4.6

Betty T.
Venus, TX
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
I have used this dealership for years (this is my second Tuscon). The service has greatly improved. Bobbie my service tech was very friendly, she explained what would be covered in my 15,000 mile service and the length of time it would take to complete. My car was ready when promised and she again went over what was done when I picked my vehicle up.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful five star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business!!

RA
Ronnie A.
Waxahachie, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
I arrived about 7:30 am on Labor Day and left about 8:15 am. Bobbie was a great service advisor and took care of me while in the dealership. The cost was reasonable and they washed my car.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and giving us a five star!! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

KH
Keith H.
Desoto, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was very excellant .
My time was not wasted with haggling back in fourth right to the price I wanted so I was very satisfied.
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the Great review!

BP
Bill P.
Duncanville, TX
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Because they really take care and provide for their customers
FIVE STARS is not enough, it should be TEN STARS
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!! We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and value your business!

Steven M.
Waxahachie, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Super service
Always friendly, efficient people
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you again for any of your upcoming service needs!

Tracy M.
Great and timely Service
Great and timely Service. Very comfortable waiting area
JAMES O. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review and your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again for any of your service needs in the future.

Stephen B.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Stallings Hyundai Service
I've only taken my Veloster to Stallings Hyundai since I bought it 7 years ago. Never disappointed with the service - fast and never costs as much as I expect. Am considering another purchase and they will get my consideration.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the wonderful five star review and kind words! We truly appreciate your feedback!

Julian S.
Little Elm, TX
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Stephanie provided me with excellent customer service!! This is a great dealership! Everyone is so friendly and helpful!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you for the excellent five star review! It was a pleasure working with you! We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit!

Sandra M.
09/01/2019 Category: Service
maintenance service
Great service, courteous professionals.
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful five star review!!

CD
Clara D.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous as always ?
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and giving us a wonderful five star!!

VB
Veronica B.
Ennis, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great People
People make or break a business. The people at Bob Stallings Hyundai seem to love their jobs all of them, from the receptionists to sales to service. I have not met an unprofessional person yet. I have never felt like I was anything less than a VIP. Bob Stallings Hyundai must be doing something right because everybody seems happy to be there. I like that coming from a business background (having an opportunity to help run one).
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank  you for the FIVE STAR review!!

Danita C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
My Car broke down
The staff is great each time I have visited them for service ....everybody I have talk to has been polite,also my car services has been great no problems
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you feedback and giving us a five star review!!

GM
Gregory M.
Garland, TX
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service
The service department at Bob Stallings Hyundai is without a doubt the best around. Great service and great people!
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a with you kind words and five star review! We appreciate your feedback and value your business!

RJ
Rita J.
Desoto, TX
08/28/2019 Category: Service
R. J
I was satisfied with everything
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

We truly appreciate your feedback and value your business! Thank you for the wonderful five star review!

Thomas S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great experience in the service department
STEPHANIE M B. from Bob Stallings Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019