MK
Edgemont, PA
Kia Sorento
07/22/2020
Fast appointment and Great service
I just got my PA plate for my out of state car purchase and I needed my car inspected and oul change ASAP. Called Boss Auto, got me in the next day and had me on the road after lunch! It was fantastic!

PS
PAUL S.
07/20/2020
Customer service is always spot on
Customer service is always spot on

BOB H.
Glenmoore, PA
07/20/2020
Excellent service to keep the Jeep running
Great service by Chet and team to keep our 2008 Jeep Wrangler running. Great communication. Fixed right the first time.

KR
Kurt R.
Ford Expedition EL
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Kurt said they were very friendly, very helpful and very timely.

VA
VALERIE A.
Honey Brook, PA
Mercedes-Benz E550
07/17/2020
The Car Doctor
The Boss team has serviced our family of cars for years. They stand behind their work - trustworthy and will follow up if and where needed. Fair approach to work and customer car needs. Customer service is excellent. Have helped me out in a few pinches over the years and have made me feel like the priority and not an inconvenience in those times of urgent car needs! We live about 30 minutes from the shop and drive our cars out for Boss' service! Thank you!

CJ
CHARLES J.
Honda Element
07/17/2020
Great servuce
Great service, friendly n very accommodating..

Tamara M.
Lexus ES 350
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Tamara said the staff picked up her vehicle for service and delivered it back when it was done.

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Thornton, PA
07/15/2020
the staff
Bob, Chet, the nice young man who greets you and whose name I don't know - OUTSTANDING plus they know their stuff. My fifteen year old TOYOTA loved them as well!!!

JEFF C.
Chester Springs, PA
Acura RDX
07/14/2020
Staff and professionalism
Quick service and always willing to accommodate

PV
PHILLIP V.
07/07/2020
Best service
Chet and the team at Boss are the friendliest and most straightforward automotive service shop I’ve ever used

TW
TIPPY W.
Coatesville, PA
07/02/2020
Quick and quality service
Top notch service as always. Chet and his crew take care of you as soon as you walk in the door. Always friendly and answer any questions you might have to the fullest.

ROBIN G.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
06/30/2020
Pleasant, efficient and really good too.
The whole experience was fitted into my plans to make good use of my time while the service work was done. As always at Boss Automotive the results are pleasing and all stages of communication clear.

Jeff T.
Gap, PA
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said Chet and the mechanics were really great.

DO
DAVE O.
Jeep Liberty
06/25/2020
Quick and Honest service
Chet and Grant and the team got us in and out for a battery replacement with fair price and quick service and checked the car over to make sure what else is needed. Thanks guys.

STEPHANIE S.
Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2020
Awesome service!
Chet and his guys are great! Chet always fits me in quickly, most times being able to take me same day. I never feel like I’m being talked into a service that I don’t need and the pricing is affordable. Everyone is so friendly and I have always been happy with the work they have done on my cars. I recommend them to anyone who mentions they need work done!