Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Brandon H.
Ballwin, MO
Ram 2500
Great Dealership!
I was visiting family in Springfield from St. Louis and my vehicle broke down over the weekend. Bohannan worked very hard to fit me into their busy schedule early in the week so I could get back to work. Very thorough and very fair on price. I would recommend them to anyone!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for the recommendation Brandon!

BO
Buddy and Julie O.
Nixa, MO
Toyota Avalon
Annoying check engine light
Always do a great job taking care of my vehicles. Great people that make sure things are done right.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks guys. Darin says my check engine light is most annoying to him - across from the dinner table - ha, ha. We will keep trying to do our best for you!

Michael, Connie R.
Routine service
Everyone at Bohannon's did a great job. Derek was able to fit me into their busy schedule. Kristi kept me informed during the visit. Darren went the extra mile to find the correct wiper blades for this unique vehicle. Thanks!!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks for the shout out Mike. Your loyalty means everything to us!

Reba, David B.
Ozark, MO
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/26/2018
They are very knowledgeable and efficient.
We have used this repair service for several years. They have always been reasonably priced and explain what needs to be repaired immediately versus what might not be as pressing. I've never known them to promote an unnecessary repair. They are thorough, easy to talk with and great about reminding us of regular maintenance as it comes due.

David,
We so appreciate you trusting our family with your family's autos, and will continue doing our best for you!

John H.
10/26/2018
Good work
A good place to take your car for good car care.

Thanks!

WR
Wilson and Lori R.
Buick Enclave
10/25/2018
Great people
You can trust that your vehicle will be repaired right. They will not just throw parts at it trying to figure out what is wrong. Trust that they stand behind the work they do. Prices that won't break the bank.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks! We will continue striving to keep your trust.

BW
Bobby W.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/25/2018
Excellent work-great group of people
I have had Bohannon's work on my vehicles many times and they do excellent work. They are a great group of people that be counted on to do the job correctly and in a timely manner. Now if only we could get them the contract to work on the Postal Service vehicles I would have peace of mind in my job as well. Thanks all of you.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/25/2018

Bobby,
We are here every day to serve the families that support our families, and your loyalty is everything to us!

Ashley B.
10/24/2018
Great shop!
Bohannon was recommended to me by a couple coworkers for a tire change and I'm grateful I took the suggestion. They were super helpful on the phone. They didn't try to talk me into a bunch of unnecessary things but did recommend an oil change which it definitely needed. Christy gave me a ride home and back so I didn't have to wait there but they have a spacious and nice waiting area so it wouldn't have been bad to wait there. I'll be back!

Ashley,

It means everything to our small businesss to hear you were satisfied on your first visit! We'll be seeing you every 6k for your free tire rotations.
Best,

FE
Fred, Faith E.
Volvo XC90
10/23/2018
Exceptional Customer Service.
You can expect first class service every time you take your car to Bohannon Auto.
They know what they are doing, and always make it right, if you have to bring it back. For Honestly, Integrity, and Professionalism,
I highly recommend Bohannon Auto.
Fred Eagles
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/24/2018

We so appreciate your business, thanks for the shout out, Fred!

BK
Brett K.
10/21/2018
Great shop, great people.
Brought my car here for multiple fixes/oil changes. Great place.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/22/2018

Brett,
We appreciate your honest evaluation, and will keep trying to maintain your great opinion of us!

AC
Anthony C.
Ford Expedition
10/19/2018
Service and prices are always great
It's always great when your mechanic knows you by name—though that probably says more about the age of my car than anything, ha! I've been going to Bohannon for many years and have always enjoyed their service.

Anthony,

We think it's great you are sticking with your oldie but goodie vehicle. It's just getting broke in!

Robert H.
Honda Fit
10/19/2018
Good value
The work was very competent at a reasonable price.

Thank you Bob!

FW
Fred and Garra W.
Outstanding Service by Great People
I will not go anywhere else for repairs on my truck. Darin and Kristi are great and i'm glad I chose them so many years ago. Keep up the good work. You guys rock!

Fred,

Your note of confidence means the world to our small business. We consider you friends, and will absolutely keep trying to do our best work!

10/18/2018
Bohannon’s always has great customer service getting my vehicle in and out in a timely manner.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you!

We appreciate your taking time to give us a shout out, and will keep trying to show our awesome customers how much they mean to our business!

WW
Warner W.
Service.
I can always depend upon them to provide me with timely, efficient and friendly service.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/18/2018

Hey Warner,
Thanks a bunch for the notes about our shop. We'll keep doing our best for you!

Shirley W.
Rogersville, MO
Cadillac CTS Sedan
10/17/2018
Honest personal service friendly,fast, clean
I have been taking my vehicles to Bohannons for about a year now, i have several vehicles, i recommend them to anyone looking for a repair shop that will give them honest service done right the first time. You're made to feel right at home and the place is very clean.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/17/2018

We will continue to do our best!

Jon L.
Walnut Grove, MO
10/17/2018
Jon L
I presented them with a challenging problem. They not only diagnosed the problem, but had it fixed the same day.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/17/2018

Hey Jon,

Thanks for the note! Dave's pretty good at those head-scratching issues.

BC
Ben C.
Bolivar, MO
Dodge Sprinter
10/16/2018
Honesty
One of my favorite shops to take my vehicles into. They are honest and care to take the time and explain all work being done and why it is needed.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/16/2018

Ben,

Your trust means the world to us. We appreciate how fair and honest you conduct your business as well!

CP
Charl P.
10/13/2018
Look no further for quality car care!
They treat you like family and go above and beyond to get your car back on the road. I'll never take my car anywhere else but Bohannon Auto.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/15/2018

Charl,
You're such a good cheerleader for us! We will keep striving to maintain your confidence!
Best, Darin & Kristi Bohannon

Katie S.
Honda Element
10/09/2018
Love
I just love these folks. I always feel like they are honest and actually care about me and my family. I am a Life-er and I always recommend to others!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 10/09/2018

Katie-Gurl,

We're lifetime fans of your sweet family and your we honestly do our best to deliver our best service and quality jobs.
Best,