LT
LEONORA T.
GMC Acadia
03/16/2019
Great service you can trust,
I an so glad I found Boca,s best to service my car. Everyone there is professional and explains the problem so that you understand what is wrong and why. As a woman there have been placed where this has not been the case. At Boca,s Best I know I can trust them and their service is always prompt and completed when they say it will be done.

PW
PRIM W.
Honda Accord
Courtesy and professionalism
A very professionally run company

MARY B.
Fulton, MD
Very helpful and inexpensive
Every step of the process was easy and my car is running very smoothly now. I’ve been here twice and it’s always been great service.

TP
TERI P.
First time customer
March 13, 2019 took my 2015 Audi in for an oil change...did have a little issue getting the correct oil filter but Joey kept me updated. Spoke with several customers while waiting...all were extremely happy with the service their cars received. I will be back.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 03/14/2019

Great news Teri, We spoke to our supplier and will be stocking your filter from now on. Call us anytime to schedule your next appointment

EY
En Y.
Scion xB
03/14/2019 Category: Service
En said the business is the best.

Charles H.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Charles said it was a great visit.

CT
CELESTE T.
Volvo V50
03/09/2019
march 8 Spring checkup
I waited for my car to be serviced and it was done in about 1 hour. Not bad at all, waiting room was comfortable with TV and wifi. I brought paperwork and the time flew by. Speedy and courteous all was great.

Marco D.
Delray Beach, FL
Volvo S60
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Marco said this business was fair and fixed his problem.

03/08/2019
Always excellent
Joey at the front desk was friendly and knowledgeable. The team correctly identified the repairs needed for my car. They also advised me of unneeded services that another shop said I did need. The prices were reasonable and they repaired the car the same day!

Chrysler 300
03/06/2019
Very Satisfied New Customer
I was very impressed with the service, friendliness & not having to spend 1/2 a day waiting to get my car back. It was a very pleasant experience & I will certainly be a customer.
Joe M. from Boca's Best Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you we look forward to servicing you in the future.

WK
WILLIAM K.
Medford, NJ
Hyundai Azera
02/24/2019
Honest fair price repair.shop
I trust there repair.and service's

GB
Gilbert B.
Chrysler 200
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Gilbert said the service was excellent. The employees completed the work properly. He was really pleased with his service.

Delray Beach, FL
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
02/15/2019
Friendly and Honest
This place did a great job on my car. Runs smooth and quiet again. Had the car back same day as bringing it in. Great place!

RK
RUDITE K.
Fedhaven, FL
02/14/2019
Mrs rudite Kopf
They were real helpful and profesional . Thank you again, arrived home safely.

SK
STEVEN K.
02/14/2019
Great communication
I had a wonderful experience here as a new customer. Joey at the front office was helpful, friendly, and transparent. After examining my car, they decided it needed less work than I had requested. That’s refreshingly honest. I’ll be back.

CAROL S.
Ford Expedition
02/06/2019
Taking care of my vehicle.
I trust the folks at Boca's Best to do what needs to be done to my vehicle and not try to sell me things that I don't need. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to keep their vehicle in top condition and not incur unnecessary costs.

FV
FRANCES V.
Deerfield Beach, FL
02/05/2019
Very helpful and friendly.
This was my first time at boca best auto repair shop, my car was towed to them and they were very helpful and friendly, took care of my problems with the car, I will go back again to them, and I will recommend my friends in my condo to go there, I had a great experience, wish I would have known them earlier. Thank you guys for doing such a great job.

GK
Graham K.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Graham said the business had very good service, the facility was very reasonable.

RK
RON K.
Toyota Avalon
02/01/2019
Integrity and honesty
Most honest auto repair ever. Wouldn’t use anyone else.

JOHN D.
Kia Sorento
01/30/2019
Prompt service, fair pricing.l
Good work cost came in under estimated price. Repair finished in a couple of hours.