( 2039 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.7397226/5Overall Rating 4.7397226/5Overall Rating 4.7397226/5Overall Rating 4.7397226/5rating 4.7397226
Overall Rating 2.34247/5Overall Rating 2.34247/5rating 2.34247rating 2.34247rating 2.34247

North Easton, MA
I am very satisfied
Always a pleasure to visit Boch Hyundai for service. Always friendly and helpful. Keep up the great work.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

West Roxbury, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Good attention, not clear accountability
I bought a brand new car and the same day I realized that there was a tremor on the steering wheel and brake pedal when I stepped on the brake. The Service Client advisor and I agreed that could be one brake disc damaged. I asked for one appointment and took the car to BOCH. The attention was great but I was expecting that the brake disk was replaced for a new one because the damaged was when I receive the car. Nobody said what was the damage and what repair they would do. When the car was ready, they informed me that the disc was repaired (rectified). As my understanding, when one brake disc is rectified has less useful life. So, now I have one new car with one brake disc rectified with less useful life. It's not fair!
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for contacting us regarding your repairs. Please be assured that your rotors were not limited in their useful life. Simply your rotors developed a high spot and we were able to true them up and create a nice smooth stop for you.

TW
Trenita W.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2019 Category: Service
I love them at the Norwood dealership
This is my 2nd car from there. I'm looking forward to a upgraded soon

PS
Pamela S.
Dedham, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Amazing service
I needed an oil change and was told they were fully booked but knowing that I was in town and was not going to be back for a while, they were able to squeeze me in! When I got there Christine greeted me with a smile and asked how my family was doing. She is always so friendly and this is helpful because most places you don’t get the personal touch of this. Service was done properly and in a timely manner and I was notified promptly when my car was done and was on my way in no time!

Doug M.
Medfield, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Tony is a real mensch
Im so glad I had the opportunity to work with tony, hes a great guy. Would definitely go back to see him again.

Needham, MA
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service.
It was a nightmare to get the parts that needed to be replaced done. It was me the one always asking about the parts, and it was supposed to get within a week or two but it took 6 weeks. Then, when you finally got the parts, I went there and I was told that they were not sure Hyunday would pay for it since I was out of warranty even though I was on warranty when I told you the parts were not working properly. So, I wasted my time by coming there and had to wait for another week, which turned out to 3 weeks waiting.

When I finally got the approval, I came back and needed a shuttle, which took 1 hour. Instead of having a driver for yourselves, you should partner up with either Lyft or Uber so we would not have to wait forever for a ride, or just stop offering a shuttle.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

I apologize that your repairs took longer than expected to complete. There were certainly circumstances that were a little beyond our control that caused the additional visits. It was not our intent as we value your time and understand the inconveniences this may have caused.

If there is anything I can do going forward to put us in a better light, please don't hesitate to contact me. We appreciate your business.

VZ

Micheal S.
Roslindale, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Stag was great, on time service, well set expectations, and on time completion.

Easy.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Dedham, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great people
I do business with Boch Hyundai because of the service department. They make me feel comfortable, explain everything and are very professional. David Hernandez is a wonderful example of what a service professional should be. He is a real asset to your dealership
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Christopher W.
Jamaica Plain, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2019 Category: Service
They keep a record on me and my car, like they care.
they take care of you while they fix your car, a place to relax, have coffee, snacks, and TV.

Marilyn C.
MA
Dave Hernandez
Awesome service. I only go to Boch for the service team

NG
Noemi G.
Norwood, MA
Great experience
I was greeted with a big smile from David Hernandez. Asked me how he could help. Gathered all my information and sent my car in for the service I requested. I did not have a long wait.
I was very pleased with their professionalism and for caring for me as a person.
Keep up the good work.

MA
Mildred A.
Hyde Park, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
great service
David Hernandez has the ability to provide positive experiences to customers, such as services range from one-on-one interactions and goes beyond to resolve customer issues.

very happy with the service.

LW
Linda W.
Walpole, MA
Great service department
Quick friendly service!
Oil change and tire rotation
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Mary W.
Westwood, MA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
All Staff
Staff all of them a pleasure to deal with. Answers questions well and kindly. Well informed with product knowledge.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

JE
Jeffrey E.
Weymouth, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Took care of my needs. Wish prime Hyundai south was still open much closer to home but don’t mind coming here.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. Your business is welcomed and we loiok forward to your next visit!

David H.
Stoughton, MA
11/11/2019 Category: Service
The peopke
The service and personality of the employees is always special. Dave Hernandez and Brian Ducie are absolutely fabulous
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

VO
Valeriy O.
Canton, MA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor was very knowledgeable and polite
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for filling out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your visit in the future.

Richard G.
Boston, MA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Professional Services
I was able to book my appointment, in advance, time and service requests.
When I arrived they already had my information in the computer. They verified my request, gave me a time estimate and a cost.
They finished on time and cost. They reviewed the work with me to ensure that I understood what was done and I was satisfied.
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Rafael R.
Boston, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
David Hernandez answered all my questions and provided me with a class act service.
I'm definitely recommending to friends to stop by the dealer
STEVEN M R., Service Manager from Boch Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019