Latest Review about 2 months ago

Vivian R.
Richmond, VA
05/07/2018
Very satisfied
I was told I needed and engine and was quoted more than double what my car was worth. Bobby fixed my engine for less than a third of the estimate. His final bill was even less than his original estimate. Thank you so much Bobby. I'll send everyone I your way. Oh and his son Camron is amazing. 15 years old and is the hardest working kid I've ever seen. No kid says yes and no ma'am anymore but Camron is so polite.

RK
Richard K.
Richmond, VA
02/02/2018
Very satisfied
bobby always goes far beyond what's expected and his quality is unmatched. He explains it in detail so I always know what's wrong and what I'm paying for.

LR
louis r.
Gloucester, VA
01/05/2018
this guy is a oeice of work
bobby talks a good game.....a real slick talker .... self appointed expert on everything...... cost me over 7 grand to learn a lesion............ he fixed a lot of things that was not broken ...............did not fix what was broken..........my story is much longer than this ..........bottom line I had to scrap my vehicle for 200.oo when I got it back after 8 months ...If this guy was on the up and up he would have people lined up for his service..it is too many honest shops to have to deal with this guy.. buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raymond R.
Gloucester, VA
10/20/2017
bobby is a snake in the grass
the only thing bobby is good at is ripping people off he talks a good game but when it comes to it the only thing he fixes is his pocket from the people he rips off please DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM i give bobby 5 stars not for his work but for the con man he is

EH
E H.
Chesterfield, VA
06/29/2016
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE (BACK IN THE DAY) POSITIVE REVIEWS.
Like the title says, don't look at the reviews from a few years back and be fooled. Notice there's nothing recent and its for a reason. He may have had mechanics at that time that were competent, but he isn't. This guy who is supposed to be ASE certified and knowledgeable on all vehicles not only took over a month on my vehicle, but it was returned with the same oil leaks and new faults. He had no receipts to show for his "new parts" he claimed to have gotten, but I saw plenty of silicone and sealant. He does not honor his warranty. Let me stress this to you, he takes a very, very long time. Watching paint dry would be less time consuming. It being ready by Friday, turned into it will be ready next week. Next week turned into weeks. When he got my car he had 2 other vehicles that had been there for 2 months. This is probably why his shop is closed. DO NOT go to this swindler, its definitely not worth the loss of time and aggravation. He tries to sound knowledgeable, but ends up sounding stupid. I made a stupid mistake for paying him. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

EH
E H.
Chesterfield, VA
06/29/2016
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE (BACK IN THE DAY) POSITIVE REVIEWS.
Like the title says, don't look at the reviews from a few years back and be fooled. Notice there's nothing recent and its for a reason. This guy who is suppose dto be ASE certified and knowledgeable on all vehicles not only took over a month on my vehicle, but it was returned with the same oil leaks and new faults. He had no receipts to show for his "new parts" he claimed to have gotten, but I saw plenty of silicone and sealant. He does not honor his warranty. Let me stress this to you, he takes a very, very long time. Watching paint dry would be less time consuming. It being ready by Friday, turned into it will be ready next week. Next week turned into weeks. When he got my car he had 2 other vehicles that had been there for 2 months. This is probably why his shop is closed. DO NOT go to this swindler, its definitely not worth the loss of time and aggravation. He tries to sound knowledgeable, but ends up sounding stupid. I made a stupid mistake for paying him. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

CARLTON M.
ALL GOOD AUTOMOTIVE OPERATES FROM THIS LOCATION
THIS LOCATION 3366 ANDERSON HIGHWAY, POWHATAN, VIRGINIA HAS BEEN THE HOME OF ALL GOOD AUTOMOTIVE SINCE FEBRUARY OF 2015. ALL GOOD AUTOMOTIVE IS AN EXCELLENT AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SHOP AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

CARLTON M.
10/31/2015
NOT AT THIS LOCATION
"ALL GOOD AUTOMOTIVE" OPERATES FROM THIS LOCATION

ROBERT W.
09/20/2015
DOES NOT OPERATE FROM THIS LOCATION
BOBBY OAKLEY HAS NOT OPERATED FROM THIS LOCATION FOR SEVERAL MONTHS. PLEASE CONTACT HIM AND GET HIS CORRECT ADDRESS. I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS TO A FRIEND SINCE IT IS NOT AT THIS LOCATION.

Mike L.
08/18/2014
You can't find a better auto care center!!
I went to Bobby for the first time today. I am mad about one thing...that I did not find them sooner! Integrity, value, and pride in what he does...what else is there to say. Thank you Bobby

Ryan R.
08/20/2013
Very friendly
Very friendly staff and so accommodating .

BJ
bishop j.
08/09/2013
Great
We had brake work done on our Infinity G35 about 6 months ago and were very pleased with the work. We were given a loaner car which we appreciated but it was quite dirty inside. My wife cleaned it inside(!) and then felt it was clean enough so her clothes would'nt be stained when she drove it. The steering wheel was grimey as well. We returned to replace a defective rear caliper a few days ago. They replaced it free of charge, a very good thing, but the loaner car was another interior mess- cookies crumbled on the rear seat, grimey seats and steering wheel. Also, the time quoted to do the work was a little optimistic. In general I believe the work done is excellent but the other things mentioned need attention. It would take very little time to clean up the interior of the loaners and if the time quoted to complete the repair was more accurate I would rate our experience at 4-5 stars.

JV
jardeeip v.
08/06/2013
great
Bobby & Company were great. On time, on estimate, buttoned up completely. We were very pleased with the service. Worked with us on short notice. My aging ride has a new place to get renewed. Thanks Bobby.

KE
kristenmoore E.
Bollodingen, BE
07/25/2013
GOOD SERVICE
I receieved good service on my pontiac at bobby oakley's will return if any issues come up in the future

EF
ejfromdc f.
Denison, TX
06/28/2013
All Was Good
Spoke with Audrey. Audrey said the vehicle was fixed and ready on the same day.

Roy R.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
12/29/2012 Category: Service
Roy said this business does a good job. They do what they say they are going to do and the staff are a bunch of good guys.

Joanna R.
Suzuki XL7
12/03/2012 Category: Service
Joanna said the business got her vehicle done fast and they were great.

Tim S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/16/2012 Category: Service
Tim said the business is good.

STEPHANIE W.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/14/2012
Dependable
As always, Bobby took care of my car as promised and provided a loaner as well! I can always count of Bobby Oakley!!

GP
Gary P.
GMC Sierra
11/13/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Thomas. He said the work was thorough, fast and on time.