Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

SI
Steve I.
Cadillac SRX
06/07/2019
Satisfied customer
As always, you guys bring confidence and peace for me knowing my wife’s car is safe and running smoothly!

Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/07/2019

Pleasant Hope, MO
Kia Sportage
06/06/2019
Great place to take your car!
We love the service that Bohannon’s provides for our vehicles!
And the warranty is a great benefit to there service work whether here or anywhere else you may live!

Cindy B.
06/06/2019
Friendliness, professional, caring
Everyone there is friendly, and listen and care about what you need done. They do a very professional job and I feel better after leaving there. Will continue going there as long as they are around.

AF
Annette F.
Buick LaCrosse
06/05/2019
They treat you like family!
They fixed my 14 year old vehicle so well they have worked themselves out of a job. It has been nearly two years since I've been in for service and this time was just for a checkup. Wow!

TC
Theresa C.
Chevrolet Uplander
06/05/2019
Excellent honest service!!
My husband was a mechanic and if he couldn't get to a vehicle he wanted me to go Bohannons! He always said they were honest, fairly priced and skilled! He was right! I wont to go anywhere else! Thank you Darin & Kristi for always taking excellent care of anything that you do and for being compassionate, genuine people!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks, and we won't go anywhere else for our floral needs!

TW
Tammy W.
06/04/2019
Extraordinary Service
Bohannon's gives you personal, reliable and honest service at a reasonable rate.

NM
Nick M.
Rogersville, MO
06/04/2019
Great people and service
Would recommend them too all my family and friends.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you, we appreciate the shout out!

Reba, David B.
Ozark, MO
Toyota Yaris
06/03/2019
Honesty and attention to detail
I know each time I go there I'm going to get honest input as to what service is truly needed then and what can wait. I'm informed of potential future problems in sufficient time to schedule maintenance to head off those problems.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/04/2019

AP
Amy P.
Lexus ES 300
06/02/2019
Most Trustworthy place in town.
They are helping us keep our old car alive. Very kind folks. I appreciate them a lot!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/03/2019

We really appreciate your note, as a fellow small business owner,  it means a lot that you would give us a thumbs up!

JJ
Johnathan J.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/01/2019
Another job well done!
Bohannon Auto took care of me again. The friendly and knowledgeable people got my son's Blazer running in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. I will continue taking my vehicles to them in the future,

Thank you, Johnathan!

GW
Grace W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/01/2019
Got me right in & fixed the problem. It’s very clean well kept place that smell clean & fresh. Everyone was very nice & informative. Thank you!
Very pleased with the work done at an affordable rate. Very comfortable & clean waiting room. Staff friendly & knowledgeable. Thank you!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you, hope you have safe travels home!

BW
Bobby W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/31/2019
Have used Bohannon Auto for many years
Bohannon's has worked on my autos for many years. They have great service and stand behind their work. I have nothing but praise for the owners and their employees. If you want the job done right take your automobiles to Bohannon Auto! Thanks for your great honest work.

Shelly C.
Jeep Cherokee
05/31/2019
Love Bohannon’s!!!
I highly recommend Bohannon’s because of their knowledge and honesty!!!!

Michael, Connie R.
05/29/2019
You can always trust the input and advice given

RY
Randy Y.
05/29/2019
Incredible service
Fast friendly honest and very talented service. This is good as it gets. Look no further you have found your lifetime auto mechanic right here
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you! We appreciate the note, and will do our best to maintain your trust.

Carroll S.
Dodge Dakota
05/27/2019
You won’t be disappointed
Knowing you have dependable people working on your vehicle is a giant stress reliever. Knowing their not going to empty your wallet with over charging or not fixing your problems correctly is a God send.
I recommend Bohannon to anyone that wants their vehicles serviced fast and correctly.
My Dodge Dakota is 16 years old and I was seeing poor performance, I thought it was on its last leg. I took it in to see what they could do before I started looking for a newer truck. I am very happy I did!! It runs like its new, fast and smooth! Thank you Bohannon for saving me a ton of money on a new truck and letting me keep the Dodge I love!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/28/2019

Good to hear. Thank you!

Bill, Annette M.
05/26/2019
personal service
Very efficient ...great service and always happy with the quality of work they do. Never pay for unneeded repairs.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you, we appreciate the shout out!

Stephanie and Chuck M.
Acura 3.5RL
Bohannon Service
I never have to worry about my aging car thanks to the great service that I receive at Bohannon Auto.

NC
Nancy C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
AUTO REPAIR
If you need auto repairs, this is the place to go to The Bohannon's are the very best people to do business with. Their mechanics are the best also. You are treated like family. I have been taken care of for 6 yrs. and feel very blessed that I found them

Robert H.
Dependable
Many places have put the wrong weight oil in my car when I've had an oil change.Bohannon always checks very carefully to put it in the right weight and other recommended parts.