LK
Leslie K.
Englewood, CO
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Good
Good place
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Judy C.
Parker, CO
07/13/2021
Best Everything!
Service, personnel, clean shop, customer care, great sales....just the best!
Thanks to Jeff Baca for awesome management!
Judy
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Superior, CO
06/30/2021 Category: Service
My top choice for oil change!
Excellent service and inexpensive price. My top choice for oil change!
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Paula M.
Louisville, CO
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Always Excellent Service!
Boulder Hyundai Service has been consistently excellent, over the 10 years we have owned our vehicles.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! It is always such a pleasure to work with you! We appreciate you and your business! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Judith C.
Parker, CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Boulder Hyundai is Excellent!
I remain a very pleased customer after buying my Tucson at Boulder Hyundai three years ago and returning for
service checks to keep my car safe on the road and running in top condition. I would recommend this dealership
to anyone who looks for quality and best management all around!!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you Judy for this delightful five star review! It is always our pleasure when you come in to have service done on your vehicle and we appreciate you making the long trip out here! We appreciate your kind words and as always look forward to working with you again!

Donna M.
Westminster, CO
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Honesty
Staff!! Service staff/mechanics always so honest about my servicing. Luis service rep attended this visit and as always so honest, professional and courteous!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Erie, CO
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/23/2021 Category: Service
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. I attempted various times to get in contact with you to discuss this visit and provide some more information based on your concerns, but was unable to get ahold of you. We recommended replacement of the wiper arm due to the nature of the failure. We found the arm to be stripped. The reason this is an issue is that those teeth hold the arm into place to ensure it operates even when there is resistance such as snow, sleet, or hail present. When the teeth are stripped the slightest resistance can cause that arm to move again, which will result in it not operating. We tightened down the bolt during that visit to allow you to have operation of the wiper temporarily; we essentially put a band aid on it for the time being, but it is not a proper or guaranteed repair. I apologize the advisor during your visit did not explain this to you as they should have, which would have prevented this issue. . I hope this helps to better explain the reasoning for recommendation of replacement of the wiper arm. In regards to the email response, I checked every spam folder and way I could have received an email from you to ensure I did not oversee it or forget to respond, but was unable to find any email from you. I always ensure to promptly address communications with our customers, so I apologize that this has occurred. If you have any further questions regarding this visit or the repairs I would be more than happy to discuss this with you. We look forward to working with you on future service visits.

KK
Karen K.
Boulder, CO
2012 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2021 Category: Service
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. I attempted to reach out to you to discuss this issue, but was unable to get in contact with you. I went and pulled all of the inspections that were performed on your vehicle during each visit. I see the visit where your front brakes are measured to be at replacement point, then the next couple they are measured with more life. Unfortunately, since so much time has passed there is no way further for me to investigate this issue or discuss with the technician about the vehicle and the visit. From what I can see from the paperwork associated with your vehicle it looks as though the lube technician made a mistake in his measurement of the brakes the visit where you were advised the fronts were at replacement point. We have a check and balance in place that invoices a main line technician checking all the recommendations that the quick lube recommend to ensure we are in accordance with Hyundai maintenance schedule and accuracy. It does not look as though this inspection was signed off on, which is our fault for not catching that. However, if the brake replacement had been approved it would have gone to a main line technician who then would have brought it to my attention and we would not have performed the replacement, if it was not necessary at that time. We as a dealership pride ourselves on being honest with our customers and never recommending replacement services that are not needed. Our recommendations are based upon Hyundai's   maintenance schedule or condition a visual inspection. I apologize about this occurrence and will address it with my team to ensure we provide the best service possible for our customers.

Louisville, CO
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2021 Category: Service
First oil change on car recently purchased
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We would appreciate feedback on how we can make future service visits a five star experience as anything less than five is a failing grade for us. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Joan C.
Erie, CO
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2021 Category: Service
Ease in scheduling and friendly, helpful staff.
Ease in scheduling and friendly, helpful staff.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Longmont, CO
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Expensive, but they did match the price
Longmont Hyundai has cheaper rates, but Boulder Hyundai did match. The tried to sell me on a service that had already been performed on this vehicle that I had bought once I requested the previous record. So either they made an easy mistake, or wanted me to buy an unnecessary service. Let me leave with a flat tire when I asked them to check, I thought it was just a bad sensor.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. I attempted to reach out to you to discuss this service visit, but was unable to get in contact with you. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to review the visit with you and resolve any concerns. We are always happy to work with our customers and price match when it is possible. I reached out to Longmont Hyundai myself to check the pricing as I normally do to stay competitive with the surrounding dealers and found out why there was a price difference. We inspected your tire to see if there was any obvious punctures when we did not find anything we topped it with air. The recommendation of a previously performed service would be an honest mistake as we always check the records prior to recommending. I do not know if this step was overlooked in process, however I always review the work being performed and customer records prior to dispatching for a technician to perform the work. We know we are not your home dealership and a bit of a drive, which is why we accommodated you with a loaner to ensure we could help you utilize your time better, while we performed the work. I hope you allow me the chance to discuss all of this with you and allow us to earn your business back.

MQ
Mike Q.
Carteret, NJ
2020 Hyundai Kona
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Friendly owner and staff. Great service. I leased my new car here and will continue to come back for sure! Keep up the good work everyone!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

Derek H.
Denver, CO
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Boulder
Better than most dealerships.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. We apperciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to fill out our survery. Overall based on your responses to the questions it seems as though you had a fairly positive expereince with our service departmnet, therefore I attempted to reach out to discuss what area went wrong with your visit to work to correct it. If you could reach out to me at your earliest conveince I would apperciate it to discuss this visit and how we could have achieved a five star as anything less is failing for us.