08/06/2020
Reliable & informative service.
I'm so glad to have an auto shop I can trust.

KD
Ken D.
08/05/2020
Great service, honest diagnostics
Good repair shop with all necessary equipment including smog and A/C services

Mike M.
08/01/2020
Honest fair great work !
Tim is very responsive and communicated excellent about the concerns with my vehicle. Fair price for great work and the shop is immaculately clean !

CL
Cynthia L.
Dodge Journey
07/29/2020
Awesome
Tim was amazing! he has great customer service he took care of my car very good, he makes you feel welcome! and you can’t beat the price they give you !

LO
Larisa O.
Nissan Maxima
07/24/2020
Friendly service
Tim is a great guy he explains everything to me. It’s a little pricey but like he says you wanna get the best for your car so it last longer . I really like Tim I will continue to go to him .

RU
Richard U.
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he loves this business. He said they always make him happy. The work is on time completed right and he will absolutely recommend them.

Magdalena H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Scion xD
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Magdalena said the staff does a good job.

LC
Luther C.
Jaguar S-TYPE
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Luther said the staff was very kind, courteous, he appreciates the work, they gave him a discount and everything turned out fine.

TF
Timothy F.
Snellville, GA
07/06/2020
Don’t recommend!
I took my vehicle here to have radiator replaced which was pretty clear since coolant was leaking from different areas. They still insisted on doing diagnostic for $125 to determine. They gave me a quote of $1125 for radiator parts and labor. I mentioned this price to my mechanic after work completed. In the words of my mechanic “you got robbed”. Checked with 3 other shops who was only charging $500-$600 for job! Months later I notice coolant leaking again. Took to my normal mechanic who advised they didn’t replace all parts, and they over charged! Not honest mechanics!
Tim B. from Bolger Bro's Auto Repair responded on 07/06/2020

Timothy, Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention.  Please check your invoice, We did not charge you a diagnosis fee at all.. We replaced the Radiator, all 4 radiator hoses & serviced the air condition, all of these services have 1year parts & labor warranty, The radiator has a lifetime waranty.  Our goal is to provide the best auto service & repair to our customers, We are an honset shop with integrity. Please call me personally to discuss this further at 909-350-1114  Tim Bolger

Joe C.
Lytle Creek, CA
07/04/2020
Honesty
Gets it done.as soonest as possible and keeps us informed of all other possible concerns.

Jean P.
Spring Valley, CA
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Jean said that what he needed done was done smoothly. He was in and out quickly.

Lytle Creek, CA

FD
Franco D.
Nissan Rogue
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Franco said he likes the honesty of the staff and that they provide great service.

Marie C.
Kia Forte
05/28/2020
Fantastic customer service
Tim and Dale are fantastic. The service is great and they care. Was recommended by a friend and I couldn’t be happier with their work performance. Would definitely go back and recommend.

Jim B.
San Bernardino, CA
05/19/2020
From start to finish it was excellent.