Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Coatesville, PA
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/03/2019
Amazing customer service
Boss automotive knows how to treat customers. I appreciate their knowledge, honesty and fair pricing. I always recommend boss automotive to my friends and family. They never disappoint!

RD
REBECCA D.
Chadds Ford, PA
12/31/2018
Amazing!
Boss Automotive is a WONDERFUL and EXTREMELY great business. I highly recommend anyone to go to them!! We have been going to them for years! Great staff!

JACK / DEBORAH S.

DARIA L.
GMC Acadia
12/27/2018
Exceptional service!
Boss Automotive once again saves the day. Not only did they make time for me, but they have the best automotive technicians around. I actually paid less than what I expected! Thank you, Boss Automotive.

JAMES-MADELINE W.
12/26/2018
Professional Service
Great service with friendly atmosphere.

MARK W.
Acura RDX
12/21/2018
inspection
I called for an annual car inspection at the last minute possible... The night before.

They asked me to come in first thing in the morning and see if they can fit me in. I showed up at 8am and was out before 10am. In addition to the inspection, I got the windshild wipers replaced and air filter replaced. They are professional and very friendly.

AR
Alejandra R.
Gordonville, PA
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Alejandra said that the place got everything done just right, provided her with good communication and did a good job.

EA
EMILY A.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/14/2018
Great, hard working and honest group of guys!!
Will never take my car anywhere else!!

JOANNE S.
12/11/2018
Ken & Chet
From the moment I first called until I walked out, I was treated with respect and I felt valued. Having just moved from NJ, it is comforting to have a car place I can go to when needed. I felt like family.

LL
LYNN L.
Ephrata, PA
Hyundai Accent
12/11/2018
Reliable and honest
Appointment was made quickly due to check engine light. Awesomely honest and reliable shop...I won’t go anywhere else!

RA
RONALD A.
Honda Accord Crosstour
12/07/2018
Awesome service!
Chet and his team are the best. They are honest, professional and courteous and provide excellent service. It’s great doing business with a local repair shop that does things the right way.

LG
LINDSEY G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/06/2018
Great customer service!
I appreciate great customer service and this what I received at Boss Automotive.
Thanks!!

Michelle H.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said the business always does a good job when she goes there.

Mitzi H.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Mitzi said the staff did a good quality job.

R. B.
Elkton, MD
11/14/2018
Trustworthy and accurate the 1st time
Mr. Hernandez took me as en emergency situation. He located the problem and fixed it for a reasonable price within 1 hr, as we wa it tied in a clean waiting room. His staff also were extremely kind and professional. It starts at the top. Would definitely recommend!

Robert M.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Meghan. She said they have very good service and nice people who work there. They always take good care of her and her vehicle.

SK
SUSAN K.
Honda Fit
11/10/2018
Happy with my mechanic, I am!
I was referred to Boss over a year ago when my old mechanic moved. While I was not looking forward to starting again, I went with the recommendation and I’ve been glad that I have! Always treated with a genuine smile and great service, I’m just hoping that he doesn’t move away. I highly recommend this garage.

Ronne B.
Elkton, MD
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Ronne said her vehicle had an issue that no business was able to figure out. She's a single mother with a child and she was only able to drive her vehicle in the back roads, due to the problem. She took her vehicle into this facility and the owner checked her vehicle immediately when he heard about her problem. They were personable and professional and were overall, awesome. She told her family about this business because he and his staff were wonderful. Their facility was very clean. It was perfect and for her first time with this business, it was great. She has never had such an amazing experience. They were timely and efficient and professional, and all in a 2 hour frame.

Mary W.
Nissan Rogue
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the staff always let her pick up the vehicle after they are closed, and trust her to pay later..

GF
GUY F.
Chester Springs, PA
11/03/2018
Trustworthy Friendly Helpful!
Chet and his partners always go out of their way to make sure your car needs are done smoothly and timely. And they never try to upsell you or overcharge!. Trustworthy, so friendly...Just awesome!