Milton, WI
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Customer service representative
Very helpful as helped accommodate with proper discount, etc
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for a perfect score!

Michael P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Brand
Have become can of Hyundai brand and have purchased 3 vehicles in last 8 yrs. Janesville service lives up to my expectations.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you very much for a perfect score and the kind words. we appreciate every word!

John C.
Durand, IL
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Good when you buy and good every return for any reason!
Any place is good at time of sale but these people are great when you need service or just a question answered. The never treat you like you are an inconvenience!
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you very much for the kind words. It is always a pleasure visiting in the service drive with you and able to assist you with your vehicle.

NR
Nicole R.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great service bad company
My service at the dealer is always great! Not happy with Hyundai as a company since my engine needed to be replaced at 47,000 miles and they wouldn't even offer me an extended warranty.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you very much for a perfect score I am glad to hear the service team is always there to be able to help!

WK
Wally K.
Delavan, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2021 Category: Service
It was an oil change!!
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you very much for a perfect score I will be getting in contact with my boss to see if these improvements can be made to our customer waiting lounge.

Fort Atkinson, WI
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly and direct. No game playing.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you very much for completing our survey.  I have reviewed this with everyone associated with this repair to make sure we keep constant communication between all our departments, but most importantly with you our customer.  Again thank you very much.

Leslie B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Service Review
The service manager was friendly and services provided was done to my satisfaction.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for a perfect score!!

LP
Lester P.
Edgerton, WI
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Great place to do business with
Very easy to do business with. Prices and coupons are great. All employees are very helpful and cared about my needs by answering all questions I had.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 03/16/2021

Thank you very much for a perfect score!!

EH
Earl H.
Delavan, WI
03/07/2021 Category: Service
Consistent, Caring and Friendly Service
Adam, Joe and the Service Techs are always on top of their game when it comes to servicing my Hyundais. They listen carefully to my service questions and provide solid advice and options to address issues I bring to them. Always well done.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you for a perfect score!

WV
William V.
Rockton, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Repair hopefully fixes problem
Since I got my 2020 Sonata, there has been an antifreeze smell in the engine compartment. The first service trip they could not find the problem but smelled the antifreeze. The second trip they did a pressure test and could not find the problem but again smelled the antifreeze. The third trip they decided that we had to replace the antifreeze holder and when that did not correct it they decided I needed a new engine. The new engine is in my car that only had 12,000 miles on it so I am hopeful this is not the start of a series of problems.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you very much for a perfect score on our survey.  I am letting my manager know of the concerns and seeing if these can be addressed as soon as possible.  please let us know if anything is needed in the future. Again thank you very much!

Beloit, WI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Consistency
Very consistent and friendly

Thank you very much for a 5 star review!

TW
Tom W.
Jefferson, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Safety recall check
I brought the car in for a safety recall check. After inspection, the car did not require any correction or updating. I travel to get to this fealership. Fir routine maintenance, i choose a local shop that I trust & have a good rapport with.
Tom W
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you very much for the kind words we are glad to be your dealership of choice!

Roscoe, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Staff was friendly & not pushy. Waiting room was clean. The wait wasn't overly long.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you very much for a perfect score! we are glad to be doing our part and making your time here a pleasant one!

KH
Kay H.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Best Vehicles on the Market
We have had Hyundai vehicles since 2006. We have had excellent Service on all our vehicles at our local Hyundai Dealers here in Janesville, Wi. First was Hesser and now it is Boucher, Both have done an excellent job for us.
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you for the kind works and we are glad to assist you in your vehicle needs.

LP
Lester P.
Edgerton, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and recall on ABS
They did both items the same day so it didn't have to make a second trip
ADAM M S., SERVICE MANAGER from Boucher Hyundai of Janesville responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you for completing our survey and i appreciate the time you set a side to talk to me .