GT
GINA T.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/12/2021
Relieved
Brought my daughter’s car to be worked on. Have to say Boss is my mechanic and thank you!

RD
REBECCA D.
Chadds Ford, PA
02/11/2021
Wonderful place!
Best place to go to get your cars needs taken care of! The staff is wonderful and the prices are great! I highly recommend everyone to come to boss!

Phoenixville, PA

GINA T.
Kia Forte
02/08/2021
Thank you!!
I called in this morning and they were able to fit me to look at my car. Truly thankful for service and honesty.

CURT M.
Coatesville, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
02/06/2021
I recommend Boss Automotive , very professional and honest.

Honda Accord Coupe
02/05/2021
Respectful, honest service
The repairs to my vehicle were done quickly and at an extremely fair price. Everything was explained clearly throughout the process. Thanks guys!

LH
LINDA H.
Chevrolet HHR
02/01/2021
All around great service!
Great place to take your car. Always courteous and quick service. Everything is completed with attention to detail and great pricing. They also notify you of what might be needed in the next few months. They go the extra mile each and every visit. Highly recommend!

JOANNE S.
01/29/2021
Outstanding Service
From the moment I called and spoke with Mike, I knew I was in good hands. This was my 3rd visit to Boss Automotive and the service and kindness is still just as great as the first time I went there.

Mike fit me in for my inspection right away because I was due by the end of the month. I needed an oil change and new brake pads and rotors, which I knew were overdue. They informed me, gave me a price and completed the work by 2:00 the same day. Everything was done for an extremely reasonable price.

I highly recommend you going to Boss Automotive for all your car’s needs.

MARK H.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/27/2021
Super & honest service.
Great job as usual. Par for the course.

JJ
JOESEPH J.
Chester Springs, PA
01/22/2021
Jeep
Superb service as always. Chet and team discovered an issue with work down by another party. He contact3d the third party who agreed to resolve the issue free.

NA
Nancy A.
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Nancy said they are nice people. She trusts them.

Robert M.
Saturn VUE
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the work was done in a timely manner and everything was done correctly.

BU
BARRY U.
01/21/2021
The service and the people who work on my cars
Chet and his entire staff are great. They always do the little extra things that make customer service special. I have known Chet for over 25 years and he still calls to tell me problems in their entirety before he starts the repairs. Upon the completion my cars look perfect - no dirty floor mats - no grease on the steering wheel.

PB
PAUL B.
Toyota Tundra
01/19/2021
Always great service, and always affordable.

TC
THOMAS E. C.
Wilmington, DE
Acura Legend
01/13/2021
'93 Acura Legend Repair
Boss's response to customer service is great. Lost power steering. Needed to have a part replaced. Was told it might be Jan 7 before part could be delivered, but after checking suppliers, got a call that the part would be in next day and car would be ready the following day (Dec 31) for pickup. Also, technician found a defective radiator hose that was replaced free of charge. Free is always a good charge to receive.