JESSE T.
Weston, MA
09/27/2020
Great service. Fair prices.
I brought my car in for a tire repair and oil change. Excellent and timely service. Before they made any repairs, they checked in with me and made sure I had a clear understanding of the pro’s and con’s of various options. No pressure tactics to pay for needless repairs. I’ve been a loyal customer for 17 years and there’s a reason why.

Honda Civic Cpe
09/21/2020
10 Year old Honda Civic
Dropped off my 10 year old Civic and all work was completed in on day. had new tires, exhaust, and oil change done. Great service and communication from the mechanic. He broke everything down for me and gave me options.

GMC Acadia
09/17/2020
Fast, reliable service
Made an appointment, had a price within a hour or so and work was done within 24 hours.

TOM B.
09/16/2020
Muffler leak
I went in with a muffler leak and Man didn’t try to up sell me, He fixed It at a good price and was done quickly. Great service at a reasonable price.

KH
KEVIN H.
Nissan Xterra
09/09/2020
Quick service. Professional.
Got the parts and service for a fully radiator replacement done in less than a day. Can’t complain about that. Nice staff.

DAVID G.
09/04/2020
Competent Service
Recently had another example of competent service at BMB. Brought in Prius with problem - price for replacement Toyota part was outrageous. BMB found used part for far less and fixed problem satisfactorily, as usual! I have been going to here for over 20 years - never disappointed.

09/02/2020
Quick and efficient. Job done well
Took us right away. We were treated with respect.

09/01/2020
Fast Service
Service was fast.

BRENDA S.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/29/2020
Quality service
Top notch work by top notch mechanic. Always reasonable prices.

LD
LEONARDO D.
Jeep Compass
08/19/2020
The mechanic
The mechanic who works there ( usually alone ) can be working on 3 cars at a time and always takes the time to help me out when I go there to have my device calibrated.

BK
BENJAMIN K.
08/18/2020
Quick quality care
Took care of me right away. Did a great job. I will be going back.

JEAN A.
07/29/2020
Bad customer service
I came to fix the Muffler on car. The visit took about 50 minutes but on the receipt I was charged for 1 hour and 50 minutes.

West Newton, MA
Hyundai Elantra GT
07/28/2020
Quick fix
I had a rattle under my car. I brought it in they put it up on the lift right away. Quickly re-clamped the heat shield and l was out of within about 15 minutes. Very pleased.

LC
LINDA C.
07/24/2020
Location
The tech was able to schedule the work, next day at my convenience. He completed the work very efficiently. Prices were reasonable.

CD
CAROL D.
Toyota Camry Solara
07/22/2020
Reliable and friendly
I bring my car here for everything and have always gotten an accurate diagnosis of any issues. They will always call before doing anything we haven’t discussed. Car is always ready when promised.