Loveland, CO
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Lack luster service
You take your vehicle in for a basic service and end up leaving with a laundry list of "suggested" services and products totalling thousands of dollars. This place is exactly why I don't recommend having a vehicle serviced at a dealership.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. We appreciate your feedback and you taking the time out of your busy day to leave us this review. I attempted to reach out to discuss the issues you encountered during your service visit to resolve them and earn your trust back with our department, but was unable to get in contact with you. Also, to help clarify some information you were given regarding your vehicle. I would greatly appreciate it if you could reach out to me at your earliest convenience to discuss this.

David S.

BV
Brian V.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
As always, the service department is the best. Always very concerned about your needs and wants as far as your car goes. Their mechanic's are awesome as well as the service Tech's at the counter. The service department Mgr. Christina is simply amazing!!! I wouldn't want to take my car anywhere else. The whole dealership is great. Thanks Boulder Hyundai!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you Brian for giving us this amazing 5 star review! Our goal is always to ensure our customers needs are met and happy to hear we are achieving this! Our team here from the front desk to our service technicians always have our customers best interest in mind. It helps having such great customers like you to work with! We always look forward to working with and continuing to work with you! We appreciate your loyalty and will continue to provide the best service possible!

RL
Robert L.
Louisville, CO
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Visit
It would be nice to go and get service done without hearing the word (recommeded)
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai as your dealership. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule. Our job here in the service department is to inform our customers of the current state of their vehicles with our multipoint inspections. We want to help our customers get the most life out of their investment in a vehicle by informing them of these preventative maintenance items. They are presented to the customer as recommended services due to the fact that they are suggested based on their current condition. Based on your last service with the tire rotation you won’t need that again for another couples oil changes and the filters are generally at replacement point about every 15,000 miles. We look forward to working with you next time you are due for service!

Sincerely

BV
Brian V.
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
This is by far the best Hyundai dealership in this great state of Colorado! Everyone that you come in contact with here is super friendly and helpful. If you looking to buy or get your car serviced, this is the place to be !!!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to working with you on future service visits. We always look forward to working with you on every service visit!

Erie, CO
01/28/2020 Category: Service
They always get me in quickly
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

ST
Samuel T.
Westminster, CO
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Visit
boulder Hyundai is the best!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Broomfield, CO
01/27/2020 Category: Service
The people are friendly and very helpful
All my questions and or concerns are answered. They do a great job servicing my vehicle, and I always appreciate how they wash my car before I leave.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. Our goal is to ensure all customers concern are addressed and the vehicle is returned in better condition than arrival! We look forward to working with you on future service visits.

CG
Chris g.
Broomfield, CO
01/23/2020
oil change
the boulder Hyundai service reps were amazing. they shuttled me to the nearby mall and got my oil change and car washed within 1 hour!! highly recommend this place if you're looking for efficient and friendly service
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

AE
Allan E.
Crystal Lake, IL
01/23/2020
excellent service.
Big thanks to the team for the service and work on my car. team were very freindly and polite. Explained any issues in great detail and showed me the work to be done.
fast and efficient to get me in and out. certainly going to be using them in the future and my family plan to utilise theie servicegoing forward.

great job team.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to working with you on future service visits when you are in town again!

Dacono, CO
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great honest service.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to working with you on future service visits.

CP
Carol P.
01/17/2020
Kia soul
I take my kia soul to this dealership for everything. They keep my vehicle up to date and running great. I'm just a little old lady that knows nothing and they make sure I make informed decision on vehicle repairs. This means a lot to me and I love them!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

01/12/2020 Category: Service
Good service.
Good experience.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We would love to hear feedback on how we can make future service visits a five star experience. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Christina F