Beulah S.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Beulah said this business was great. She has gone there for years. She is very satisfied.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 02/16/2018

Beulah, thank you for reviewing your last visit with us. We are glad to continue to service your vehicle and we all hope that you have an awesome weekend!

NI
NANCY I.
02/05/2018
New used car vehicle inspection before purchase
Car was thoroughly inspected before I purchased the vehicle. They found a few minor things wrong which i was able to bring back to the dealer to fix before I purchased the car. Having Bonneau's mechanics expertise which i trust, also gave me peace of mind before buying the vehicle. Which the dealer did fix, i bought the car.
You can always depend on Bonneau's to be thorough. When I mentioned to one dealer I wanted to bring any car I buy to my mechanics, they asked who it was.. When i told them Bonneaus, they knew of their reputation of being thorough and stated he didn't want a long list of things wrong with the car. I was thinking, if Bonneau's finds that much wrong, i don't want the car. :)
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience of car buying and our pre-purchase inspection service. It's always a pleasure to make sure that our customers are getting the very best for their dollar (lets face it- car buying is hard enough without having to worry about determining the mechanical integrity of the vehicle on your own!) We're happy to know that everything worked out in the end! Thanks again for your patronage and have a great weekend!

FW
Frank W.
Kia Sedona
01/31/2018 Category: Service
Frank said it's clean, thorough and very professional. They have good public relations and everything was excellent, all around.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you for taking some time to review your experience of us servicing your vehicle. We are happy to hear such positive feedback, and we would just like to thank you for your patronage. Have a wonderful day!

JV
JANINE V.
01/30/2018
Trustworthy!
Bonneau's team is super and always works for the best for my vehicle. If I'm there during the repair they always show me the failed piece and tell me how/why it failed. If I'm not there, I have the option of seeing it when I return to get my car.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us! We are always happy to know that the work we perform is up to our customers' standards and that our method for presenting all the options during repairs is well received. Thank you for your patronage, we truly do appreciate it- have a wonderful rest of your day!

CD
Chris D.
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff had fair prices and they had top quality work. He was very satisfied with everything.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with us. We appreciate your positive feedback and we can't thank you enough for bringing your vehicles to us for servicing. Have a great weekend!

SONIA M. S.
Kia Soul
01/11/2018
amazing
awesome service (as usual) and always love seeing Ollie puts a smile on my face :)
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you for writing this review based on your last visit with us. We appreciate you choosing to bring your vehicles to us for your repair needs. Also- we like our little Ollie too, I think he has slowly become our garage mascot, don't you think?! Enjoy the rest of your day!

GM
GEORGE M.
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/09/2018
Porsche 911 maintanance
Efficient ,thorough and professional as usual with everything well explained..
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you for taking some time to write this review of your recent visit with us. We can't thank you enough for your patronage; we truly appreciate you always bringing all of your vehicles to us (including the Porsche) for servicing and repairs. We hope you're enjoying this slightly warmer winter day!

Jay S.
GMC Savana Cutaway
12/28/2017 Category: Service
Jay said, as far as he knows, the business did a good job, The vehicle is one in a fleet, and he has not had any calls that anything has gone wrong with it.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review about the work we performed on one of your fleet vehicles. It was a pleasure working with you and we thank you for choosing Bonneau's for servicing and repairs, we hope that we have the opportunity to work with you in the future again. Have a wonderful rest of your week.

JOE, KARLA and KARA B.
South Paris, ME
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/27/2017
the normal
Friendly people and a job well done !!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you again Joe for reviewing your experience with us! It's always fun to chat with you while your vehicles are bring serviced. Thank you for your incredible patronage and we hope you have a great rest of your week!

JOE, KARLA and KARA B.
South Paris, ME
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/21/2017
Once Again.
As Always great service , good people and work well done!!!!!! Merry Christmas Bonneau's garage and Happy New Year!
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for creating this review based on your recent visit with us it's always great to speak with you when you come in for your vehicles' servicing or repairs. We hope that you had a great Christmas and we hope you have a Happy New Year!

DONNA H.
12/21/2017
visit to restore car heater
As usual, polite, competent service. A great business with a fabulous staff. Donna Hurd
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for writing this review for us, Donna. It's always a pleasure to see you when you come in for your vehicle's repairs or servicing! Thank you for your patronage to Bonneau's, it is much appreciated. We hope you had a great Christmas and that you will have a Happy New Year!

JV
Jeff V.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said the business and service was outstanding.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your ongoing automotive repair facility, it's always a pleasure. We hope you have a great day, Jeff!

ROB C.
Dodge Caliber
12/19/2017
Very dependable
I was having car issues on Friday afternoon. I called them and they were able to get me in the following Monday. The car was all fixed by end of business that day. Very reasonable price as well. Great people there.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us, Rob. We're always happy to get a vehicle back into proper operation as soon as possible, and we appreciate your kind words about the work we performed. Have a great rest of your day and a Happy New Year!

KW
KIMBERLY W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/18/2017
State Inspection
Frank is always more than fair and honest! He will tell you like it is!
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 12/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review of your recent visit with us. It's always a pleasure to speak to you when you bring your vehicle in for servicing! Have a great rest of your week and a Merry Christmas!

RT
Rudy T.
Lincoln Town Car
12/15/2017 Category: Service
Rudy said he liked the service he got from this business and the price they charged.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with us here at Bonneau's. It's always a pleasure to meet new customers and provide them with the quality repairs we strive for. Have a wonderful New Year!

Marcel M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/09/2017 Category: Service
Marcel said this business always does great work.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for this review and your patronage to Bonneau's Garage. It's always a pleasure to speak with you when you have your vehicles serviced. Have a great weekend!

Doug M.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/09/2017 Category: Service
Doug said the staff were nice, thorough, and they explained things well. They went out of their way to make him feel at ease. He wants to thank them for being forthright, and for making a new customer feel welcome.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for this very positive review, Doug. It was a pleasure to meet you and to have the opportunity to become your service provider. Thank you for bringing your Mercedes to us and we hope you have a wonderful weekend!

CL
Camille L.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Camille said the business did a very good job.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you for choosing to bring your vehicle to us for servicing, and we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

PS
PAUL and MAUREEN S.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/29/2017
I have always received great service at Bonneaus and have come to expect it and have never been disappointed.
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for writing a review for us! We are always happy to hear that we are providing the best service that we possibly can for our customers. Thank you for always choosing to bring your vehicles to us for your servicing and repair needs. Have a wonderful weekend!

DONNA and PAUL R.
11/28/2017
Always receive excellent customer service.
Every time I bring my vehicle in, I am always warmly greeted and assisted by the staff. I have never felt taken advantage of. As a matter of fact, Frank always does his best to keep my costs down and work with me. What a great bunch of folks!
Michelle W., Service Writer from Bonneaus Garage responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your recent experience with us. We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate your kind words about the service we perform. Thank you for your patronage and we hope that you have a great weekend!