Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CHRIS/ SUE K.
Ram 1500
08/15/2019
Superb mechanics
Chet and Ken are great !! Boss auto always does a super job and is looking out to make sure my truck is running like a dream.

SY
SCOTT Y.
08/08/2019
Boss Auto and Boss man Chet is the best
As always, Boss did the job at the right price and faster than I could do the crossword puzzle. These guys are friendly, efficient, and thorough. I'll be back.

BMW Z4
08/07/2019
New Customer
Great experience! Went here on a recommendation from a body shop. Boss fixed my car before I arrived home...days before expected. Excellent, honest and reasonably priced service. Thank you!

KIM M.
Aston, PA
08/02/2019
Great customer service, friendly and knowledgeable.
I was driving in to work and my car started making a weird noise. I called Ken and he said to drop it off and his team fixed my car in one day! Awesome service! Great rates!
I recommend Boss Automotive!!

AH
ALICE H.
Nissan Versa Note
08/01/2019
Friendly, willing to try to fix.
I had a water leak on the passenger side front floor. I called three places no one would even look. I called a friend who suggested Boss. Owner was on vacation but answered his phone, impressive. He said bring it in. He suggested it might be A/C drain. I left it overnight. He blew out drain, also said car needed oil change and a front side bulb. Very reasonable bill and ready by noon. So far no leak. I’m a happy customer!😀

BU
BARRY U.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/26/2019
Wonderful service
Chet and Ken do a great job of getting me in and out. One time service is very important to me - I do not have the time to go back and forth. Great team / great service

J RICHARD H.
07/22/2019
Skilled and friendly workers have kept my 2005 car running perfectly for years. I highly recommend Boss. - they care about their customers and taking good care of cars. .
Very skilled and friendly workers have kept my 2005 car running smoothly for years now. Their service is a really good value and they save me money whenever possible. They keep accurate records of maintenance and make sure I am getting good value in the service they do.. I recommend Boss HIGHLY!

JEFF C.

Coatesville, PA
Chrysler 200
07/17/2019
Honest and Dependable
Chet and his team are very honest and dependable. The Boss team's main focus is great customer service and getting the job done right! My cars appreciate the love as well!!

ANNETTE B.
Indianapolis, IN
Jeep Patriot
Exceptional service
Called yesterday about scheduling an oil change, they accommodated me with next day service. I got stuck with service folk at my home, called to inform I'd be a tad late and if I would need to reschedule...Took me with a huge smile, THEN found and fixed a nail that was in my tire UNBEKNOWNST to me...It CANNOT get any better than this! IN THIS day and age when people half-behind do work, are rude and think it us their "freedom" to he that way, it is so refreshing to see customer service done with such integrity! THANK YOU Mr. CHET Hernandez!

BONITA M.
Elverson, PA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Recent Visit - Sensors
As always, great service and thorough explanation of problem. Everyone at Boss is friendly and courteous.

CHRISTA M.
Honey Brook, PA
Great job once again!
Very reliable and trustworthy!! I appreciate you getting me in on such short notice. The team at Boss Automotive always goes out of their way to satisfy their customers!

LAURA M.
Nissan Titan
07/16/2019
Always there when you need them!
These guys constantly are ensuring the vehicles brought to them are safe. I walked in thinking I needed a oil change, but found out I had a accident waiting to happen! Very thankful for these guys, always.

RAYMOND R.

Exton, PA
GMC Acadia
07/12/2019
Fantastic service
Thanks again to Chet and his crew for taking care of our GMC. They are flexible and put the customer needs front and center. Thanks for another job well done!

WC
WILLIAM C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/11/2019
Would recommend to anybody
Great service, friendly and reliable, would recommend for fleet/personal vehicles

COREY C.
Ford Police Interceptor Utility
07/10/2019
Friendly REASONABLE (priced) service!
Just wanted to thank the guys at Boss for inspecting and catching a very crucial flaw in my vehicle! While my vehicle needed lots of work, they quickly found a solution and educated me on why it needed to be fixed ASAP! Love the work they do, and their personalities are the cherry on top!
Thanks Boss!
-Cox

CANDICE W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/09/2019
Awesome!
Thanks once again for taking great care of my car!! Great service, and friendly!!

DARIA L.
GMC Acadia
07/06/2019
Fantastic Service and Price
Thank you for fixing my AC on a holiday Friday afternoon! And at such a reasonable cost. You saved me and my family again. Boss is the best!

CA
CHRIS A.
07/03/2019
Boss Auto does a great job. Honest. Fair prices. Quick service.