Boucher Hyundai of Janesville

Roscoe, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Staff was friendly & not pushy. Waiting room was clean. The wait wasn't overly long.

KH
Kay H.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Best Vehicles on the Market
We have had Hyundai vehicles since 2006. We have had excellent Service on all our vehicles at our local Hyundai Dealers here in Janesville, Wi. First was Hesser and now it is Boucher, Both have done an excellent job for us.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for the kind works and we are glad to assist you in your vehicle needs.

LP
Lester P.
Edgerton, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and recall on ABS
They did both items the same day so it didn't have to make a second trip
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you for completing our survey and i appreciate the time you set a side to talk to me .

Jane K.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Hyndai
I had an oil change and it was fast and safe.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you very much for a perfect score!

Steven B.
Lake Geneva, WI
11/18/2020
OUTSTANDING!
Went to Boucher of Janesville for the first time today 11/18/2020.Going to a car dealership is not my favorite thing but Boucher changed that.Adam took outstanding care of my car.Friendly,Prompt and professional.Great place,Great people,Thank you!!
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 11/19/2020

Thank you very much for a 5 star review! We are glad to hear your had an outstanding visit and look forward to seeing at your next visit.

EJ
Elizabeth J.
Beloit, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Always prompt friendly service
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you very much for the perfect score!

RJ
Richard J.
Rockford, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Services
The service was excellent and the service manager was friendly and informative. The waiting room was clean.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words.  We look forward to seeing you in the service department at your next visit,  We appreciate the 5 star review!

Jose R.
South Beloit, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Excelent service
Highly recommend coming here
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for a 5 star review!

KG
Kevin G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2020 Category: Service
the service is FANTASTIC here.
in on time....work done right the first time.....done when they say it will be done along with treating you likea human being and not just a number.
The service department is great here and it starts at the top with Adam S & Joe all the way to the Mechanics in the back that make you safe again on the road.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you, it is always a pleasure both speaking with you on the phone and seeing you in person.  We always look forward to seeing you for all your appointments.  Again thank you for the perfect survey!

Milton, WI
2021 Hyundai Palisade
09/12/2020 Category: Service
nice staff
will be back
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for a 5 star review!

KR
Kimberly R.
Milton, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful place
I think everyone I have dealt with has been so nice. I bought my2017 Santa Fe sport new &I still love it as much as the day I got it. I love the fact that they aren't real pushy with me.That is one thing I hate with most dealers.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 star review!

TG
Tony G.
Cambridge, WI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Very good, professional service.
They make you feel welcome and they keep you informed about the work being done on your vehicle. Never any surprises. This is not the closest Hyundai facility to my house but it's no problem driving a little further because it's an enjoyable experience dealing with them.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 08/28/2020

Tony thatnk you very much for am amazing review! We are glad to hear you experience was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you again.

Thomas S.
Fontana, WI
08/16/2020 Category: Service
Typical dealer service
They recommended unnecessary repairs at outrageous prices. And after replacing what they said was wrong with my car I still have a p0017 code that I can't figure out. I don't know who can tell me what's wrong.

The service manager was very nice and helpful, but this is a typical dealer service department. They always overcharge and recommend unnecessary repairs. And there's always still a problem. This is why I do everything myself when I can.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for your survey Tom. I will be getting in contact with you to see if there is anything I can do to resolve the issues you are having.

Adam.Santas@boucher.com
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 08/24/2020

Good morning Tom,  I have made many attempts to get a hold ether by phone or text per our first phone call on the 17th to see if there is anything we could do to assist you. We do hope you return our phone call when you are available so we can take a second look at your vehicle to see what may be causing the check enigne light.

NB
Ned B.
Verona, WI
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Always have had great service in a timely manner
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for the perfect score!

PD
Paul D.
08/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, competent, and fast!
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. Also thank you very much for allowing us to service your vehicle!