Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

John, Emily F.
11/22/2018
Excellent!
I’ve been coming to Bohannon for around 4-5 years now. They are fair, honest, and so excellent work
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/26/2018

We appreciate your business!

Dodge Ram Van
11/21/2018
Honest
There’s been more than once I’ve taken my cars in and it turned out to be little, cheaply repaired things where they could have screwed me and I probably wouldn’t have ever known. But they didn’t. They’re honest. That’s why I’ve been going to them for several years. Highly recommended.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you! We want to be your mechanic for life - no matter how big or small and issue you have.

LR
Leah R.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/20/2018
Truck tune up
Was having some issues driving around 40 mph, took it into Bohannon and after a diagnostic they found the issue and it was fixed the next day! What started out as a huge headache and stressball ended up being a wonderfully easy process with everyone there being so nice, professional, and thorough! Would recommend to all if you have any vehicle issues!!

Leah,

We genuinely appreciate your comments, and continue striving to make your auto repair needs easy-peasy!

Mark and Nina D.
Hyundai Accent
11/19/2018
Always Fair. Always the Best!
We bought a car for our oldest granddaughter. We had Bohannon Auto go over the car to insure that it was safe and up to par. They went over and above, both to inspect the car and to share with us exactly what they found. We feel good knowing that our granddaughter will be traveling safely in her new little car. :-)

Nina,

We appreciate your confinence in our family business taking care of your family's auto repair needs! We truly believe when we take care of you, you take care of us!

Jeri H.
Ozark, MO
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/17/2018
Trust
We bring both our car and work van to Bohannon’s to keep us on the road and safe. My car has never ran better and instead of getting a new car we’ve been able to keep it running great with over 130,000 miles on it. They stand behind their work and have competitive pricing. We recommend Bohannon’s to all our family and friends.

Jeri
We so appreciate your comments, and Darin and I have been fortunate to use your business for our painting needs as well. It's a big win when one small business can do business with another!

Sylvia S.
11/17/2018
The Best All Around!!
From the moment you connect with them, you can tell they care for you, your car, your situation and your financial position!! My car had a major issue with my transfer case 😱 Being a single mom, they were kind enough to give me different options that could save me money. Darin took the time, like I was his only customer (there were several) to explain and put my mind at ease. He also did the work efficiently and in a timely manner. They saved me a lot of money compared to other estimates I had gotten. Women, this is an honest shop who WON’T try to rip you off!! PlUS they offered a one year road side assistance anywhere in the country at no charge!!! Now THAT is peace of mind!! You’d be crazy to take your car anywhere else. I’m a very satisfied customer. Blessings on your business! 👍🏼

Sylvia,
Your review of our business means everything to us, and we will continue doing our best to remain your first choice in auto repair.

LC
Leslie C.
Toyota Yaris
11/16/2018
The personal service by the owners, Kristi and Darin, as well as the whole staff. And especially the trust and confidence I know my car is taken care of like it was their own.
I recommend Bohannon Auto Service to ALL my friends, family and coworkers. Kristi and Darren go above and beyond to take care of their customers. They have serviced my car since the day I bought it new in 2009. I trust Bohannon's because I know they will not tell me I need service or maintenance that I do not truly need to take care of my car. In fact, I feel they treat my car as if it was their own. Everyone I have recommended and had an experience with Bohannon's are now regular customers. I absolutely feel they are the best service and have the most reasonable pricing for parts and service in Springfield and the surrounding area.

Leslie,

We appreciate your continued support - referrals mean everything to us!

Dora H.
Buick Regal
11/14/2018
Exceptional customer service!
There is no better place to have your vehicle serviced! They are professional mechanics, take pride in their work and stand behind it, and will go above and beyond to ensure every customer is satisfied.

Dora,
Thank you for taking time to wright a note about our services. We genuinely care about being your first choice in auto repair and maintenance, and will do our best to make sure you are satisfied 100% of the time!

Shelly C.
Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2018
Top Notch
Kristi & Darren and their team are very professional!! More importantly, they are honest and don’t do work unless necessary!!

Thanks Shelly,

You totally get us!

Cal W.
11/12/2018
Personal setvicrb
I always feel at home with Bohannons and their service is great.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Cal! We appreciate you.

Chris, Claire W.
Rogersville, MO
11/12/2018
Excellent Service!
These folks are great. They are very timely on general maintenance to full repairs. They are very courteous at the counter as well on the phone. The staff are intelligent when it comes to all vehicles and are happy to explain everything in detail on your own vehicle. My family has come to Bohannon’s for several years and we won’t go anywhere else. And their new shop is awesome!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/13/2018

...and we hope to still be doing this when the kid(s) start driving!

11/10/2018

Ozark, MO
Toyota Tundra
11/09/2018
A place you can trust
I had an issue with the driver side wheel. Since they were going to be under there I asked if it would be good to go ahead and do the other side as well. (Considering same number of miles would mean the other side should go out soon too) They explained how the two weren't really related and just because one side went out didn't necessarily mean the other side was bad too. I all but gave them a layup for an easy upsell and they told me the truth saving me a couple hundered dollars. They already had my business but now they'll get more :)
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you! That note really made us feel like we are doing what we set out to do with our business - to be your family mechanic.

Sonya, John H.
Plymouth Voyager
11/07/2018
Bohannon Auto
Always friendly and caring. They take excellent care of our vehicles by providing all the facts, prices for repair competitive, open about all options, have a knowledgeable staff. We appreciate them!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/07/2018

We are so appreciative of your continued business, and will keep striving to maintain your confidence!

Karen B.
Nixa, MO
11/06/2018
Customer Service - Over and Above
As I came in to check out a light appearing on my dash, they found that my key fob had a weak battery. They changed the battery for me, and I was amazed at how much better my locks, etc., performed. It was a "special touch" that was a big help! Most likely, I would not have replaced the battery until it no longer worked. This company goes the "extra mile"! I am single, and help with my car is so very crucial. You can trust the company to take care of your every need with your car. Fabulous service!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/07/2018

So appreciate the feedback. We strive to take the worry out of owning a vehicle!

11/05/2018
The customer service is amazing and expert knowledge of the staff is assuring.
I really like the service I receive with each visit to the shop. I am greeted by people that take the time to know their customers.

The work that they provide is excellent. I appreciate the integrity and honesty of Bohanons’.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you! We will continue trying our best to be your first choice in auto repair and maintenance!

NA
Nancy A.
11/03/2018
Excellant place..
This is the best place in town to get your car fixed. They are the most honest people you will ever meet... and their prices are very reasonable.. they are very honest and up front with you...
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for the shout out Nancy!

NH
Nick and Kayleigh H.
11/02/2018
Awesome customer service
It's seemingly rare to find customer service that is truly wanting what's best for a customer. Bohannon's regulary goes above and beyond to serve their customers well and to do what's best for them. I'm amazed by their friendliness, consistency, quality and integrity.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you! We wouldn't know how to operate any other way, but never take your trust for granted.

Duane S.
GMC Terrain
11/01/2018
Trustworthy
Very good place to take your vehicle for honest trustworthy work. Kristi & Darin will take very good of you.
I highly recommend them and their staff. You will be glad you came here.

Duane,

We are honored to take care of your family's vehicles!

Trey M.
11/01/2018
Quick and fair price
2nd time I’ve taken my truck here. Nice people and good work at a fair price. Will continue going her for repairs. Major repair to brakes done right.

Trey,

It means everything to us that you took a minute to let us know your brakes are working good!