David & Karen B.
International Scout II
04/01/2020
Going the extra mile to get it done.
These guys are great, my Scout runs better then it ever has. Researched the problem and fixed it. Thanks

Debbie H.
Saturn VUE
04/01/2020
We have relied on Bohannon’s for our auto repairs and service for a number of years! My husband trusted Darin and the team and now I do, too. My husband passed about six months ago and I continue to take my vehicle to Bohannon’s!

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/31/2020
Like having a mechanic in the fam.
Appointment went just as promised, and I left feeling like my business was important to them. The owners take pride in their work.

John M.
03/29/2020
Friendly people. Positive attitude. Good service.
I was recommended to Bohannon a couple of years ago. They have met my needs since then.

NM
Neal, Carol M.
Rogersville, MO
Ford Edge
03/27/2020
Knowledgeable, efficient, friendly
My car hasn’t run this well in several years. I was informed consistently about the repairs. They told me of everything that they thought was needed, the possible options, and any changes to the price. The car was done in the time promised, in spite of a few unexpected problems. Everything was explained thoroughly. Every interaction was friendly and courteous and with a smile. In addition, there was a rebate available for one of the parts, and that form was filled out and mailed for me. I couldn’t be more pleased, and will definitely return for all my car repairs in the future.

GS

Forest G.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/23/2020
Fantastic Service
Always reliable. Personal service. Honest. Friendly. Highly recommend!

Mike S.
Toyota Matrix
03/20/2020
Belt Replacement
I took my car in today for routine belt replacement and everyone I met there was super knowledgeable and friendly. They also went through and found a couple areas of maintenance to keep my eye on as well as giving me very fair estimates. I would recommend using them for any car repairs or maintenance.

MK
Mark K.
Cadillac ATS
03/19/2020
Reputable shop
This place is top tier, easy to schedule and high quality work.

Dorsy B.
03/13/2020
They go above and beyond to take care of the customer!

Michael, Connie R.
Lexus GS 350
03/13/2020
Great job taking care of my wife’s car

Jim M.
Lincoln Navigator
03/12/2020
Fast response
I had a lot of work I needed. Darin explained it very well. Christie worked the schedule for me and Darin dropped me off so I could get my other car.
Perfect!!

Stephanie & Chuck M.
Acura 3.5RL
03/10/2020
Recent visit
Bohannon was once again very helpful in getting me back on the road. I have a 23 year old car that Bohannon has kept going for several years now. I couldn’t ask for better service.

TH
Trena H.
03/09/2020
Wiper blade problem
They fixed my blades and let me know also I was a quart low on oil and my light was out on license plate area which you can be pulled over and get a ticket on that because I have before so kind they have awesome play area for kids I really love this place I'm sold great price on the way out. Totally recommend this place