Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

BK
Becky K.
Nixa, MO
Kia Soul
04/03/2019
They are always ready to do whatever they need to help me out. GREAT Service
GREAT SERVICE....😁
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Becky!

We try to meet your needs!

Sherry S.
Lincoln Town Car
04/02/2019
Wonderful atmosphere
Bohannon was a great experience and great prices for excellent service. Very knowledgeable and friendly. I will be back and so will my father.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you!

Simone H.
Jaguar XK8
03/31/2019
Jag maintenance
As usual they were very professional and extra friendly. Got car in at the appointed time and finished timely.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/01/2019

Awe, you make that time thing sound easy - Thanks!

David and Karen B.
03/31/2019
Professional & efficient!!
I am very happy with their service. They are very professional and efficient. I am not afraid to recommend them to my family, friends, neighbors & co-workers because I trust they will do what is right.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 04/01/2019

Your trust is everything to our small business, and we will always try our best to keep earning it!

Mark and Melanie B.
03/30/2019
Friendly people, quality work.
The people there are friendly and helpful. They do quality work and if there’s ever a reason I need to go back they’re always right there to fix the problem. I would recommend them to anyone.

Debra S.
03/29/2019
Great Quality and friendliness
Darin and his staff do such a great job, always looking out for my best interest. Honest and friendly and wouldn’t take my vehicle anywhere for repairs.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/29/2019

03/29/2019
Personal service with genuine honesty and care
Not only is the work excellent but I have confidence knowing that I will not be cheated in any way. That’s not easy to find anywhere. I highly recommend Bohannon Auto Services—someone you can trust!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you, always try to give our best!

Debra, Kenny S.
Subaru Tribeca
03/28/2019
Fast and Friendly service
Darin and his staff are the best, great service always watching for my best interest in keeping my vehicle from having major problems down the road, wouldn’t take my car to anyone else.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/28/2019

We are so pleased to hear it!

KH
Kenneth H.
03/27/2019
Honest & Reliable
They worked my daughters car which had a code come up on her drive here from out of town.
They found out that the company doing the service on her car in there home town had not performed the work they were supposed to do. But charged them for the services they had not done. Bohannon’s fixed the issue and had her vehicle ready to return home. Thanks again Bohannon’s.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for your business over the years, happy to be of service, Kenny!

Shannon S.
Mazda CX-9
03/27/2019
Great HONEST Mechanic!!
Have taken both of my cars here and will continue to do so. They have been very open and honest about what NEEDS to be repaired and what SHOULD be repaired. Actually took a vehicle in expecting ti have to replace the front suspension and they found that an alignment was all that was necessary (contrary to what another national chain shoo had told me).
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for the shout out!

Jeff A.
Clever, MO
03/25/2019
Quality service and people.
I had a great experience with Bohannon. I couldn't recommend them more.

Jeff,

We appreciate your business, and will always strive to provide our best service.

BD
Bob D.
03/24/2019
Pleasant and thorough in every way. I feel very confident that my vehicles will be cared for as if they belonged to my the Bohanon’s.
From the moment you enter the shop you are sure you are in the right place.

Thank  you, Bob

We appreciate your note, and will continue to do our best to provide our best service.

Mike S.
Nissan Xterra
03/23/2019
Work well done by folks who treat you like family. That’s, the Bohannon way.
Whenever I’ve needed Bohannon’s, for service on either of my 2 vehicles, the work is always well done, and finished in quick time for a fair price. The comfortable chairs and hot coffee and WiFi while you wait is definitely a plus.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/25/2019

It means a lot that you took time to write a note.

Matt, Nikki C.
Jeep Cherokee
03/23/2019
Hands down the best place to go
There is not a better place to take your vehicles. You will not find a more trustworthy group.

Awe, Thanks Guys!

Adam S.
Chevrolet Traverse
Very nice and honest
They were able to let me know exactly what was wrong with my car.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks! We always give our best.

Lisa, Kenny B.
Fordland, MO
Chevrolet Pickup
Great Service!!
I highly recommend Bohannon Automotive! A friend told me about them a few years ago and I have been taking my vehicles here since. Darin and Kristi provide great customer service, plus I know things are going to be done right!

Thanks!

We truly provide service to the best folks in Springfield!

Matt, Judy C.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/22/2019
Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and fair!
Bohannon is my trusted mechanic and always will be. They have always been completely transparent and honest with all of the work they do, and they always do a fabulous job! I have recommended them to countless friends and family over the years, always with good results. Thank you Bohannon Auto!

Thanks Matt,

...and we appreciate you making the trip over here!

LG
Luke and Heather G.
Willard, MO
Pontiac G8
Always great service
Fast, friendly, and trustworthy.

Thanks,

We appreciate you taking time to say so!

KA
Kathy A.
Ford Five Hundred
03/21/2019
Always great service!
I take both my cars(old and new) to Bohannon. I trust their service and feel safe traveling, knowing my cars are well maintained. Thank you Bohannon's!!!
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/21/2019

Thanks Kathy, We appreciate the note!

Sylvia W.
Nixa, MO
03/20/2019
Bohannans is honest, economical, and professioal.
professional. Again I am more than happy to refer Bohannans to my family and friends. They have proven themselves to be the most professional, yet caring auto service company, I have ever done business with. They keep my car running smoothly while keeping cost down. I have never been disappointed in any interaction with the owners and crew. They go out of their way to offer honest,econimical, professional service to me. I am more than pleased. I am grateful. Thank you Bohannons Auto.
Darin & Kristi B., Owners from Bohannon Auto responded on 03/21/2019

Our great customers like you make it seem easy!