JANICE C.
Nissan Rogue
02/17/2020
calibration
very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Turn around time is quick and efficient.

TW
TAHSHAUNA W.
02/10/2020
I went to check my brakes and because I wanted to find a neighborhood mechanic. Based on the customer service I received, even though my brakes did not need servicing now, I am confident in the service I will receive when I do go back there in a couple months. They were knowledgable and thoroughly explained things to me without making me feel like like an idiot.

MARIAM B.
Honda Fit
02/08/2020
Knowledgeable and honest
Boston Muffler & Brake is the place to go. They are knowledgeable and honest and fair. A true neighborhood garage you can depend on every time.

Buzzards Bay, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
02/06/2020
Quick Service
Had a check engine light come on turns out things needed to be replaced and somethings redone. My car was ready the day I brought it in

MZ
MAINOR Z.
01/29/2020
Swapped tires and rims
I came in to swap tires and rims
Very profesional

01/29/2020

Westford, MA
01/28/2020
Calibration
Very friendly and informative.

ANNE S.
Lexington, MA
01/03/2020
Great management and service
Trustworthy and reliable.

West Newton, MA
12/23/2019
great friendly knowledgeable service
had my BMW 530xi here for the second time this year.recommended from my girlfriend.she has taken her cars there and received great service.am going to have work done again by them soon. will be returning in the future for all my service needs.

Nissan Versa
12/18/2019
Quick fix
My car broke down over the weekend and was towed to Boston Muffler. They called me first thing on Monday and fixed my car the same day. They are very responsive and I’m thankful for the quick fix.

JANICE C.
Nissan Rogue
12/13/2019
recalibrate
took my car first thing this morning and Mann helped me right away. he is always Very pleasant and professional.

JOHN D.
Wellesley Hills, MA
BMW 330i
12/04/2019
Excellent friendly service
Am leaving the car off on the 24th for oul change and recalibration - picking car up on the 4th of jan

11/13/2019
Great job. Very efficient
Very smooth. Took care of problem quickly. The problem was electric and the car is old but everything went very well. Definitely recommend.

MIKE P.
Revere, MA
Volvo S80
11/07/2019
First time customer
This was a first time visit. They came up on a google search, I called they fixed it while I waited, I didn’t have an appointment, at a reasonable price. It was a strait forward exhaust repair and the guys where good to deal with. Thanks Boston Muffler.

JAMES L.
10/17/2019
Great Work
Great job today in fixing the plastic plate on my Ford escape 2017. Very prompt and very quick and very friendly. You just got yourself a new customer! Screw Muzi :-)

i’ll be back for the air conditioning job shortly

ty