Overall Rating 4.2499983/5Overall Rating 4.2499983/5Overall Rating 4.2499983/5Overall Rating 4.2499983/5rating 4.2499983
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Marcia M.
Thornton, CO
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Katherine was super helpful, my car was fixed in time, great experience.

Elmhurst, IL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
First time and will be back
I didn’t feel like I was getting taken advantage of with the recommended updates on my car when I took it in for an oil change and recall change.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! Our dealership strives to provide honest work and inform our customers of the condition of their vehicle to ensure understanding for our customers. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great communication and timely service.
Overall I had a great experience. I came in for an oil change. I also had some recalled parts replaced and filters changed. After I got home from the visit, I drove my car with the heat on and noticed a noise in the air vents that had not been there prior to my visit. I had to return to the dealership the next day so they could assess the problem. It ended up being a leaf that had gotten in the way (nothing I could remedy myself) sometime during my service the prior day. This isn’t the first time this has happened to me and it seems like this is a common and foreseeable issue. It would perhaps be helpful if Hyundai could add this potential issue to a checklist to prevent it from happeneing in the future. It’s simply annoying and wastes a bit of time. Overall, my experience with this dealership was great.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! I apologize about the leaf/noise issue. I will address this with our technicians to check in the future on all vehicles to ensure it does not occur again! We look forward to working with you in the future and hope we can achieve a five star visit!

CQ
Chelsie Q.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
My review
Good service, customer service was great. Only concern I had was i asked them not to wash my car ( which is minor) and they did as well as they didn't reset my tire pressure. It didn't take to long and it was convenient. I have no true complaints.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! I apologize about that information that didn't get relayed to our shop and will address it to ensure it does not occur again in the future! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Boulder Hyundai staff are always helpful and welcoming. Quick service and progress updates.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

ES
Emily S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Best Car Dealer Experience Ever (twice in a row)!
Hands down the most customer service friendly, straightforward and honest dealership in Colorado. They will work to get you the car you need.

We did the deal over the phone and when I walked in, I was out in 15 minutes with a new car. They had all the paperwork done, car washed, and I was ready to go.

Hassle free is the only way I like to go and that is Boulder Hyundai.

I also worked with them in 2015 and it was a good experience then too. That’s why I came back to them after I moved to Fort Collins.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! Customer service is our top priority in all departments at Boulder Hyundai! We look forward to working with you in the future and appreciate you loyalty!

Julie S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly great customer service
They are honest, professional and accomodating!
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciateappreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

01/03/2019 Category: Service
Best Service and Parts Departments!
Fantastic amazing service! Very friendly service staff!
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019
 Thank you for your 5 star review. At Boulder Hyundai we strive to exceed all  your expectations.

Niwot, CO
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Nail in tire
I was so relieved to receive help even though I had no appointment. The technician somehow made time for my vehicle and the tire patch solved the problem for only $30. Wow. Relaxing again and motoring onward. And the friendly staff were great to talk to! My anxiety eased away fast! Thank you!
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! Our goal is always to accommodate our customers in any way we can and happy to hear we achieved this with your visit! We look forward to working to working with on future service visits!

Rocio S.
Denver, CO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Always get great customer service
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! I apologize again about the inconvenience that was caused with your visit with us after the brake pad replacement. As I explained today with new brake pads and new surface on the rotors there can be some noise during the break in period. Also, that the brake pads now a days contain metal to help the longevity of their life, which can cause some noise as well. We performed the brake fluid service for you today at no charge to help make up for that inconvenience of having to return to the dealership a second time. I hope this all has resolved your issue! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

AC
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Arvada, CO
2014 Hyundai Elantra
They made it right!
after my previous review the service manager had my account updated for a free oil change to make up for their mistake. Thank you

12/31/2018 Category: Service
lack of communication in service department
the service department needs to take a lesson or two from Bernard in sales on how to treat and value loyal customers.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. I want to start by apologizing for this issue and inconvenience that we created that should not have occurred. The lack of communication between our parts and service department, plus within each department contributed to the issue. I have discussed this issue with my team and departments to ensure that it no longer occurs. We have set proceduresprocedures in place to ensure all needed information is successfully relayed to the correct areas. I understand your frustration with the situation especially since now a days, time is money. I would be more than happy to offer you your next oil change at no charge to take care of the remaining charge for that visit for the inconvenience. If you will allow our department to redeem ourselves and show you customer service is our top priority.

NC
Neil C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Always Excellent
As usual my service was on time, done right with a clean car at the end. A truly professional staff at a first class dealership.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Carbondale, CO
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Boulder Hyundai Service
Friendly staff, service performed well, nice area to relax while waiting.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you valued customer for this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We will discuss this information as a team to help improve for the future! I hope next service visit we can achieve a five star experience! We look forward to working with you again.

Daniel B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2018 Category: Service
They got me in the same day and the car was washed and vacuumed
Looked great
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Department
I have purchased 5 vehicles from the dealership and always had a great experience! I wouldn't trust any other dealership with the service on my vehicle! The staff are all very knowledgeable and friendly! They always go above and beyond to ensure my vehicle and I are taken care of!
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate your loyalty and taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

SR
Scott R.
Superior, CO
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/10/2018 Category: Service
service
Great service,and friendly service stayff

Dave S.
Denver, CO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The Best
They are great from the sales (have bought 5 cars in the past 2.5 years) to the service and financing.
Dave
We still have all 5
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate your loyalty and you taking the time to fill out our survey! We always look forward to your service visits!

Superior, CO
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service was overpriced though
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. The price difference for the two filters replaced comes from the OEM Hyundai parts as opposed to an after market you can purchase at Walmart. Also, the cabin filter has labor associated with the replacement due to the glove box removal necessary to perform the job. I hope this information helps to clarify the pricing difference. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

AV
Artem V.
Lafayette, CO
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great, very punctual and professional service