SK
SCOTT K.
INFINITI QX56
06/25/2019
Terrible experience with servicing of my Infiniti
Before I got my car towed to Boss with a starting/electrical issue, I was assured they had the right equipment and could fix it. Well they did not.... Could not fix or even replace the cruise control module. Now I have several new issues to deal with after the "service" - headlights don't work, moon roof won't open and key lock is not working. My car is 9 yrs old and I have lost confidence in Boss to work on my cars. Real shame because now I have to be extorted by the dealerships....
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 06/26/2019

I'm very sorry you feel this way scott, i was very upfront with you through out the whole process that our attemp to repair the module and save you $2000.00 may or may not work and you chose to have us try ad fix it.

KH
Kenyon H.
Philadelphia, PA
GMC Yukon
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Kenyon said August of last year he went to get his air conditioner fixed and paid $140.00 for the service. He said he only used it for 2 months and just recently he went back to them for the same problem and it is still not resolved, so and the staff said they would need to charge him an assessment fee. He said they could have at least offered a discount for the fee and the communication was poor but the staff is friendly.
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 08/20/2018

2 issues with this review, when we did the evacuate and recharge last august we informed you that we could not find a leak and we added dye, if the a/c stops working come back so we can check for the dye and pinpoint the leak. #2 why wait over a full year to come back in if it stopped working after 2 months? you waited 14 months to bring it back. on this visit i told you that the rear lines had a small trace of dye but i could not be sure that was it because most of the dye had been washed off.

WM
William M.
Cadillac DeVille
09/27/2016 Category: Service
William said they sold him a vehicle that had a lot of problems.
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 09/28/2016

sorry to hear that you had issues with the car mr mccullough, i havent heard from you since you purchased it. you surely should have let us check it out for you.

MICHAEL S H.
MINI Cooper
11/17/2015
No stars
You’re mistaken. The alignment was fine. It drove straight. All tires had even wear. I absolutely and categorically did not or would not have had you perform an alignment. If you had asked me I would have declined, no question. And the tires were not that expensive. The bulbs on the other hand….
So yes. Unethical is the appropriate term.
I’ve been ripped off before and I’m sure it will happen again, but never by the same person more than once.

11/17/2015
Unethical practices. Rip off!
Previous owner of this business was honest. Unfortunately the present owner is far from it. Expect to get swindled here. Beware!
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 11/17/2015

Sorry you feel this way but replacing 2 tires with large bubbles fron impact and not doing and alignment is not unethical. it is protecting your investment in very expensive tires. You approved the alignment.

SG
SUSAN G.
Honda Accord
04/24/2015
service is completely unsatifactory
My last experience was not only expensive but had to take it to Honda dealership to repair adjustment they made. Chad adjusted my idle on my last visit and was so evident that he had no clue what he was doing. I will not ever return to this place of business and continue to tell all my friends to stay away from this expensive and inexperienced auto repair business!!!!!!

RD
RONALD-PATRICIA D.
Volvo S60
10/28/2014
Great
Needed battery check got it done quickly no problems

BU
BARRY U.
01/13/2020
Chet is fair and honest
Chet is fair his people do a great job. His service is prompt and very professional. I highly recommend Boss Automotive

MV
MARIA V.
Modena, PA
01/10/2020
They get things done
They are so amazing. My car is back, and my car is running so amazing right now thank you so much Chet for everything my car is running great again because of the work everyone did so again thank you so much again I recommend you to everybody!!

JEFF C.
Chester Springs, PA
01/10/2020
Service and the owner and staff
Great service from the owner on down

BP
BIBHU P.
Happy Customer!!
I have been going this Shop since long time but never got disappointed once. Price wise they are reasonable compare to others and all the guys are super friendly.

GA
GREGG A.
Glenmoore, PA
Chrysler 300
Great service as always!
Thanks for giving our new, used car the once-over and finding what was wrong and helping to prioritizing the problems. Great info and thanks for the quick turn around!

MICHALL D.
Malvern, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
Customer service
This is the third time I’ve used bosses automotive. Their customer service is great they explained everything to me and got back to me right away with the cost and approximate time it would take for repair. I would highly recommend this company for all your repairs.

JOANNE S.
01/06/2020
Inspections and Tire Alignment
I needed new tires and decided to have everything done while I was away. I stopped my car off on a Saturday and left the keys in the dropbox. They took care of my car as of it were their own. It was ready and waiting for me upon my return. Honestly, I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else for their automotive needs.

Jared H.
Haverford, PA
Jaguar XE
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Jared said everyone was very nice.

DOMINIC L.
Glen Mills, PA
Cadillac ATS
12/26/2019
Customer Care is #1 by Boss
Holiday week and my car needed work from a long drive from SC.....despite how busy Boss was Chet (Owner) made sure to get to my car - Thank You VERY much...! AAAAA+++++