Latest Review over 5 years ago

TD
Taylor D.
06/05/2013 Category: Service
Awsome
They helped me out after another dealer screwed up my car. Super friendly and a willingness to help. I would add more stars if I could.

LH
LEANNE H.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/03/2013 Category: Service
Friendly service
Thanks for the great service, and washing my car.It looked "show room"

Jeff E W.
05/02/2013 Category: Service
Great job!
Great experience!

TH
Theresa M H.
04/30/2013 Category: Service
so far I'm a happy customer....
People are friendly, price is right, service is very good, and I think I have and drive a great car (SUV)

Charla H.
04/30/2013 Category: Service
Purchaser of Chevy Equinox
Excellent dealership both in sales and service. Highly recommend.

EZ
Edward J Z.
Marco Island, FL
04/27/2013 Category: Service
Fast courteous service

Tricia Lynn B.
Friendly prompt service
Very friendly had me taken care of quickly

GG
Gerald G.
professional
quick

John Wesley R.
On-line appointments
Friendly people. Comfortable waiting area. Good experience.

GY
George R Y.
04/26/2013 Category: Service
No time wasted. Everything is prompt.
Knowledgeable service personnel. Courteous and personable.

KG
Karen A G.
Latham, NY
Careful work
Service mechanics took the time to do a comprehensive analysis.

ME
Matthew E.
Chevrolet Colorado
Disappointed
Took my truck in for a shake in the engine, oil change, recall work, and to fix my 2 front windows. After being delayed 4 days because of a "shipping error", I received my truck back only half fixed. The reason my windows broke in the first place was because of faulty trim, which I explained to the service rep when I dropped it off. These trim pieces were not addressed at all. I was also told that the shake was fixed, when in fact the truck shook worse than when I brought it in. I was also told that I would need a "window switch" ($116 I believe) for my passenger window. When I checked, there was nothing wrong with the switch! (maybe they forgot to take the window lock off?) My hitch cover is also missing. I don't know if it was taken off by the mechanics, or if this is a result of having my truck at the dealership for an entire week! Either way, I am beyond disappointed and wouldn't recommend this service dept to anyone. Steps should be made to double check before and after repairs.

OS

AO
Alan O.
04/17/2013 Category: Service
wonderful service, friendly people
Everything we asked was done. Even discovered a problem we didn't know we had and fixed it. My vette looks like new. Thanks.

PC
Paul M C.
Bonita Springs, FL
04/12/2013 Category: Service
THE SERVICE DEPT EXPERIENCE
THE SERVICE DEPT. COUNLD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE HELPFUL. THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE THERE ARE PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR SERVICE. THANKS AGAIN.

Dan Curtis R.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/07/2013 Category: Service
Enough Already
I've already done one written and one verbal review. ENOUGH!! Your pissing me off!

Randy W C.
04/06/2013 Category: Service
professional response to mechanical problem.
despite a late part delivery, Service Department completed repair, cleaned vehicle and completed paperwork for a late day pick up.

LG