GD
GARY D.
La Center, WA
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/02/2012
Will recommend to all my friends I got great service.

JAMES S.
Ford Expedition
05/30/2012
Bob is great...
As always, we had great service with Bob's Automotive. We brought the car in for an oil change and to fix the blinker. Bob noticed our warranty will be expiring soon, so he took a thorough look at our SUV, and found one small issue. He called the warranty company and confirmed the problem would be covered under our warranty, and he fixed it. I didn't have to deal with any hassle with the warranty company, and he fixed a problem that could have become bigger AFTER my warranty expired. All I did was drop off the car and pick up my car once the car was completed. Very happy with the service. We trust him as our mechanic which is very hard to come by these days. He makes servicing our car hassle free!!!!

SK
SUE K.
Saturn Vue
05/30/2012
Saturn
I am always treated great at Bobs. I can come after work in the am, it's fast and no
hassle. Thanks Bob

PH
Pat H.
05/24/2012 Category: Service
Pat said she really likes Bob. He treats her well.

PJ
PAT J.
05/21/2012
Buick Regal
Always take my concerns seriously. They make sure my vehiclle is roadworthy. I trust them completely.

Mitch S.
Battle Ground, WA
05/19/2012 Category: Service
Mitch said no one is perfect. He wants the business to keep rocking.

PS
Phyllis S.
05/11/2012 Category: Service
Phyllis said the business does what she wants them to do.

Tim S.
05/09/2012 Category: Service
Tim said he was willing to tow the vehicle in and able to get the work done real quick, so he didn't have to wait. It didn't take that long to get the job done. He likes that Bob knows what he's doing. Bob knows what's going on, all his questions get answered, and there's no runaround.

TW
T W.
05/04/2012 Category: Service
T said the experience was fine. He did have to make a return trip for the fuel pump and is happy the business resolved the issue.

BW
Barbara W.
05/04/2012 Category: Service
Barbara said she was satisfied with the business.

AR
Alan R.
04/26/2012 Category: Service
Alan said he always receives great service from this business.

GD
Greg D.
04/24/2012 Category: Service
Greg said they seem to know their stuff and seem pretty honest.

Josh B.
04/21/2012 Category: Service
Josh said he knows Bob personally. He also said this business is quick and reasonably priced.

PJ
PAT J.
04/20/2012
Power Steering pump
I am very satisfied with the service I received. I know my car is getting goodd service. I feel Bob and staff are very conscientious.

LK
Lefty K.
04/13/2012 Category: Service
Lefty said he has been going to this business for over 20 years, and they have always done a great job.

PP
PENNY P.
Saturn Vue
04/12/2012
2002 saturn Vue
Bob was able to get the "ailing" vehicle in quickly and make the needed repairs within 1 1/2 days.
Bob has always been very helpful and friendly.
Thanks, Bob
Penny

MF
MARY F.
Toyota Matrix
04/12/2012
Bob treated me with respect and explained the problem with my car in an easy to understand way. I think he spent his entire day tracking down parts and then fixing my car perceiving that I was was in need. Thank you Bob, I very much appreciate your work for me.

KD
KATHRIN D.
04/05/2012
Good reliable service
Friendly, reliable local service.

Diane L.
04/03/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said they communicate well and they provide good, prompt service. They are a great business with a small hometown touch.

GB
Gail B.
Vancouver, WA
03/27/2012 Category: Service
Gail said she finds that this business is professional, reasonably priced and honest.