Lynn B.
Rainier, OR
Scion xB
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Lynn said the staff did a good job. They took care of the vehicle and they were friendly.

GM
GERALD M.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/14/2017
Lube and oil change
In addition to the standard oil change service they were very helpful replacing windows wipers and servicing the windows washers. We were very happy with all that they did.

John S.
12/13/2017
No BS, Just Good Service
2003 GMC Sierra. After buying a new set of tires at a national chain store where they recommended additional services, I decided to try Bob's (based on other reviews and convenient location for me). He could easily have sold me the same services the other place tried to sell me, but instead he did his own inspection and only performed the services my truck really needed. I respect that... and I'll be back the next time I need service or have a problem with my truck.

Dale C.
Kia Spectra
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Dale said the business is great. However, he would have liked for the business to give him an estimate right up front.

Jack M.
12/11/2017 Category: Service
Jack said Bob is a really nice guy. The business has very friendly, kind people. They did what they had to do to service his vehicle. Overall he had a good experience.

Matt R.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Matt's wife. She said she has been using Bob for years and he is great. He gets the work done right and he makes sure everything is fixed.

Daniel G.
La Center, WA
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said this business was cooperative and efficient in their work.

Thomas S.
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Thomas said that he was happy with the business until this most recent visit. He had his tires rotated and he had an oil change. While on a road trip out of town the vehicle began to vibrate and he took it into another service facility and found out the lug nuts were too loose.
Bob F. from Bob's Automotive responded on 11/30/2017

I have appologized to Mr. S. In the 25 years we have been in business, I cannot remember another instance of this happening. The young man who performed this work is no longer employed by us. His firing was not over this matter alone but an overall lack of attention to detail. We are sorry to see Mr. S go away unhappy, because this was an isolated incident. We are not perfect, we strive to be, but we are human. We take this review very seriously and this review prompted a shop meeting concerning attention to even the smallest detais. Our Tecnicians are not paid on commission, so they are not rushed, so there is NO EXCUSE for this ever happening. That message, I have yet again, made perfectly clear! Again we do appologize.

Joseph S.
Ford
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said the service was good.

RICK B.
11/26/2017
Thoroughly Professional
As usual, got the needed work done promptly, no hassles, very professional owner and staff - a hometown treasure and s most trusted company!

Robert W.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend the business for service.

CP
Christal P.
Acura 3.2CL
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Shawn. He said he has dealt with the business two times before. This time around they did two small extra things without even charging for it. They are honest and straightforward.

Joni B.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Joni said the business goes out of their way to make sure her vehicle is fixed and well taken care of.

CL
Carlene L.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Carlene said the work was well done. She stated she felt taken care of.

TOM B.
11/17/2017
Home Town Confidence
My 2008 GMC truck is going on 284,000 miles.... just 120,000 miles on the new motor that Bob's Automotive installed a couple years.... you can imagine a few other items needing attention on a truck with this many miles... like the Heater that acted up, and the Headlight that went out, and the tires need rotated and oil changed, or shoot... Wiper blades too!!!.... I love going to BOB's and having EVERYTHING taken care of.. the same day.... NO QUOTE needed.. BOB's will only fix what is needed and NEVER take advantage of the customer.. I'm never going anyplace else! Because I know they have MY interest in mind!!!!

Bernice H.
La Center, WA
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Bernice said the business provided honest feed back and they did very well by her.

Don W.
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Don said the staff at this business are very friendly and fair. They always do a really good job.

TD
Tad D.
Olympia, WA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Tad said he had his vehicle serviced at this business and when he took his vehicle to another place they told him the work was incorrect. He has to get new parts for his vehicle.
Bob F. from Bob's Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

The alternator on Mr Dunnings vehicle failed on a Friday evening. He called to my home and asked for assistance, it was too late in the evening to get his parts, so I asked him to have his vehicle towed to the our shop, even though we are closed on Saturday. He also asked if I could change his thermostat and make a few other minor repairs. I told him I would come in at 8:00 AM and repair it. I showed up and the vehicle wasn't there, I had some paperwork to take care after a couple of hours the tow truck showed up. Mr Dunning called and asked me to just do the alternator. I confirmed the alternator was faulty and I drove to Vancouver to get a replacement, I installed the part, during the work I found Mr Dunnings vehicle had several other issues besides the thermostat among them was a failing water pump. I advised Mr Dunning of the things I found and advised him to pay close attention to his guages durring the rest of his trip as his vehicle is in need of immediate repairs and it could overheat at anytime. I billed Mr Dunning at our regular rate, not an overtime rate! His alternator was charging when it left here and before he left I explained our 3 year, 36,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty and Nationwide Free Roadside Assistance Plan. This review is the first I have heard about any issues. I can assure you that if someone did incorrect work for me I would be on the phone calling and getting an explanation! This did not happen, nor has our National Warranty called to ask what happend so it has not been turned int to them! Having performed the work myself and have over 50 years experience, an incorrect installment of an alternator is almost impossible, and still have the system work and I am not suprised theat Mr Dunning has to buy new parts for his vehicle as it was in poor condition and in need of repairs in several different areas.

Jason M.
Kia Sedona
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Jason said the staff had good communication. They did a good job and they were easy to work with.

MF
Madeline F.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Madeline said the staff at this business were able to get her in and complete the repairs quickly. She really appreciates that.