent
Bobbie take great care every time I get service on car always ask if I notices any other problems with car
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!

07/07/2019 Category: Service
a slow oil change,
I made an appointment and still took over an hour and a half,
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing as it helps us to better our service. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and that we did not provide you with a five star service!

Danita C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
My Car broke down
To whom it may concern my experience with Hyundai wa great... my car had broke down Miss Bobby keep me informed every step of the way what was going on I really appreciate her help also I like to thank David for putting me in a rental car making sure I could get back and forward to work you guys are the best thank you
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are so happy to hear your Service Consultant provided you with excellent customer service! Thank you for the kind words and wonderful five star review! We appreciate your business!

Monica R.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Ms Royal
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for the five star review and being a loyal customer! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

TG
Talanja G.
A Great Experience
Customer service was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The waiting areas were comfortable. The repair service was quick.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

It's so great to hear that you had a five star experience! Thank you for your feedback and the kind words!

RA
Ronnie A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil Change
Very nice service and got a free car wash.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for taking time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!