Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Andrew B.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Confidence that the job is done right. Very please with my cars performance after the repairs.
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time for rating us on your most recent service visit and we truly appreciate you giving us a 5 STAR rating.

Client Relations Liaison

STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and giving us a wonderful five star!!

GL
Glenn L.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly Staff
The service department rep greeted at my car when I drove up and was very attentive and courteous. Asked questions and listened to what was being said. Great customer service!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Darime G.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t do a complete check
Didn’t do a complete engine check
MOISES J G. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Mr.GREER I will be ready to see you tomorrow morning or any day this week. If you need to contact me 214-694-2700 x2783 or Email me Direct at mguardiola@mydallashyundai.com

Moses Guardioila

CR
Charmeca R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Bobbie in Service Department
She is the best! Bobbie always has a great attitude and she is very helpful to her customers.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing a giving us a wonderful five star! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Melissa S.
Frisco, TX
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful place
They always provide me with the most amazing service. I will never go anywhere else.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you Melissa for the 5 Star review! We greatly appreciate it!

PH
Prince H.
Duncanville, TX
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Warm friendly service
My service advisor was kind, friendly, and went the extra mile to provide excellent service.
PH
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how our team is doing! We appreciate your kind words and the five star review!!

06/25/2019 Category: Service
Nice smiling faces
Wil was very nice and professional!
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

WJ
Will J.
06/25/2019
I love the service department at bob stallings there fast and friendly
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your business and value your feedback!

CT
Cindy T.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Cindy
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you feedback and giving us a wonder five star!!

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Quality
Everyone here understands the Genesis Brand and provides quality customer care. Just as Genesis is the new level of Luxury and performance, everyone here brings a new level of customer care that can not be matched.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for all the kind words and the wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!!

Mesquite, TX
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 STAR rating.  We try daily to provide our customers the best possible service experience during each visit and we trust that you were treated friendly, professional and kept informed.  Thank you once again, and we hope to continue serving your future services on your vehicle.

Arlington, TX
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Ron Payne
Service was fast, and exceeded my expectation.

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Ron Payne
I love Bob Stallings Hyundai, great people that do great work. I caught them on a bad day, and im sure my next experience will be great.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!!

Don W.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
outstanding personnel,great services,the rep.that waited on me was outstandind
as always great service, and my service rep. was outstanding,Thanks
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for giving us a 5 STAR rating!!!  We appreciate your review of our team's performance as we endeavor to create a warm, professional and friendly experience for our valued customers as yourself.  Thank you once again and we hope to provide you with any of your future vehicle service needs.

BR
Brian R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service but....
Great service but this is my third request for reviewing my device experience. If I get a fourth the next rating will be lower.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback.. I'm sorry we did not provide you with a five star service!!

WT
Will T.
Cedar Hill, TX
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great car, Great Service, Helpful service personnel
My car was serviced efficiently and effectively. The current service person who helped me went the extra step to review my service history with Bob Stalling and determined that the continuing problem I have had with front signal light bulbs failing was due to a problem with the bulb sockets. The service technician replaced the right front signal bulb socket, but did not have one for the left side. The service person told me that she had put in on order one would contact me when it was in stock. Still under warranty. I love my Hyundai Genesis 3.8 and have had great service at Bob Stallings dealership. Especially on this trip.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review and all the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave us this excellent review!!

Mary B.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Jim
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on your most recent visit with us.  We strive to provide a great sustomer service experience to all our valued customers as youself.  Once again, thank you and I we hope you will continue to choose us for your service needs.

214-697-2700

AG
Annette G.
Ferris, TX
06/15/2019 Category: Service
When we arrived we were greeted by Moses. The service he provided was excellent and kept in touch with us as our car was being worked.
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate us with 5 STARS.  It's good to hear that you had a positive service experience with us.  We endeavor on a daily basis to provide a welcoming atmosphere for all who come through our doors.  THANK YOU!!!!

EP
Elaine P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wonderful service adviser
I have a wonderful friendly services and she always takes care of me. I trust her to make sure things are done right. The waiting area is comfortable with plenty of complimentary coffee and water.
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you taking the time to share your most recent service experience.  We appreciate your rating us with 5 STARS and we hope that our service team will continue to provide you the best customer service experience possible.

Steven M.
Waxahachie, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and helpful people
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We appreciate your taking the time to give us a 5 STAR rating.  Daily we endeavor to provide the best service to our valued customers as yourself and we hope you will us the opportunity to provide your service needs in the future.  Thank you!!

TE
Timothy E.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Excellent Service!
Excellent service provided from the moment I arrived until I left. Great waiting area with free wifi and plenty of comfortable seating. I highly recommend for service.
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We wanted to say THANK YOU for giving us a 5 STAR rating and for your review of your experience in our service department.  We strive to provide the best experience for our customers, from our friendly, professional staff to the services and amenities we have available for our customers' comfort and convenience.  THANK YOU!!!