Judy C.
Parker, CO
08/06/2020
Wow! Great Place!
I can't say enough about the trust and excellence that I found
in the service department this morning with Chris at Boulder Hyundai.
And Jeff, owner of Boulder Hyundai, just interacts with his staff
in such a positive way...the result is efficiency plus!
Judy C.
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you Judy for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

John S.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/21/2020 Category: Service
maintenance
oil change and software upgrade and complimentary car wash were all done quickly and well
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

07/17/2020 Category: Service
always a good experience
Everyone was knowledgeable and helpful as usual. Always a easy and pleasant experience.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

WT
Wayne Adam T.
Casper, WY
07/10/2020
Repeat Customer
We live in Casper WY, and it’s worth the trip. Bernard Quisumbing was amazing to work with! He has great energy and very easy to talk and deal with. We have bought two vehicles from Bernard and would gladly do it again if and when we are in the market for another vehicle. Maybe a RAM 2500 with the 6.7, hint hint Bernard. And if you are into hip hop, gotta give him a try on Spotify, No Regrets and Warrior are regulars in my play list. Buddhakai is all ya gotta search.
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/11/2020

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2020 Category: Service
No changing table
As a parent it would have been nice if there was a changing table in the bathroom instead of changing him on the floor.
Other then that the people were friendly, and the facility was clean.
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We would appreciate feedback on how we can make future service visits a five star experience! We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Very professional
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

2020 Hyundai Kona
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly. Competent.
Brought vehicle in for initial service. Service team was on point with greeting, explanations, close out. Quick and dependable service.
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Judith C.
Parker, CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Shout Out for Boulder Hyundai!
Boulder Hyundai is a five star rating. They continue to be so cordial
whenever I bring my vehicle in for regular checkups. I am so pleased
with the quality of their services.. efficient, clean, fair and friendly.
I certainly do recommend this quality auto dealership!
I love my Tuscon and this team at Boulder Hyundai!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Robert S.
Basehor, KS
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Excellent staff and service.
The service rep who took my call was very nice and accommodating. We were on vacation from out of State and she said to bring our Sonata on in that they would squeeze it in. I think her name was Angela. Needless to say this visit to your Hyundai service department in Boulder was a great experience when we experienced car trouble while on vacation.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Carrie C.
Denver, CO
06/17/2020
4runner
I have a 4 runner they did my brakes. They were affordable and quick! I know I can trust what they say which is comforting. Always end up finding a nice person in the waiting room to chat with too. Manager Christina is just the best
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Joe H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2020 Category: Service
They Got It Done
Everything went well. Even though I stopped in with a little problem, without an appointment, they managed to squeeze me in and fix my car within 45 minutes!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We are here to help our customers whenever we can! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

BA
Bethene A.
Mead, CO
06/10/2020
I wanted to give Justin Helmick a BIG thumbs up! My son was looking for a Veloster, he had done a lot of looking on line and we decided to take a look at AutoNation in North Glenn. The staff didnt seem to excited to help us so while my son was talking to the sales guy ,I decided to call Boulder Hyundai. I was directed to Justin Helmick. He went out , searched his lot and called me back quickly. When he learned that he really didnt have what we were looking for (my son wanted a manual transmission)... he told me about a Veloster that was at a Ford dealership not far from where we live. He texted me the name of an employee at Ford with his number and got the ball rolling. Long story short,my son ended up buying the Veloster. A beautiful car and a screaming deal. You dont see people put some one elses needs before their own, but Justin did. I would buy a car from him any day
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this fantastic review! All our staff at Boulder Hyundai strives to provide the very best service for all our customers and your experience goes to show we are achieving this! We hope you decide to have your vehicle serviced with our service department, so we can continue to show you fantastic customer service!

2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2020 Category: Service
n.a
n.a
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We would appreciate feedback on how we can make future service visits a five star experience! We look forward to working with you in the future!

05/10/2020 Category: Service
Always quick and efficient
Great customer service by Christopher and Christina in the service department. Thanks to everyone in the service department for always taking great care of my car and getting me in and out quickly.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. Thank you for your kind words! We strive to provide our customers with the quickest best service possible! We look forward to working with you on future service visits.

CG
CHRISTOPHER G.
05/06/2020
Oil Change
quick and timely service. the service advisors are always friendly and know exactly what they're talking about. highly recommend getting service done here
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to working with you on future service visits.