Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

AJ
ALBERT J.
Belmont, MA
Nissan Rogue
06/24/2019
I feel that the people are very knowledgeable and want to repair the job the right way and not to just cut corner on the repair.

SAMUEL B.
Woburn, MA
Honda Prelude
06/24/2019
Honda prelude exhaust repair
I want to say that I am very pleased with the repair on my Prelude exhaust system. The proprietor is very friendly and responded to my noisy problem quickly and at a reasonable price. I would revisit this shop for any reason.

LP
Lisa P.
Belmont, MA
06/07/2019
Love These Guys!!!
I'm always pleasantly greeted by name when I walk in. I'm always treated kindly, politely, respectively and they've always gone out of their way to help me. It's always a pleasant experience.

Nissan Quest
06/05/2019
Quick, professional, affordable
Great communication, totally dependable. Made me feel like they cared about me and the work.

GG
GONZALO G.
05/30/2019
Excellent service guys on point

Jason C.
Sterling, MA
05/23/2019
Very satisfied customer - always immediate attention
Each time I've been in on all unscheduled appointments I was able to get my car service need handled promptly. Today the manager also came out to review damage to my car and give great feedback with no hesitation.

VR
VIN R.
GMC Terrain
05/19/2019
Excellent service.
Took my right on time for service. Answered all my questions. Everyone friendly and professional.

05/15/2019
Great visit
Great service, as always. Full once-over on the vehicle, fixed a couple things that were issues. Didn't tell me anything unnecessary. I'll keep coming back.

BRENDA S.
Lexington, MA
05/14/2019
Fair prices and great customer service.
If ever I have a problem with my car I always go to Boston Muffler it is outstanding service fair pricing and I know that the job is going to be done right the first time I've never had to take my car back a second time for any reason which leaves me with peace of mind.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/10/2019
Great Staff
Manager is great-cares about customer satisfaction and high quality service. Definitely would go there again.

JOHN D.
Cadillac DTS
05/08/2019
Prices very reasonable.
I have found the mechanics thorough, knowledgable and very capable.

JOEL W.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
05/05/2019
Check engine light and brake job
Went in following misfiring in a rainstorm and check engine light on. The info showed there was misfiring. He sprayed water on the wires and couldn't get the problem to re-occur. Discussed options, left it as is, engine running fine. He took the car for a test drive and the brakes started failing. Since the car hadn't been used much there was rust and other problems. Had him do complete brake job front and back. Car at 80k miles. Also checked leaker tire, rim misshapen. Put extra bead of sealant on. Also did oil and filter change. Gave AAA discount.
Knowledgeable, upfront with options

RK
RICHARD K.
Nissan Sentra
05/03/2019
Awesome
They did reset my TPMS code in about 10 minutes.

STEPHEN M.
Brighton, MA
Toyota Tundra
05/03/2019
Minh is that neighborhood mechanic you've been looking for.
Minh is professional, fair, and willing to take the time to explain the situation. Fair prices and a job done right.

JESSE T.
Weston, MA
04/21/2019
Wonderful service from experts who I’ve trusted for years.
Wonderful service from experts I have come to trust over 16 years. Highly recommended!

CHARLES H.
04/19/2019
Good communication, trustworthy, great care
I went in for a 100,000 tune-up and for brake work. They quickly got back to me with an analysis of what needed to be done and a cost estimate that they delivered on. They also pointed out work that could be done, but suggested putting it off until later as it was not urgent. Therefore, I think they had my best interest in mind. I would definitely go back there in the future.

CP
CHRISTINE P.
04/17/2019
The staff were very friendly and informative
I'm glad I chose Boston Muffler to do my car work. Weather I had an appointment or just walked in I got great fast service and very friendly staff

TP
TUAN P.
Malden, MA
Lexus GS 350
04/04/2019
Brakes & Rotors
These guys treat you like their family. 5/5 would recommend to anyone with car issues. Throughly inspects every car and gives you multiple options on how to repair! Great prices!

AC
ADRIAN C.
04/04/2019
Good people
Good people good quality work and on time
Explains what might need to be done and what was done and fair good work

04/03/2019
Timely service and quality repairs
My vehicle needed to be towed to the shop. The diagnosis was done immediately and within a day the repairs were complete. Service has been outstanding.