BRYAN M.
GMC Savana Passenger
07/31/2020
Honesty and great caring people
Great people, great service and totally affordable!!!

CURT M.
Coatesville, PA
07/31/2020
A great business
Chet and crew always makes sure my vehicle is done right and when they say it would be. I recommend BOSS AUTOMOTIVE to anyone looking for a honest company that takes pride in their work.

BW
BRANDON W.
07/29/2020
First time customer
Was referred to Boss Auto by a mechanic I trust from my home city. Couldn't have been a better experience. Quoted me much less than other shops and finished the job in much less time.

I’ll be a returning customer when that time comes.

WH
WES / JOANNA H.
Glenmoore, PA
07/29/2020
Thank you for the great service!
We really appreciate the great service Chet and his team provided! Thanks for helping us out !

MK
MATT K.
Edgemont, PA
Kia Sorento
07/22/2020
Fast appointment and Great service
I just got my PA plate for my out of state car purchase and I needed my car inspected and oul change ASAP. Called Boss Auto, got me in the next day and had me on the road after lunch! It was fantastic!

PS
PAUL S.
07/20/2020
Customer service is always spot on
Customer service is always spot on

BOB H.
Glenmoore, PA
07/20/2020
Excellent service to keep the Jeep running
Great service by Chet and team to keep our 2008 Jeep Wrangler running. Great communication. Fixed right the first time.

KR
Kurt R.
Ford Expedition EL
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Kurt said they were very friendly, very helpful and very timely.

VA
VALERIE A.
Honey Brook, PA
Mercedes-Benz E550
07/17/2020
The Car Doctor
The Boss team has serviced our family of cars for years. They stand behind their work - trustworthy and will follow up if and where needed. Fair approach to work and customer car needs. Customer service is excellent. Have helped me out in a few pinches over the years and have made me feel like the priority and not an inconvenience in those times of urgent car needs! We live about 30 minutes from the shop and drive our cars out for Boss' service! Thank you!

CJ
CHARLES J.
Honda Element
07/17/2020
Great servuce
Great service, friendly n very accommodating..

Tamara M.
Lexus ES 350
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Tamara said the staff picked up her vehicle for service and delivered it back when it was done.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Thornton, PA
07/15/2020
the staff
Bob, Chet, the nice young man who greets you and whose name I don't know - OUTSTANDING plus they know their stuff. My fifteen year old TOYOTA loved them as well!!!

JEFF C.
Chester Springs, PA
Acura RDX
07/14/2020
Staff and professionalism
Quick service and always willing to accommodate

PV
PHILLIP V.
07/07/2020
Best service
Chet and the team at Boss are the friendliest and most straightforward automotive service shop I’ve ever used

TW
TIPPY W.
Coatesville, PA
07/02/2020
Quick and quality service
Top notch service as always. Chet and his crew take care of you as soon as you walk in the door. Always friendly and answer any questions you might have to the fullest.