4.6

Anthony W.
Ennis, TX
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable
Wil, my service advisor, is very knowledgeable and conscientious and ensures I am kept up to date about the progress of service on my vehicle.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words and positive five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

WB
Wayne B.
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Great place
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for providing us with a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Sharon H.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Ms. Rape have great customer service skills ,she kept me updated on my service request
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry we were unable to provide you with a five star service experience!

EE
Eleazar E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Great job like alway !!!
Stephanie is always taking care of me along with the staff at Bob Stallings Hyundai. My car is always ready on time and fixed right! I have been coming here for over 5 years now and haven’t had any issues. Stephanie always goes above and beyond to make sure I’m taken care of. Thanks Steph!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leaving us with a wonderful five star! It's our pleasure taking care of you and your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you on future visits!

Red Oak, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Stallings review
The place runs like Swiss watch.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

GM
Gregory M.
Garland, TX
12/14/2019 Category: Service
The Best
Whether you’re buying a car or getting it serviced, there’s not a better Hyundai dealership in DFW. Great cars, great people!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leaving us a wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Kerri M.
Ennis, TX
12/13/2019 Category: Service
The staff is always super friendly and helpful! They will be the only ones I take my Sonata to!
5 star service every time I’m in the dealership.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review and being a loyal customer! We appreciate your taking the time to let us know how our team is doing!

Venus, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Loved the free snacks that were available to customers as well as the variety of coffee K-cups. The workers were also very friendly. A few of them smiled, spoke, or waved. Access to the television also helped pass the time for the wait.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2019 Category: Service
service and courtesy
attitude, effort and dependability...great
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your feedback.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Recalls work
Blake was very courteous and professional. Stephanie was pleasant and accommodating. Breaks in communication delayed repairs but overall good experience.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback as it helps us to better our customer service experience! I'm sorry our team was unable to provide you with the five star level of customer service we expect all of our customers to receive! I did leave you a message to speak with you regarding this matter if you would like to discuss please give me a call back at your earliest convenience.

BE
Brian E.
Waxahachie, TX
service department
Very fast maintenance service on my Elantra...
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback and excellent five star review!

John F.
Duncanville, TX
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Prompt,attentive services, top notch technicians.
All employees were attentive, friendly yet professional, efficient, accessible, & knowledgeable, in particular Wil and Christina.Will return with son's car.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Tyeese M.
Venus, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome service

Don W.
Lancaster, TX
12/09/2019 Category: Service
the people that work there, they're all outstanding
the people that work there,theyer all outstandimg
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and leaving us a wonderful five star review!!

CA
Cheryl A.
Lancaster, TX
12/06/2019 Category: Service
service center
I will have to say that it was so much better then the last time I came Chris was friendly and she was able to get me in and our sooner than I expected. I had a service light on in my car and needed the bulbs changed and got my inspection as well.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! I'm sorry to hear that we were not able to provide you with a five star service!