Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5Overall Rating 4.3636364/5rating 4.3636364
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Dan P.
Westminster, CO
Professional
Very professional very good customer service small wait time for jobs to be done
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We know time is valuable in this day and age, therefore ensure to get our customers in and out as quickly as possible! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Great Professional Attitude
Good Work and great communication.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We would love to hear feedback on how we can improve for future visits to earn a five star review! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

CT
Conrad T.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good job
I had some changes made to the interior of the hatch.

Work was performed professionally. The mechanic did a great job with some required creativeness.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! Our goal is to always perform professional work no matter what the circumstances are! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

2012 Hyundai Veloster
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Extremely helpful service team
I have stopped by for inspections and to get my tires filled when they were flat. They were always accommodating and friendly.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We are here to take care of our customers and always happy to help! We appropriate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Julie S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Department is professional and honest.
Can trust recommendations and work.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We strive ourselves on breaking the stigma associated with dealerships and always are open and honest with our customers! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

EC
Erin C.
Denver, CO
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I love this place!
Boulder Hyundai provides great service at a fair price. I travel from Denver to have them provide scheduled maintenance on my car and am always glad I did.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We strive to provide competitive pricing and the best experience for our customer and happy to hear when we are achieving this goal! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you on future service visits!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Free car wash with service
Ok
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We would love to hear feedback on how we can improve your experience with us for future visits to be able to make it a five star visit! We look forward to working with you in the future!

RO
Ryan O.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Caring folks.
The service department went beyond my expectations.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

CT
Conrad T.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Only did half the job
Good job on oil change.

Dealer ordered wrong parts for hatchback floor change and I will have to return.
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank valued customer for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your first visit did not meet our five star standards.  As for the part that was ordered they sent us the piece that goes to your car by your vin number even tho our parts department ordered the part you requested.  I am happy to hear that the oil change portion of your visit went well with our service department. I hope you continue to use or service department for your service needs. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to working with you in the future so we can provide the 5 star service we strive for!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, fast and friendly service.
Great service, reasonable priced
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

AC
Al C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Very nice and accommodating employees in the service department.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback! We strive to accommodate our customers and happy to hear when we achieve this goal! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

ME
Michael E.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/01/2018 Category: Service
I'm a loyal customer
I've been using this service department for years for my Hyundais. I trust their judgement, prices are not unreasonable, waiting area is comfortable. They keep my cars running well
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback! We strive to build trusting relationships with our customers and happy to hear when we are achieving this goal! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

VR
Vicki R.
Longmont, CO
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Great service team!!!
Helpful, informative, & they washed the Texas bug carcasses off the front of my car!!!!!
Vicki R.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience all around with our department! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

ME
Monica E.
Lafayette, CO
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2018 Category: Service
From A to Z, Boulder Hyundai’s got me covered!
This is my first brand-new, new-fangled car. Thank goodness for the folks at Boulder Hyundai to help me navigate the care and feeding of such a slick piece of machinery. They have been consistently precognitive, anticipating my service needs and contacting me to make sure I don’t miss an oil change or milestone service appointment. Everyone at the dealership is extremely friendly, polite, and respectful. Both I and my car always leave there feeling shiny, clean, and well-cared for. Thank you!
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you valued customer for proving us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We strive to provide the very best experience to all of our customers and happy to hear when we achieve this goal! Our goal is to ensure our customers and their vehicles are always taken care of! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Brighton, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer friendly
Boulder Hyundai got me in quick for a 60,000 mile service. While my car was being serviced, they shuttled me over to the nearby mall which was nice since I had some things I needed to get done while me car was being serviced. Upon my return back an hour later, my car was out front sparkling clean since they hand washed my car before returning it to me. Wow! This was great. Nice surprise.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We love to hear positive feedback and know that our shuttle is beneficial to our customers! We strive to accommodate our customers needs and happy to hear when we achieve this! We do pride ourselves on returning the vehicle in better shape than it arrived! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Broomfield, CO
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service dept friendly, helpful, knowledgable and accommodating.
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this survey! We strive to provide the very best service to all of our customers and love to hear when we achieve this!

John M.
Lafayette, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service in Repair Department
Love going to Boulder Hyundai for service. Staff is incredibly friendly and service is first class. Can't imagine taking my Hyundai Santa Fe anywhere else for service!
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We strive to provide the highest quality service to all of our customers and happy to hear when we achieve this goal! We look forward to working with you on future service visits and appreciate your loyalty!

KH
Katie H.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Wasn't awesome, wasn't terrible
Nothing with my Hyundai has been simple, affordable or in and out. With that said I think the service was fine. I did pay way more than anticipated and don't feel like the quality of work was above and beyond or exceptional. If they missed something so simple like filling my tires with air (the light was even on...) I got an oil change, tire rotation (and other services) and they didn't even fill the tires with air makes me wonder what other short cuts they might have taken.
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/26/2018

Thank you valued customer for your review and thank you for taking the time to talk to me. I apologize about the inconveniences and am happy we are gonna work together to make this right. I look forward to working with you soon so we can show you that we can deliver the five star service we strive for.

KP
Kathleen P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Boulder Hyundai Service
We have had good experiences with Boulder Hyundai service over the years, and bought a IONIQ from this dealership expecting the same high qualify of service. We had a minor glitch this time in that the part necessary to make a recall repair hadn’t come in yet so we had to reschedule. Other than that, the service was timely, staff was friendly and helpful.
GILES W. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you value customer for your feed back and review.  I do apologize about the inconvenience with the recall parts on your Ioniq they will only send us limited amount at a time which we are working on getting fixed at this time. I am happy to hear we have provided a high quality service before and we look forward to working with you again to provide that same service!!

LJ
Linda J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Good
I am trying to give you feed back but comments must be present along with a title is a waste of my time
CHRISTINA M F. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feed back. The oil additive is recommended when the oil is on the darker side, it acts as a supplement to the oil to break down the extra build up to get the oil back to a newer condition, while preventing any further build up. It is very beneficial for the vehicle. We look forward to working with you on your next service visit.