4.6

Overall Rating 4.7096777/5Overall Rating 4.7096777/5Overall Rating 4.7096777/5Overall Rating 4.7096777/5rating 4.7096777
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Glenn Heights, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Never Disappointed
This place always has excellent customer service. I've been to several dealer service centers and they all pale in comparison to Bob Stallings.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review and giving us a five stars! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

RA
Renita A.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
GREAT
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

DI
Dickson I.
Corsicana, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Reduce the prize
Di
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with a five star service. I tried to reach out to you, left a message and sent you an email regarding this issue. Please feel free to give me a call at your convenience.

NM
Nikki M.
Duncanville, TX
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Wouldn’t go anywhere else!!!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for your loyalty and taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Macara S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Not feeling confident
I received horrible service and half done service. Customer service is ok or durable but you have no integrity. I don’t feel confident in you alls ability to fix on my car even to address any issues or concerns I have. I’m starting to regret purchasing a car from Hyundai.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

I am sorry that we could not provide you with a 5 star service. I understand that my Service Manager went through all of the service charges and what was done prior to your departure and spoke with you shortly after on the phone in hopes of resolving any concerns. I regret that our attempts to make this right have come up short. Thank you for your feedback, it is important in our continued efforts to always improve.

Glenn Heights, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Side mirror replacement
Bright, sunny atmosphere, friendly staff, fast service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for the kind comments and taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with the five star level of service we expect all of our customer to receive. I hope that we can provide you with a five star service on your next visit!

Marty B.
Forney, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Bob Stallings is very service-oriented I appreciate the effort they put out. They seem to really care about the customers. If you have a problem they try to rectify it.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and providing us with a excellent five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

MA
Michelle A.
Desoto, TX
10/10/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate how everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful. They went over and beyond to make sure that my car received the necessary repairs covered under my warranty.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with your feedback and leave us a five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value business!

AG
Anne G.
Mesquite, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
5 stars
I had an excellent experience with the service Dept.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

SD
Sondra D.
Lancaster, TX
10/07/2019 Category: Service
It was My first time @ Bob Stallings for my Elektra to have a oil change & tires checked.
From the Service Department as I walked in, I was met with a friendly smile and I was taken care of in no time.
I thought I would be there 2-3 hours, but was only there about 1 hour as told by the Service Advisor She was very sweet and most helpful.
I was very surprised to be driving off so soon.
WONDERFUL SERVICE & FRIENDLY STAFF!!!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We greatly appreciate the five star review and all the kind comments! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

VB
Veronica B.
Ennis, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great People
The service is always great and the people are friendly & professional. I don't have any problems with my appointments. My car is washed, dried and vacuumed, looking better than it did when I drove in. I have nothing but good things to say about Bob Stallings Hyundai.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words and taking time out of your day to provide us with a five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Grapevine, TX
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Five Star Customer Service
Wil and his team are always friendly, helpful, and kind. I am so thankful for them and their customer service skills.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

It truly great to hear our team provided you with a five star service! We appreciate your feedback and value your business! Thank you!

Sandra M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Just in for tinting
Took twice as long than told, and no updates diring wait.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for your feedback as it helps us to better our customer service. I'm sorry to hear that we did not provide you with a five star service! We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit and providing you with a five star service!

WB
Wayne B.
Customer Services
Staff was very polite and the waiting area was very Comfortable.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!

Don W.
Lancaster, TX
Outstanding employees
the staff there is outstanding,not one some of the time,but all the time
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank  you for the great five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Connie M.
Forney, TX
Friendly and good service
My service time was fast which is an improvement from the past. Employee's are friendly and helpful.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

BL
Bryan L.
Midlothian, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
I had an emergency and did not have an appointment. The service department worked me in in a timely manner. Thank you & Thank you for excellent service and customer service.
Bryan Light
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking time out of you day to provide us with your feedback and giving us a excellent five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Demetria H.

Grand Prairie, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Did a great job quick service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful vie star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

BP
Bill P.
Duncanville, TX
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied with the way I was treated by the service manager
Took car to dealer after recall service manager was not helpful at all could not get a Loaner they had the car for over a week told me would be ready one day return my rental car my car was not ready had to rent a car again got no assistant from the service manager at all no Hielp from the Hyundai dealership at all .I do believe it could have been handled better.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for the review, your concerns will be addressed- myself or one of my team members will reach out to you shortly. I apologize for the inconvience this caused you, hopefully we can improve on these concerns and show a difference your next visit.