Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

11/13/2019
Great job. Very efficient
Very smooth. Took care of problem quickly. The problem was electric and the car is old but everything went very well. Definitely recommend.

MIKE P.
Revere, MA
Volvo S80
11/07/2019
First time customer
This was a first time visit. They came up on a google search, I called they fixed it while I waited, I didn’t have an appointment, at a reasonable price. It was a strait forward exhaust repair and the guys where good to deal with. Thanks Boston Muffler.

JAMES L.
10/17/2019
Great Work
Great job today in fixing the plastic plate on my Ford escape 2017. Very prompt and very quick and very friendly. You just got yourself a new customer! Screw Muzi :-)

i’ll be back for the air conditioning job shortly

ty

MF
MORGAN F.
09/28/2019
Always happy
I’ve been coming here for years. I’m always happy with the service.

Billerica, MA
Jeep Liberty
09/28/2019
They were able to fit my service in last minute and fixed my car while I waited - will definitely come back

GG
GONZALO G.
09/21/2019
Excellent work n visit

SD
STEVEN D.
Lincoln MKZ
09/12/2019
Done right away and done right
I knew there were troubles with brakes and was concerned for my safety. Without an appointment they took my 2012 Lincoln MKZ and discovered very little pad left and warped rotors. Promised it by the end of the day and delivered. Car rides and stops great. Like it should.

09/10/2019
Power seat switch
I wasn't aware Boston Muffler provided other services besides routine maintenance. They did a great job in replacing the switch for a power drivers seat.

JANICE C.
Nissan Rogue
09/06/2019
mann
he is always pleasant

JACOB W.
08/31/2019
Great as always
Quick, honest, fairly priced. We don't go anywhere else in Waltham for car trouble. This time was no different.

LW
LECIA W.
Nissan Rogue Sport
08/30/2019
Reliable consistent quality service
BMB is always there to quickly schedule and complete the work I need to have done.
My daughter relies on them for her car repairs and maintenance as well!

NF
NAOMI F.
Auburn, MA
Honda Fit
08/24/2019
wonderful people, great service
l always love bringing my car here--i know i can trust their opinion and the quality of their work. The pricing is more than fair, too! Recommended without qualification!--Naomi F

LAURYN S.
Belmont, MA
Jeep Patriot
08/20/2019
So helpful, honest and efficient
Treated every client with urgency and care

DONNA W.
Fairhaven, MA
08/15/2019
Professional!
Broke down 1.5 hrs away from home, on my way back from NH with my dogs on board. Not only did this guy totally know his stuff! But made quick work of it, offered his air conditioned waiting room to me & my pups with water to boot! We were back on our way in a little over an hour! Recommend him to anyone!

VR
VIN R.
GMC Terrain
08/04/2019
Excellent service.
Everyone is very professional, helpful and go out of their way to give "great" service always.

MF
MORGAN F.
08/02/2019
Always great
I’ve been bring our cars here for years and always been satisfied.

07/30/2019
They get the job done right
Straightforward honest and friendly service. They get the job done at a reasonable price.

JACK R.
Weston, MA
BMW 325i
07/30/2019
Good job at a fair price
I've had them put a custom exhaust on a BMW Spec-E36 Club Race car (so nice to be quiet and meet all noise restrictions!), and recently had them remount the muffler on my 87 BMW when the muffler hangers broke. Both times were great experiences, with a very fair price and I'm very happy with the work done.

JOANNE R.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/29/2019
Quick efficient service
I went in today because my brake lights were not working and the shop I normally go to had a weeklong waitlist for repairs. Boston muffler addressed my situation right away, and I’m already back on the road. So thankful to them!

BOB H.
Cadillac ATS
07/25/2019
The service was great.
Did the work at a very fair price and completed just when they said it would.