Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BETHANN F.
Rising Sun, MD
09/18/2019
Fair
Highly recommend. Family friendly. Quoted me a price before any work was done. Great service and people.

BF
BRIAN / DEBRA F.
INFINITI M35
09/12/2019
Chad took my car in for service after a phone call to Boss. Very happy with Boss
So happy with Boss automotive! Took my car in after I called. Had it done by end day!

Scion xD
09/11/2019
Required work was done well and on time.
See above.

CD
CATHERINE D.
Exton, PA
Chevrolet Venture
09/11/2019
Reliable and Honest
I was referred to this shop by a friend after leaving previous mechanic. Have not regretted it. Always have an easy time making an appointment. They show me if something needs done and why. An honest mechanic is a blessing when you have four cars!

LD
LORRAINE D.
09/10/2019
Lorraine D.
Friendly, competent and professional. Quick service.

DUANE S.
09/06/2019
Boss Automotive The Best! Honest, Friendly, Timely, an always do a Superior Job!
Boss Automotive Top Notch auto service shop! Chet your Great Leadership shows, y’all service is Excellent!

ROBIN G.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
09/06/2019
Personal and responsive to do their best.
Many years of very good service.

Alexander S.
09/04/2019
Making it happen!
Once again Chet and his crew took care of both of my vehicles. Let us borrow the van and got Vehicles done promptly. Good show boss Auto!

RL
RICHARD / CHRISTINE L.
Pontiac Vibe
09/04/2019
Simply......The Best in Service & Honestly
Great service, communication and most importantly honest and dependable. Thanks.

ALEX S.
08/30/2019
Fast service
My truck needed alot of work and chet and crew got it done prettu fast even though they were really busy! Thanks again Boss!

DANIEL ANDREW D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/30/2019
Boss is awesome!
Great service as usual. Our family has five cars and they are all serviced at Boss.

GD
GEORGE D.
Audi Q5
08/29/2019
Audi repair
Always excellent, fast, and responsive service. Prices are also very fair and customers are always treated well and with respect. I have Recommended Boss Auto to several people and will continue to do so.

MELINDA H.
Coatesville, PA
Mitsubishi Mirage G4
08/28/2019
Wonderful customer service
I was referred here by my aunt and Boss automotive went a step further why I was there noticed a mail in my tire and took care of it so that I left there with a safe tire thanks to the great team at boss automotive

DAQUISE D.
Coatesville, PA
Nissan Murano
08/26/2019
So last Tuesday my car started to have the battery and E-brake light flash on. They got me in the next day to find out what was going on. We found out that it was the alternator that was going. They fixed the same day, and they even found that there two leaks that they will be taking care of. I owe them big time their were there for me even when my 1st car died on me. They even helped me get a new one not even 2 months after my 1st car died.

WH
WES / JOANNA H.
Glenmoore, PA
Volvo XC90
08/23/2019
Thank you! Awesome service!
After realizing our sons car had serious issues we took it to Boss where they made it safe again ! Thank you for taking care of this so quickly. We really appreciate you and your staff!

MICHAEL H.
Brookhaven, PA
GMC Savana Cutaway
08/16/2019
flat tire
great job on fixing my tire thank u

JACKIE H.
Newark, DE
08/16/2019
Great service and great people !
They were able to get me in and out in a timely manner when I was in a rush . The service was great and we will be returning !

CK
CHRIS/ SUE K.
Thornton, PA
Ram 1500
08/15/2019
Superb mechanics
Chet and Ken are great !! Boss auto always does a super job and is looking out to make sure my truck is running like a dream.

SY
SCOTT Y.
Downingtown, PA
08/08/2019
Boss Auto and Boss man Chet is the best
As always, Boss did the job at the right price and faster than I could do the crossword puzzle. These guys are friendly, efficient, and thorough. I'll be back.

Downingtown, PA
BMW Z4
08/07/2019
New Customer
Great experience! Went here on a recommendation from a body shop. Boss fixed my car before I arrived home...days before expected. Excellent, honest and reasonably priced service. Thank you!