Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5rating 4.3636364
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Recall work done quickly
The staff was polite and competent. Work was done professionally.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and are always happy to hear we are providing quality service! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit!

GT
Gary T.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
They were very friendly and gave me a discount by using there license plate holder. I was very pleased and would come back again
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this survey! We are happy to hear you were pleased with our VIP program that offers many discounts for our customers! We look forward to working with you in the future.

RL
Robert L.
Louisville, CO
07/06/2018 Category: Service
First service
First time for service so need to experience this business for reviewing
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We are always happy to gain new customers and hope the next service visit we can achieve a five star visit! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Carbondale, CO
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Boulder Hyundai was terrific!!
The professionalism of the team at Boulder Hyundai was great from scheduling an appointment, timeliness of work being completed and relaying information on my car. Appreciate dealing with all at Boulder Hyundai even though they are not located close to where I live. Happened to be in their area and set up this appointment.
Thanks for a great experience.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We are always happy to hear we are providing our customers with an amazing experience from start to finish! We hope you are in the area again, so we get the pleasure of working with you again!

Julie S.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Boulder Hyundai
Friendly, curteous and punctual
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We strive to provide the very best customer service and are always happy to hear we are achieving this goal! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit!

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Poor attention to detail
Failed to reassemble vacuum hose which forced me to have to go back to dealership and show them what was wrong due to their inattention to details.
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you valued customer for your review! We here at Boulder Hyundai would like to apologize for the inconvenience and mistake that was made. We are glad you gave us the opportunity to correct our mistake as sometimes mistakes do happen and all we can do is make it right in a timely manor. If there is anything else we can do to rectify this situation please do not hesitate to contact me the service manager by phone or email and I will gladly talk to you. I hope to see you again for your future service needs so we can show you we can provide the true 5 star experience we strive for. I hope you have a great weekend and 4th of July!

BE
Barbara E.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Convenient location
Convenient location. Miss the personal customer service from Briant S.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We apologize for not going over the paperwork upon pick up and will note that for future reference to ensure it does not occur again. Unfortunately, the new service manager Giles W. was out at a training course for the day mandated by Hyundai, therefore he was unable to come introduce himself to you. I will ensure to let him know for your next visit to come up and introduce himself! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit and have to chance to make it a five star experience!

SY
Sharon Y.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
They are always nice & have a clean waiting area
They do a great job and always let me know if something is not working properly.
I like the car wash, nice to go home in a clean car and knowing all is well with my car.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We strive to provide our customers with the best service and keep them up to date on their vehicle of any needs! We are always happy to hear when we are achieving this goal and accommodating our customers! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit!

GE
George E.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Consistently good service
Friendly, helpful staff. Thorough and competent work. Reasonable prices. And well built cars with great engineering.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the to provide us with this survey. Our goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality of service and happy to hear when we are achieving our goal.  We look forward to working with you on your next service visit!

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is lacking
I have called and sent multiple emails in regards to questions about my extended warranty with no response. Just had to take my car in for service and had to call 2-3 times to check status.
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you valued customer for your feedback. We are sorry to hear we did not provide the 5 star service we strive for and are known for. The shuttle is a tough situation sometimes due to the fact that we has multiple things to do sometimes so for that we do apologize and are always working on a way to smooth that out and better it for our customers. Communication is huge in customer service and is something we are usually very good at so to hear that you had to call multiple times for an update is not good and will be worked on and refined to be better. As for the extended warranty situation if you bought the car with us i can gladly get with finance and look that up. If you did not buy the car here if you call me directly at 303-442-1114 as for Giles I can call the dealership you bought it from and ask about your extended warranty or answer any questions you may have. Again thank you for choosing us for your service needs and if there is anything else you would like to talk about feel free to call me so we can fix any issues so your next service is the 5 star service we are known for and you deserve.

Dennis S.
Erie, CO
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Mostly good service experience
Everything is great with the service department, except the online scheduling. This past service was the second time I made an appointment online, received a confirmation email and when I arrive there is no record in their system. Each time my vehicle is serviced to my expectations. If the online scheduling system doesn't work, don;t make it available.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this feedback. We apologize regarding the online scheduling system. We have now removed the option to ensure that this does not occur in the future as we were having various problems with it! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit where we hopefully can provide a five star experience!

06/07/2018 Category: Service
C.L.
I can easily get appointments when I need them. The gals that check you in are very nice and helpful, and if I have any questions about my vehicle, they go out of their way to answer them.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We always attempt to accommodate our customers needs as best as possible and happy to hear when we achieve this! Our customers are always our priority! We look forward to working with you in the future!

KK
Kaylee K.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Happy as always!
Super helpful with the diagnosis and contacting the warranty company. I had an issue with the last dealership I took it to for a fix. They did a ride along and confirmed that I was indeed hearing a noise and it wasn't just "rough roads" as I had been told. They are timely, responsive, friendly, and have a courtesy shuttle service. I will continue to bring my vehicle here and I live 4 hours away! It's that good!
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We are happy to hear that we found the source of your complaint and were able to fix it for you! We appreciate your loyalty despite your long drive to get to us! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit!

ME
Monica E.
Lafayette, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
I ❤️ Boulder Hyundai
Wow. Where do I start? From the moment I walk into the dealership, I am treated like someone special. And so is my car . I look forward to every interaction and service with Boulder Hyundai. Thank you!
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We strive to make every single customer feel special and take the very best care of their vehicle! We are always happy to hear when we are achieving this goal! We look forward to working with you on your future service visit!

Assistance Service Manager

RA
Rachel A.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast service!
Great service and hospitality!
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We strive to provide the best customer service and make our customers feel welcome and always happy to hear when we achieve this! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit!

Colorado
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle service was OK
Serviced my vehicle at Boulder Hyundai and they replaced my license plate frames when I didn't want them to (might have been a miscommunication on my part or theirs but I'm not sure). They also tried to sell me extra services that I didn't want.
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/28/2018

Hello valued customer I appreciate your feedback as it is how we grow and am sorry we did not provided the five star experience we strive for. We do plate frames so we can do a discounted rate for oil changes and my lot techs are trained to replace broken ones and ask to put them on if need be. We always ask first and am sorry in this situation we failed to do so, how ever I can make this right to you just let me know how. And my advisors and techs are trained to let you know what your vehicle needs and leave it up to you weather you would like to do it or not. I understand that this service was not up to our regular standards of 5 stars so please help me so I can help you and let me know how I can remedy this so we can move forward and make your next service visit a five star status and make  you feel welcome and part of our ever growing Boulder Hyundai family. We look forward to seeing you for your next service!

Arvada, CO
2007 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Better lounge
Staff seemed rushed.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this feedback. We apologize we weren't able to provide you with the five star service experience we strive to achieve with every customer. We hope next visit we are able to achieve a five star!

Louisville, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, fast and friendly service.
Service department is clean, waiting area is very nice. Never have had a problem with any of the services needed.
Also they are very reasonable.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We are driven by ensuring our customers have a pleasant visit from start to finish and happy to hear our efforts are paying off! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Did all work as planned and followed us she was supposed to. Ty
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We strive to meet our customers expectations and make your visit go as smoothly as possible! We look forward to working with you in the future and appreciate your business.

Superior, CO
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and delivered on time.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We strive to meet our promise times and always happy to hear we are achieving this goal! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!