ALLEN S.
Lincoln MKX
07/31/2017
Simply the BEST!
I cannot say enough good things about Bob's Automotive. This is the place to go if you need any work done on your car. Bob is honest and fair. I have never had a bad experience with him in the 7 years my husband and I have been taking our vehicles to him. Cindy Shrader

IR
IAN R.
07/31/2017
Always a pleasure, courteous and informative.

Rob H.
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Rob said Bob was a nice guy and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

RL
Rob L.
Ram Pickup
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Rob said the staff was very helpful and very informative. They let him know what was going on.

PG
Phil G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Phil said it was a good job, done in a timely manner. It actually cost less than originally thought. He definitely will be back when his vehicle needs more work.

Jeremy D.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Jeremy said the staff did a good job.

Mike C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Mike said they do a good job, they're trustworthy and friendly. They get his vehicle in quickly.

DF
Darrin F.
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Darrin said the employees did exactly as promised within the exact quote they promised. It was a quick turnaround at a fair price.

Scott H.
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Scott said he has already recommended the business. It is local and provides good service.

LO
Louis O.
La Center, WA
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Louis said this business has always been good to him. They are straightforward and get things done in a timely manner.

Mark P.
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Mark said he had a great experience with the business.

JE
JOANNE E.
Nissan Xterra
07/14/2017
Nice ti be able to do business in Ridgefield!
Appreciate being able to keep my business in my town. Always does good eork, prices are fair.

SUSAN W.
Toyota Land Cruiser
07/13/2017
Landcruiser serviced
Exceptional service, fairly priced, prompt and.very trustworthy

CORRINA H.
Dodge Durango
07/11/2017
Small town friendly service station
Bob's Automotive is a small town gem located in downtown Ridgefield, WA. I am always greeted with a friendly welcome and the the mechanics are professional and knowledgeable. Bob, the owner is a great guy who truly cares about providing excellent service at an affordable price. I love this place!

Bob H.
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Bob said they were local.

CV
Chris V.
Chevrolet Astro
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Chris said they took care of his needs. It was done quickly.

Rachel S.
Saab 9-3
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Rachel said the staff worked hard to get the job done quickly, so she would not have to pay more than she needed to, and they did a good job.

GM
GERALD M.
Jeep Liberty
06/22/2017
Regular lube and oil change
As usual, Bob and his employees did exactly what they were asked to do for a very reasonable price.

KE
Ken E.
Volvo S60
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Ken said this business was the best.

NM
Namon M.
Chrysler 300
06/09/2017 Category: Service
Namon said this business wasn't welcoming. They were focused on money.
Bob F. from Bob's Automotive

Mrs. Martin called us on the moring of 7 June and asked if we could get their car in for an Washington State Emissions Waiver. She stated her husband had already worked on the car, but there were several codes that didn't mean anything and they didn't want to fix it because it would cost too much. As I was asking her some questions, that she didn't know the answer for, she handed the phone to her husband. He said he was owned a truck repair business in Ridgefield and he worked on the car, scanned it with a "code reader", repaired it to the point it was running good and he just wanted as waiver. I told him to bring it in, we were busy, but we would fit him in on that day. The wife dropped the car off and that afternoon we brought it in and started going through the prescribed Washington State Procedures for Emissions Repair. "Code Readers" only provide basic Federally Regulated Emissions information, where as we use a computerized scanner that costs $15,000. We found Mr. Martin's vehicle has 7 codes stored in the system and 3 were for basic engine operation, which is necessary for the electronics to operate efficiently. They are Metered fuel, Metered air and Metered spark. without these three system operating as desigend any electronic emissions sensor information will be unreliable. Mr. Martin's Chrysler had unmetered air getting into his engine. After performing a Non-Toxic Pressured Smoke test of his intake system we found the Intake Manifold and the EGR Valve to be leaking. I called Mr. Martin and explained this to him and gave him an estimate for the Intake Manifold repair, the EGR was new he had just installed it, the brand was one I would NEVER USE cheap Chinese knockoff! Mr. Martin responded very firm and insistant that he only wanted a waiver. So I had our Tech continue his testing and finish the job. We spent nearly 1.5 hours on Mr. Martin's car, we followed the Washington State Law to the letter (they set the minimum charge at $150.00, not us) We gave Mr. Martin his money's worth and then some. He was billed $176, sales tax and fees are not a waiverable expense! He got a full explanation of what was wrong and why certain steps needed to be done in order to prevent replacing parts that function, but are currently, just getting incorrect info. Mr. Martin came flying into our lot on his "Harley" right before closing, to get his vehicle. He came in trying to act like a "tough biker"  Through his money on our desk, said "Is this what I need" as I was getting his change, asked for the keys, gave them to his wife told her to go on, looked at me and said "This is all I get for my money? What did you do" I started to explain we did exactly what he asked for and what we found out, he called me a F--N thief and stormed out. Got on his Harley pulled into the street, off to the side where gravel is still laying from the winter and proceeded to spin his tire throwing gravel on the front of one of our customer's cars chipping the windshield. I am 66 years old and I have been in business here since I got out of the service 24 years ago! If I was "all about money" as Mr. Martin said, I would have ripped people off for enough by now to retire, but no I'm still working every day and I enjoy what I do. I and our Technician's are "Trained Professionals" the attend 10 hours of training every quarter to stay current in this industry. We have the best and latest equipment on the market, because we want our customer's vehicles to be serviced and repaired correctly. So to anyone that reads this, IF ALL YOU WANT US TO DO IS PROVIDE YOU WITH THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A WASHINGTON STATE EMISSIONS WAIVER, PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! DON'T COME HERE BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT IS MAKING YOU! Now if you want our services, we are happy, ready and willing to help you. I believe the other 600+ good reviews on here will attest to that and show what we are all about!
For God, Country and All Veterans