Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Ron and Donna H.
Acura RL
11/01/2018
Trustworthy says it all!
You can count on Bohannon's to give it to you straight and be honest about what things need to be taken care of now and what things can wait.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/02/2018
Thanks for noticing that we are all about working within your budget!

LW
Lisa W.
Ozark, MO
Dodge Stealth
Great people!
They always do a good job and I trust them. Need a repeat visit on the last repair but they'll figure it out. They always do. Thank you guys!

Thank you Lisa!

RT
Robin, Jerry T.
10/31/2018
Over and above customer service
We love bringing our vehicles to Bohannon’s. We feel that we can trust them to let us know what is wrong with our cars and fix it right the first time. They helped me replace tires on one of my cars for a very reasonable price when a name brand was going to cost so much more... never had a single problem with the replacement tires.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/02/2018

Thanks you. It's our pleasure to save you money!

Ford Excursion
10/31/2018
Bohannon Auto is a family run service. We have always been told the truth and have never mistrusted them. We have recommended many friends and family to use them when needed.
We have trusted Bohannon Auto for many years to be honest with us and do a top quality job.
They are always honest and up front with us before doing any repairs.
We have sent many friends and family members to them for their auto repairs without hesitation.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/02/2018

We appreciate your continued patronage, and referrals. It's so important to our business!

Alex B.
Hyundai Elantra GT
10/30/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable, honest and works for there customers
Me and my family have trusted this place for years and they have never been anything but all of the above. Squeezed me in for an inspection when I needed one this morning. Again they continue to earn and keep our business!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 11/02/2018

Thanks! It means everything to us, that we have your trust.

Anabeth M.
10/29/2018
Very knowledgeable mechanics and owners are 100% present
I have taken my 95 Civic to Bohannons for several years. They are very thorough when they diagnose an issue and always explain a problem in detail so I can decide whether to limp her along or fix the root of the issue. On my most recent trip, they told me my water reservoir wasn't returning fluid to the radiator, a problem I didn't even know existed b/c it the temp gauge wasn't indicating any signs of trouble. They are happy to work you in when they can, and I know they treat their employees well b/c I've been seeing the same guys there for years.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/29/2018

We appreciate you taking time to write some notes to the folks about our business. We aren't perfect, but will keep working very hard to continue earing your trust and keep your car going.
Best,

Brandon H.
Ballwin, MO
Ram 2500
Great Dealership!
I was visiting family in Springfield from St. Louis and my vehicle broke down over the weekend. Bohannan worked very hard to fit me into their busy schedule early in the week so I could get back to work. Very thorough and very fair on price. I would recommend them to anyone!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the recommendation Brandon!

BO
Buddy and Julie O.
Nixa, MO
Toyota Avalon
Annoying check engine light
Always do a great job taking care of my vehicles. Great people that make sure things are done right.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks guys. Darin says my check engine light is most annoying to him - across from the dinner table - ha, ha. We will keep trying to do our best for you!

Michael, Connie R.
Routine service
Everyone at Bohannon's did a great job. Derek was able to fit me into their busy schedule. Kristi kept me informed during the visit. Darren went the extra mile to find the correct wiper blades for this unique vehicle. Thanks!!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for the shout out Mike. Your loyalty means everything to us!

Reba, David B.
Ozark, MO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/26/2018
They are very knowledgeable and efficient.
We have used this repair service for several years. They have always been reasonably priced and explain what needs to be repaired immediately versus what might not be as pressing. I've never known them to promote an unnecessary repair. They are thorough, easy to talk with and great about reminding us of regular maintenance as it comes due.

David,
We so appreciate you trusting our family with your family's autos, and will continue doing our best for you!

John H.
10/26/2018
Good work
A good place to take your car for good car care.

Thanks!

WR
Wilson and Lori R.
Buick Enclave
10/25/2018
Great people
You can trust that your vehicle will be repaired right. They will not just throw parts at it trying to figure out what is wrong. Trust that they stand behind the work they do. Prices that won't break the bank.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks! We will continue striving to keep your trust.

BW
Bobby W.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/25/2018
Excellent work-great group of people
I have had Bohannon's work on my vehicles many times and they do excellent work. They are a great group of people that be counted on to do the job correctly and in a timely manner. Now if only we could get them the contract to work on the Postal Service vehicles I would have peace of mind in my job as well. Thanks all of you.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/25/2018

Bobby,
We are here every day to serve the families that support our families, and your loyalty is everything to us!

Ashley B.
10/24/2018
Great shop!
Bohannon was recommended to me by a couple coworkers for a tire change and I'm grateful I took the suggestion. They were super helpful on the phone. They didn't try to talk me into a bunch of unnecessary things but did recommend an oil change which it definitely needed. Christy gave me a ride home and back so I didn't have to wait there but they have a spacious and nice waiting area so it wouldn't have been bad to wait there. I'll be back!

Ashley,

It means everything to our small businesss to hear you were satisfied on your first visit! We'll be seeing you every 6k for your free tire rotations.
Best,

FE
Fred, Faith E.
Volvo XC90
10/23/2018
Exceptional Customer Service.
You can expect first class service every time you take your car to Bohannon Auto.
They know what they are doing, and always make it right, if you have to bring it back. For Honestly, Integrity, and Professionalism,
I highly recommend Bohannon Auto.
Fred Eagles
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/24/2018

We so appreciate your business, thanks for the shout out, Fred!

BK
Brett K.
10/21/2018
Great shop, great people.
Brought my car here for multiple fixes/oil changes. Great place.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/22/2018

Brett,
We appreciate your honest evaluation, and will keep trying to maintain your great opinion of us!

AC
Anthony C.
Ford Expedition
10/19/2018
Service and prices are always great
It's always great when your mechanic knows you by name—though that probably says more about the age of my car than anything, ha! I've been going to Bohannon for many years and have always enjoyed their service.

Anthony,

We think it's great you are sticking with your oldie but goodie vehicle. It's just getting broke in!

Robert H.
Honda Fit
10/19/2018
Good value
The work was very competent at a reasonable price.

Thank you Bob!

FW
Fred and Garra W.
10/18/2018
Outstanding Service by Great People
I will not go anywhere else for repairs on my truck. Darin and Kristi are great and i'm glad I chose them so many years ago. Keep up the good work. You guys rock!

Fred,

Your note of confidence means the world to our small business. We consider you friends, and will absolutely keep trying to do our best work!

10/18/2018
Bohannon’s always has great customer service getting my vehicle in and out in a timely manner.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you!

We appreciate your taking time to give us a shout out, and will keep trying to show our awesome customers how much they mean to our business!