SK
SCOTT K.
INFINITI QX56
06/25/2019
Terrible experience with servicing of my Infiniti
Before I got my car towed to Boss with a starting/electrical issue, I was assured they had the right equipment and could fix it. Well they did not.... Could not fix or even replace the cruise control module. Now I have several new issues to deal with after the "service" - headlights don't work, moon roof won't open and key lock is not working. My car is 9 yrs old and I have lost confidence in Boss to work on my cars. Real shame because now I have to be extorted by the dealerships....
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 06/26/2019

I'm very sorry you feel this way scott, i was very upfront with you through out the whole process that our attemp to repair the module and save you $2000.00 may or may not work and you chose to have us try ad fix it.

KH
Kenyon H.
Philadelphia, PA
GMC Yukon
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Kenyon said August of last year he went to get his air conditioner fixed and paid $140.00 for the service. He said he only used it for 2 months and just recently he went back to them for the same problem and it is still not resolved, so and the staff said they would need to charge him an assessment fee. He said they could have at least offered a discount for the fee and the communication was poor but the staff is friendly.
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 08/20/2018

2 issues with this review, when we did the evacuate and recharge last august we informed you that we could not find a leak and we added dye, if the a/c stops working come back so we can check for the dye and pinpoint the leak. #2 why wait over a full year to come back in if it stopped working after 2 months? you waited 14 months to bring it back. on this visit i told you that the rear lines had a small trace of dye but i could not be sure that was it because most of the dye had been washed off.

WM
William M.
Cadillac DeVille
09/27/2016 Category: Service
William said they sold him a vehicle that had a lot of problems.
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 09/28/2016

sorry to hear that you had issues with the car mr mccullough, i havent heard from you since you purchased it. you surely should have let us check it out for you.

MICHAEL S H.
MINI Cooper
11/17/2015
No stars
You’re mistaken. The alignment was fine. It drove straight. All tires had even wear. I absolutely and categorically did not or would not have had you perform an alignment. If you had asked me I would have declined, no question. And the tires were not that expensive. The bulbs on the other hand….
So yes. Unethical is the appropriate term.
I’ve been ripped off before and I’m sure it will happen again, but never by the same person more than once.

11/17/2015
Unethical practices. Rip off!
Previous owner of this business was honest. Unfortunately the present owner is far from it. Expect to get swindled here. Beware!
Chet H. from Boss Automotive responded on 11/17/2015

Sorry you feel this way but replacing 2 tires with large bubbles fron impact and not doing and alignment is not unethical. it is protecting your investment in very expensive tires. You approved the alignment.

SG
SUSAN G.
Honda Accord
04/24/2015
service is completely unsatifactory
My last experience was not only expensive but had to take it to Honda dealership to repair adjustment they made. Chad adjusted my idle on my last visit and was so evident that he had no clue what he was doing. I will not ever return to this place of business and continue to tell all my friends to stay away from this expensive and inexperienced auto repair business!!!!!!

RD
RONALD-PATRICIA D.
Volvo S60
10/28/2014
Great
Needed battery check got it done quickly no problems

KR
KEVIN R.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/03/2020
Top Notch Service!
Chet and the team ALWAYS do a great job of taking care of our service needs. They do great work at the best pricing I have found and in a family with four vehicles, that is very much appreciated!

CANDICE S.
Ford Expedition EL
06/03/2020
Excellent service as usual
Thanks for always taking care of our cars, timely, and professional!!

EA
EMILY A.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/01/2020
Always the BEST!!
Love Boss Automotive so much!! Chet and the guys are always willing to help out, are trustworthy and reliable! Highly recommend this awesome place!!

TC
THOMAS C.
05/29/2020
Trustworthy, Accommodating, Friendly
The entire team at Boss Automotive is exceptional! They are reliable, trustworthy, and were able to work with me and my schedule. An excellent business that I’d highly recommend. Thanks again, Chet!

MARK H.
Toyota Land Cruiser
05/29/2020
Above and Beyond service!
Always go the extra mile 😀

SJ
SCOTT J.
05/28/2020
Always a good esperience!
Easy write up, fair pricing an excellent service as always! I have taken 4 different vehicle to Boss and always leave happy!

Coatesville, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/27/2020
They’ve got YOUR back
Car stuff is always a bit tricky, especially for those, like me who know nothing about cars. There’s a lot of faith put into the mechanic to not oversell you on stuff and to treat you fairly. Boss Automotive has always been super upfront and honest about everything. It gives me peace. They’re quick too! Great spot.

DALE D.
Ford Expedition
05/26/2020
Excellent trustworthy service!
I started using Boss Auto after I caught my previous shop in a lie regarding needed repairs. Boss has been fair and honest with me so far and they do excellent work. Thanks Guys!

WH
WES / JOANNA H.
Glenmoore, PA
05/23/2020
Always appreciate the great service!
We always appreciate the great service! Thank you Chet and your team!!