Sandra M.
Edgerton, WI
04/04/2020 Category: Service
The service people took every precaution to protect myself and themselves during this time of crisis. I was in and out in a short time.
The service is great!

Scott S.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Quicker than expected
needed warranty engine work done and the parts came in quicker than the manager thought.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for completing our survey.

KG
Kevin G.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Great work
Great job done by the Mechanics here and the service is excellent along with very pleasant service men in the back ( Adam & Joe) and let's not forget about the nice lady in the office back there for the billing part of it all.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words. It is always a pleasure being able to service your vehicle and safe travels to you in the future!

GE
George E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Boucher Hyundai
Friendly, courteous, professional, knowledgeable and just plain top-notch from sales to service and everywhere in between. We have purchased 9 vehicles from the Boucher group and see no reason to go anywhere else.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 03/16/2020

Stoughton, WI
03/08/2020 Category: Service
Above Average
Take an hour an 15 for an oil change and inspection, ridiculous.
Price gouge on air filters/cabin air filters, hilarious.
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable, excellent.
Hyundai warranty rocks, obvious.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for the review I will be getting in contact with you today.

CV
Charles V.
Rockford, IL
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
I've had great service and good treatment since I came to this dealership looking for a car. I will definitely come back here for a next car.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for a perfect score!

EH
Earl H.
Delavan, WI
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Another solid service experience
Joe, Adam, and the Tech team are friendly, caring service professionals. I'm always recognized and greeted with a smile. I had my Sonata in for an oil change, tire rotation and new rear brakes. Joe kept me informed through the whole process, explaining exactly what they were doing and when they were expecting to complete the job. I appreciate the great service and the competitive pricing for their services. Well done.

Thank you very much for another perfect score. We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you again!

Barbara S.
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Customer service.
Appt time had been scheduled and my car was looked at, while I was in the waiting room. When my car was done, any problem I had was addressed and explained to me. It was a positive experience.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you very much for allowing us to service you vehicle needs!

IS
Irene S.
Caledonia, IL
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Shines
We are so pleased with the great service we consistantly receive at Boucher Hyundai. They are professional, courteous and efficient. Thank you Hyundai !!!
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/14/2020

We appreciate the kind words!  Thanks for the perfect score.

BO
Brad O.
Delavan, WI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/10/2020 Category: Service
I always enjoy bring my car in they take good care of me and my cars
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for the perfect score. It is always a pleasure assisting you in your vehicle needs.

South Beloit, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Good service, competent personnel.
Overall pleased with my experience.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/05/2020

Kelly S.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service...service advisor made sure he kept us updated with the status of the repair. The Hyundai brand is the best; they stand by their product. This dealer has top quality service advisors and mechanics. This is the only Gordie Boucher dealer that I trust 100%
DAN B., Service Manager from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/03/2020

We are glad to hear such a great review.  This makes us happy that we are able to provide you with a positive service expirience.

Dan Bonesho

Elkhorn, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
When I did not have a coupon they helped me ,looked for one that would work for me.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 01/27/2020

Annette M.
Sun Prairie, WI
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Adam and Joe in service are a dynamic duo when it comes to meeting customer needs. They take care of you from start to finish! I feel safe in my Kona knowing that I get the service that I need, when I need it.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Margaret C.
01/19/2020 Category: Service
I always get great service here and they keep me advised on what is coming up and if something can wait to be done for repairs.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you very much for filling out our survey.