Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

RN
Robert N.
Feb 04 2019
I recently had multiple issues addressed with my vehicle and it is my pleasure to give Bohannon my highest regards. They were friendly, empathetic and did a great job quickly. I highly recommend Bohannon to anyone looking for a trust worthy shop!

Dear Robert,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. It is our job to make sure your automotive repairs are performed to your satisfaction. We take pride in our work, so thank you!

VK
Vicki K.
Trust
Honest people with no high pressure sales addons. The thoroughly check my car every time I’m there. I completely trust Bohannon with all my car care needs.

Vicki,

Your loyalty means everything to our small business, and we will never take your trust for granted. Your car care is our priority.

Amber M.
02/06/2019
Great service! Great people!
I’m always able to trust Bohannon with my car. They take care and give me a comprehensive overview of how my car is doing. Won’t go to anyone else.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate your loyalty, and will do our best to keep your vehicle properly maintained.

Nissan Murano
02/05/2019
Great service. Friendly staff
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/05/2019

We appreciate your business.

MA
Marty A.
02/02/2019
The Bohannons have taken care of me for over a year. They are very friendly and trustworthy. I have not left the shop disappointed once. Also, they get the work done in a timely fashion. I will go to them and recommend them to everyone as long as i live here in Springfield!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks Marty,

We will always strive to give you our best service.

Jim M.
Lincoln Navigator
02/02/2019
Great job!
Asked about brakes. Darin could have chosen to say they needed replacing. Same with the tires. Where do you think I’m going for brakes and tires when I do need them.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 02/04/2019

Jim,

We're so glad you noticed that we hold ourselves accountable, so you don't have the worry.

Michael, Connie R.
Lexus GS 350
01/31/2019
Very helpful
They always provide great service with high quality
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/31/2019

Danny and Anjanette L.
Nixa, MO
01/31/2019
Top of the line care!
They are very honest and the staff are very friendly!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/31/2019

ZP
Zack, Lindsey P.
01/30/2019
Great experience
We’ve been going here for several years. They’ve always done a great job.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/30/2019

Rogersville, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
01/30/2019
Great
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks a bunch!

My review
Excellent customer service knowledgeable mechanics fair prices

Thank you!

KO
Kathy O.
Honest
Honest. Great service.

Thank you!

Bob M.
Bohannon is trustworthy
Bohannon is capable, honest and consumer-oriented. I have no reason to complain about anything they have done for me. I plan to continue using them.

Dear Bob,

Our small business is dedicated to assisting auto owners in Springfield, MO with all their auto repair and maintenance needs. We sincerely appreciate your taking time to give us a shout out.

GD
George D.
Republic, MO
01/26/2019
Customer service
I began taking myand my wife’s car last year and will never take them anywhere else. I always feel welcome. Never feel like they are charging for unnecessary repairs or looking for ways to bump up the bill. Try them once and you will go back. I am so glad someone else recommended them to me.

Thank you !

SN
Sue N.
Pontiac G6
Not fake news here.
I choose this business because they do wonderful work and no fake news. I would recommend this place if you need a honest place that gets it right the first time

Thank you Sue!

KD
Katie D.
Friendly service
Friendly and honest about work. I was referred and couldn’t be happier.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you, we're so pleased you had a good experience. We will keep working to earn your business!

Denise B.
01/25/2019
Great service and great people!
I would suggest them to whomever needs assistance with their vehicle 🚗! They never put anything on your car that you don’t absolutely need! Honest and genuinely care for their customers. You are never a number at this place! Great service and even better people! 👍 🚗!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks Denise,

Your loyalty means everything to us!

Donny B.
Ford Windstar Wagon
01/24/2019
Honest, fair, complete
Always a friendly experience. Even when they have to deliver bad news, it come in a way that is easy to take. Great work!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/24/2019

We appreciate your comments, and it means a lot knowing you know the challenges of being a small business owner like us.

Ballwin, MO
01/24/2019
Great Expierence
Came in for a check engine light. Got a full diagnostic done and when the tests were done, the staff took time to explain to me everything they tested. Very knowledgable and caring staff.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/24/2019

We appreciate your comments.

Debbie W.
Chevrolet HHR
01/19/2019
Trusted and great service
It's nice as a woman to be able to trust an auto service center I have used Bohannon Auto twice and I highly recommend them . They have great service will take you home and pick you up when your auto is done .
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 01/21/2019

We appreciate you business Debbie, and will always strive to earn your trust.