4.6

Don W.
Lancaster, TX
Outstanding employees
the staff there is outstanding,not one some of the time,but all the time
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank  you for the great five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Connie M.
Forney, TX
Friendly and good service
My service time was fast which is an improvement from the past. Employee's are friendly and helpful.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

BL
Bryan L.
Midlothian, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
I had an emergency and did not have an appointment. The service department worked me in in a timely manner. Thank you & Thank you for excellent service and customer service.
Bryan Light
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking time out of you day to provide us with your feedback and giving us a excellent five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

Demetria H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

BR
Brian R.
Grand Prairie, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Did a great job quick service
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful vie star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

BP
Bill P.
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied with the way I was treated by the service manager
Took car to dealer after recall service manager was not helpful at all could not get a Loaner they had the car for over a week told me would be ready one day return my rental car my car was not ready had to rent a car again got no assistant from the service manager at all no Hielp from the Hyundai dealership at all .I do believe it could have been handled better.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for the review, your concerns will be addressed- myself or one of my team members will reach out to you shortly. I apologize for the inconvience this caused you, hopefully we can improve on these concerns and show a difference your next visit.

LL
Linda L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Service and courteous
I love Will. He is always brings a level of professionalism unmatched.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We are so pleased to hear our team provided you with a five star service!

Desoto, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Always great
Service is always good whenever I stop in. Quick and easy.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

DT
David T.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Professional/ Great Customer service
Bob Stallings is the place to go
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Will is the Best Service Guy Ever
Will is the essence of customer care!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful five star review! It's so great to hear our team took great care of you!

09/25/2019 Category: Service
&$&&&&(
@&(;:
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for providing us with a five star review!! We appreciate your feedback!

CR
Crystal R.
Cedar Hill, TX
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Love this dealership!!
The staff is welcoming and so nice. They are quick to get your car in and out as fast as possible. I know that when I go to Bob Stallings I will be happy once I leave. Can't go wrong with them.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for all the kind words! It's so great do hear our team provided you with a wonderful five star review! Thank you for your business!

RK
Ryan K.
Waxahachie, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Dealership in TX
Best Hyundai dealership in TX. I have been to a few Hyundai dealerships in TX and LA. This dealership is hands down the best one I have ever been in. Honest friendly you name it they take care if you. From buying a car to having it serviced/maintenance this dealership is all around top notch.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!

LW
Lillian W.
Desoto, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was t I
I received quality care and service. I didn’t feel as if I was being rushed into a quick sell without being fully prepared.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the five star review!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

GW
Gina W.
Waxahachie, TX
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor is Top Notch
Bobbie Adkins is far and away the BEST I have ever dealt with. I say that not only with regards to vehicle service, but ANY service! She was extremely thorough and went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. Bobbie even noticed an issue with my steering that I had not, and made sure it was handled under the warranty. It is obvious that she has a vast knowledge and is willing to share it in a professional and kind manner. Kudos Bob Stallings for having such a gem on your team. I will definitely be returning for my service needs!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this wonderful five star review!! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!