4.6

2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/27/2020 Category: Service
The people were very nice . The service was great
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!

Jose S.
Glenn Heights, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great People and Great Service
First of all, we have bought six different Hyundai vehicles from Bob Stallings because we just love the brand. Usually it because we have either upgraded vehicle or loved a new model that recently came out. We have always brought are vehicles in for basic services as, knock on wood, we have really never had any major issues with any of the Hyundai vechicles we have purchased. As to their service, the people are great in all aspects of customer service and the service has been just as great. Will has been our contact person when needing as service and his is extremely very helpful and definitely very courteous. Definitely would recommend Bob Stallings service department.

VB
Veronica B.
Ennis, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Wil Jones in the service department gives me excellent customer care every time I come in for whatever I need done. My experiences at Bob Stallings Hyundai is GREAT!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time out to provide us with your feedback and kind words! We greatly appreciate the wonderful five star review!

Don W.
Lancaster, TX
Employees
your service was great as always
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

WJ
William J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Very professional, courteous clean good prices delivered our car in a very clean condition.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the excellent five star review!

NU
Nancy U.
Grand Prairie, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Amazing dealership!
Every time I get a survey from this dealership I will leave 5 stars! The way I have been treated by this dealer had been like no other! They take care of their customers and really address their concerns and needs and they show you exactly what you want! When I bought my car I showed my salesman exactly which one I wanted and that’s the exact one they brought me. And when it needed service the service department was amazing. I have to say if you want to buy a car see Mr. J in sales if you need to service your car see Will in service they will take care of you and make sure you get what you need! Amazing dealership hands down I will be back and send many many customers your way!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Wow, thank you for all the kind words and wonderful five star review! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how our team was doing! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

LP
Lynette P.
02/24/2020
Everything was excellent service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the awesome five star review!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Everything was excellent service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the excellent five star review!!!

Randy S.
Ovilla, TX
Good, timely, friendly service
Good service. Complicated situation involving Hyundai. My Service Coordinator, Wil, kept me well informed. The service ended up being completed earlier than expected. I was pleased, as this was my first experience with Bob Stallings. I will go back.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to to provide us with your feedback and leave us a wonderful five star review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2012 Hyundai Accent
service
So far so good
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the excellent five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Grand Prairie, TX
02/23/2020 Category: Service
The service was good. When I arrived and walked in, I just stood behind a customer. No one said, someone will be with you shortly. Hyundai customer service is not what it once was. The service rep was nice.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

I'm sorry to hear that we were unable to provide you with the five star level of customer service we expect all of our clients to receive.

LG
Lovie G.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Courteous Service
People how I treated on arrival, friendly staff all around even cleaning crew
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

Thank you for your feedback! I'm truly sorry to hear we were unable to provide you with a five star service!

AC
Adron C.
Midlothian, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful staff. Staff informs customer if they find any problems before proceeding with repair or replacement. Dealership is very clean--including service department. Nice waiting area.
Went to dealer for oil change and inspection. Blake greeted me outside the service area and did a very good job of explaining how the process worked. It took only about an hour for the work to be completed. I was directed to the waiting area which was very nice and clean. Even though it was raining, they provided a complete car wash, including interior cleaning. This was done without a charge. Overall, the experience was very nice. I would definitely recommend Stallings Hyundai for a vehicle purchase.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with all your kind words and wonderful feedback! We greatly appreciate your five star review!!

Duane S.
Carrollton, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Great people.
Great service.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!

Ronola S.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Ro'
I love my Hyundai's. I have purchased 2 from Bob Stallings.. 2013 Accent Hatchback and 2017 Tucson
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer and taking the time to rate us with a five star! We truly appreciate your feedback and value you as our customer!