TH
Chester Springs, PA
Lexus RX
05/08/2021
Broken Window
Chet and his crew got my car in immediately after my rear window was shattered. They were quick and awesome!

LD
LAUREN D.
05/08/2021
Excellent service at a reasonable price.
We recently switched to Boss for our service and repairs. The estimates are reasonable, the work is professional and on-time, and they even assisted with transportation while our vehicle was serviced. 5 stars!

ALEX S.
Parkesburg, PA
05/07/2021
Business as usual
Getting the Honda doctored up..needed a couple things...they also made a list of upcoming repairs..great staff..great work as usual!!!!!

CT
CHRIS T.
05/06/2021
Best Service
I've been to many service centers over the past 30 years, but nothing compares to Boss.
Always courteous and very professional.

CARLA S.
05/05/2021
Boss is the best
Chet and team are always great. Glad to have them taking care of our family fleet of vehicles.

PC
PATRICK C.
Devon, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
05/04/2021
Mike and the mechanics.
Do a great job and fair price

MARK H.
Toyota Land Cruiser
05/03/2021
Excellent personal service
I always feel I am listened to and that I get the truth in return. Thanks for top notch care.

EC
EDITH C.
Wayne, PA
Volvo XC70
04/27/2021
All the people that work there.
Everyone is pleasant and professional. They are the best.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Thornton, PA
04/24/2021
A West Chester G E M
If you live in West Chester Pa AREA this is your go to service station. E X C E L L E N T. I have been a customer for eons and my ancient Toyota loves them

SK
SKENDER K.
Norristown, PA
Nissan Armada
04/23/2021
Great service and Chet and his team are top notch!

MK
MATT K.
Edgemont, PA
Hyundai Kona
04/23/2021
These guys are better than yours! Great service! Fast and expert service. They let me know what’s coming up with my car so I’m not caught off guard the next service appointment!

JOHN-KAREN B.
West Chester, PA
Professional. Friendly. Fair. Honest, complete
Always customer focused, honest, reliable

DO
DAVE O.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/22/2021
Value and convenience
Mike and Chet take care of the vehicles quickly and reasonably. Appreciate them working with us and get us in and out and on with the day.

RA
ROSA A.
Coatesville, PA
04/21/2021
So satisfied
I’ll recommend you guys every time. The job is easy done and smooth. Was able to get an answer to all my questions. I was recommended by a coworker and I don’t regret it. Keep it up guys.

TH
TIM H.
Coatesville, PA
Buick Verano
04/20/2021
Another Great Experience !
Thanks Chet, Mike and the rest of the Crew for another excellent experience. Your recommendation on tires made a unbelievable difference with the ride and handling of my car! Also, thank you for getting them in and installing them as an add on to the oil change and safety check I had scheduled ! I and my family truly appreciate all you do for your customers and friends ! - Tim