Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

SK
SCOTT K.
INFINITI QX56
06/25/2019
Terrible experience with servicing of my Infiniti
Before I got my car towed to Boss with a starting/electrical issue, I was assured they had the right equipment and could fix it. Well they did not.... Could not fix or even replace the cruise control module. Now I have several new issues to deal with after the "service" - headlights don't work, moon roof won't open and key lock is not working. My car is 9 yrs old and I have lost confidence in Boss to work on my cars. Real shame because now I have to be extorted by the dealerships....
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 06/26/2019

I'm very sorry you feel this way scott, i was very upfront with you through out the whole process that our attemp to repair the module and save you $2000.00 may or may not work and you chose to have us try ad fix it.

KH
Kenyon H.
Philadelphia, PA
GMC Yukon
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Kenyon said August of last year he went to get his air conditioner fixed and paid $140.00 for the service. He said he only used it for 2 months and just recently he went back to them for the same problem and it is still not resolved, so and the staff said they would need to charge him an assessment fee. He said they could have at least offered a discount for the fee and the communication was poor but the staff is friendly.
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 08/20/2018

2 issues with this review, when we did the evacuate and recharge last august we informed you that we could not find a leak and we added dye, if the a/c stops working come back so we can check for the dye and pinpoint the leak. #2 why wait over a full year to come back in if it stopped working after 2 months? you waited 14 months to bring it back. on this visit i told you that the rear lines had a small trace of dye but i could not be sure that was it because most of the dye had been washed off.

WM
William M.
Cadillac DeVille
09/27/2016 Category: Service
William said they sold him a vehicle that had a lot of problems.
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 09/28/2016

sorry to hear that you had issues with the car mr mccullough, i havent heard from you since you purchased it. you surely should have let us check it out for you.

MICHAEL S H.
MINI Cooper
11/17/2015
No stars
You’re mistaken. The alignment was fine. It drove straight. All tires had even wear. I absolutely and categorically did not or would not have had you perform an alignment. If you had asked me I would have declined, no question. And the tires were not that expensive. The bulbs on the other hand….
So yes. Unethical is the appropriate term.
I’ve been ripped off before and I’m sure it will happen again, but never by the same person more than once.

11/17/2015
Unethical practices. Rip off!
Previous owner of this business was honest. Unfortunately the present owner is far from it. Expect to get swindled here. Beware!
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 11/17/2015

Sorry you feel this way but replacing 2 tires with large bubbles fron impact and not doing and alignment is not unethical. it is protecting your investment in very expensive tires. You approved the alignment.

SG
SUSAN G.
Honda Accord
04/24/2015
service is completely unsatifactory
My last experience was not only expensive but had to take it to Honda dealership to repair adjustment they made. Chad adjusted my idle on my last visit and was so evident that he had no clue what he was doing. I will not ever return to this place of business and continue to tell all my friends to stay away from this expensive and inexperienced auto repair business!!!!!!

RD
RONALD-PATRICIA D.
Volvo S60
10/28/2014
Great
Needed battery check got it done quickly no problems

RICHARD B.
Audi allroad
10/17/2019
Conscientious service
As usual, i was very pleased with the service provided. The car is getting into middle age and starting the need the sorts of parts that can be hideously expensive through the dealer. I was given a couple options and able to choose what works best for my budget and potential lifetime with the car rather than stuck with the highest possible cost obligation. The work was done in a very timely fashion and I was back on the road promptly. That is great service.

CURT M.
10/13/2019
I’ve been using Boss Automotive for several years, they contact you prior to any work being done. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

RAYMOND R.
Thornton, PA
10/12/2019
Great work, fast service and reasonable. Fixed an elusive a fine miss.

MARIA M.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/08/2019
Friendliness! Loyalty!
I've been going there for a couple years and I've been treated with respect as well as my car. They get the job done!

KATE B.
Exton, PA
Nissan Rogue
10/01/2019
The service!
The kind of service you receive from Boss Automotive is like it use to be years ago. They aren't in it for the money they genuinely want to help you!

TK
THOMAS K.
Downingtown, PA
09/26/2019
Best service!
Came out to a no-start engine at 915, and thanks to exceptional service, by 1215 my Tahoe was diagnosed, repaired & back on the road! Friendly & professional as well. Highly recommend!

NA
Nancy A.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the staff gave very good service and they are honest and are very nice people.

GM
George M.
Glen Mills, PA
Chrysler 300
09/19/2019 Category: Service
George said that he is happy with the service. George stated he will returning to the facility for future work probably in the next week.

BF
BETHANN F.
Rising Sun, MD
09/18/2019
Fair
Highly recommend. Family friendly. Quoted me a price before any work was done. Great service and people.

BF
BRIAN / DEBRA F.
INFINITI M35
09/12/2019
Chad took my car in for service after a phone call to Boss. Very happy with Boss
So happy with Boss automotive! Took my car in after I called. Had it done by end day!

Scion xD
09/11/2019
Required work was done well and on time.
See above.

CD
CATHERINE D.
Exton, PA
Chevrolet Venture
09/11/2019
Reliable and Honest
I was referred to this shop by a friend after leaving previous mechanic. Have not regretted it. Always have an easy time making an appointment. They show me if something needs done and why. An honest mechanic is a blessing when you have four cars!

LD
LORRAINE D.
09/10/2019
Lorraine D.
Friendly, competent and professional. Quick service.

DUANE S.
Parkesburg, PA
09/06/2019
Boss Automotive The Best! Honest, Friendly, Timely, an always do a Superior Job!
Boss Automotive Top Notch auto service shop! Chet your Great Leadership shows, y’all service is Excellent!