Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Lancaster, TX
05/30/2019
Great attentive service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for the excellent five star review!  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

CT
Cindy T.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Candace is so sweet and really cares about the customer
Clean facility
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating and for letting us know about the service Candice provided to you.  We strive to provide our valued customers as you, with the best possible service.

AJ
Amy J.
Waxahachie, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
Best Around
This dealership is above the rest they have great customer service which can’t be said about a lot of dealerships and why we bought our second car there. Would recommend to anyone.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the the five star review!

LG
Loretta G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Care
Dropped off my SantaFe and received a call about an hour later it was ready. Painless process and much appreciated.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review! We appreciate you taking time to leave us a five star!!

Arlington, TX
Amazing
Great everyone is always friendly
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Henderson, TX
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Pricing
Make sure to see what kind of oil that they are putting in your vehicle because they price jumps up!
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

I'm sorry that we did not provide you with a five star service! Someone from our store will be giving you a call regarding this issue!

Latoria S.
05/27/2019
Great service experience!
Service was great, they got me in and out in an hour, everyone was polite and answered all my questions. Will continue to come here for service for sure!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/27/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!!

John R.
05/22/2019
AWESOME SERVICE
My wife had a passenger door problem with her 2016 Hyundai Tucson. We found out that the warranty had expired but "Candice" our service rep took it upon herself to go to to Hyundai to see if they would cover the repair cost (which they did). While waiting for the part to arrive the drivers door started having the same problem. I called Candice and without asking her she told me that she was going to resubmit to Hyundai to see if they would also cover the other door (which they did). For someone to go above and beyond for a customer without the customer asking is TEN STAR SERVICE. Because of Candice my wife purchased another 75K Hyundai Platinum Service Plan as she plans on keeping the car because of its reliability. When it comes time for a new car the next one will be another Bob Stallings Hyundai. Candice is far and above the most professional and kind service advisor we have encountered. It is obvious that with the Management above her that this dealership will continue to get top ratings from its customers.

Waxahachie, TX
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Candice was great . Dealing with my extended warranty was a hassle but she was able to get everything taken care of .
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

We appreciate you giving us a 5 STAR rating, we're also glad that our valued Service Advisor, Candice was able to assist you with your extended warranty.

Once again, thank you for your review and we hope that we can continue to offer you the best service possible.

Client Relations Liason

Ramona R.
Cedar Hill, TX
05/22/2019
MOISES GUARDIOLA, THE BEST SERVICE ADVISOR!!!!!
Moises Guardiola has totally transformed my impression of Bob Stallings. It is because of his attention to detail and patience with his customers that made me want to give Bob Stallings another try. Moises is very attentive and goes over and beyond to make my family's service experience special. Now I bring all of my cars to him because of his great customer service. I wish Moises had been there last year because I would have certainly purchased my car from him!!!

Moises you are the best and I will continue to do business with you!!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

So happy to hear you had a good experience! Thank you for all the kind words and the wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Michelle C.
05/20/2019
AMAZING!
The service team got me in and out within an hour! Excellent!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five review!! We appreciate your business!

CT
Cassandra T.
Mesquite, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Spectacular service
I love going to this dealership. I'm never disappointed with the customer service that I receive.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful five star review and kind words! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Recently revisited Stallings Hyundai for service, and the experience at the entry point was Awesome!
My recent customer service experience when I revisited the Service entry point was definitely100% improved. The service manager Moses was very polite, courteous, and professional and made me feel that he was happy to assist me.

05/18/2019 Category: Service
ENTRY POINT SO CALLED SERVICE WAS AN AWFUL = 0PT ----------- THE MECHANIC WAS FANTASTIC =10PT
Awful -Those two people man and woman working in the entry point service area standing at keyboard. Very unprofessional with things said, rude, woman was disrespecting of coworker, man acted like a know it all and rude in terms of no eye contact, and both acted like they do not want to be there or helping us customers.
Lasting impression was horrible at so-called service area.

The actual mechanic was fantastic and that lasting impression was fantastic!
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

First and foremost, we offer our sincere apologies to you for the service experience you encountered on Saturday, May 11.  Be assured that we have already addressed the issue at hand with both of the Service Advisors that you mentioned as we endeavor to provide a great experience for all of our valued customers.

In the midst of a rather disappointing experience we sincerely DO thank you for taking the time to bring it to our attention.  Without the honest feedback from our customers, weather good or not, it helps to keep us aware of the area(s) we need to address.

We also appreciate your review of our technician who completed the repair on your vehicle.  We understand that the tents placed near the service drive ended up creating a bit of a jam for vehicles to easily pass through.  Due to the special Mother's Day food we were providing, the placement of the food tent unknowingly created a problem and we have taken note of that.

Lastly, if you feel you would like to discuss this matter in more detail, via phone call or in-person visit, I would happy to visit with you regarding your last service visit and in the hopes of keeping your business with Bob Stallings Hyundai.  Please feel free to contact me directly as your time allow.

Respectfully,

Customer Relations Liason

OL
Oscar L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/16/2019 Category: Service
it use to be good
Maybe in my next visit the service gets better and faster.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback, as it helps us to better our service. I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with a five star service. We look forward to making your next visit five stars!

NB
Norman B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/15/2019 Category: Service
People and service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!

Marty B.
Forney, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Bob Stallings
I really like Bob Stallings, have been very pleased with the buying experience( with the exception of the girl in the finance department) and the service we have received! I would recommend Bob
Stallings to anyone looking to buy a Hyundai this wasn't the closest dealer , but the only one that did what they said they would.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for all the kind words! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and giving us a five star review! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

TP
Teresa P.
Dallas, TX
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Impectable Customer service
I had a wonderful experience because Ms. Armstrong!! It was my first encounter with her, and I didn't know she was a Service Manger until after I received and email from Ms. Armstrong. Candace , was just a thoughtful, and I can't say enough about this young lady.

Teresa
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!

Linda M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Promptness and accuracy
Candice Armstrong is very sweet kind and always helps in a professional and knowledgeable way. She takes her her time to listen and explain throughly. She goes above and beyond the call of duty👌🏽💯
CANDICE A. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill this out. We greatly appreciate your business.

Dallas, TX
05/09/2019 Category: Service
First oil Change
The service associates were very kind and helpful. I have been to the dealership several time buying my car and having service performed and the staff at Bob Stallings has always been very nice and got me in and out.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

05/06/2019 Category: Service
Good care and service.p
Thanks for your excellent service.
DAVID M. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating that you recently gave our Service Department.  We hope that our staff was able to assist you with your concerns and the work was completed to your satisfaction.

Client Relations Liason