Boulder Hyundai

Michelle P.
2016 Hyundai Accent
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Good service and communication
Fast service and communicated well the services and time that it would be done.

Dorre C.
Lafayette, CO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Conveniently located
Great people all around! Great service!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey and recommending our service department to others! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Black Hawk, CO
2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2021 Category: Service
very slow service.
Took 8 hours for audio diagnostic and charged us double amount originally agreed upon.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and feedback, additionally for taking the time to discuss this visit with me in more depth. As discussed, I apologize for the communication failure and breakdown on our behalf. When you arrived to have the radio reset in hope it would resolve our audio error we found that it was not the simple issue that Hyundai’s normally experience. As a result we offered to perform the diagnostic on the next most common failed component, which involves removing the head unit from the dash to test the signals to and from the radio unit. When we found all of these to be operating correctly we then had to move to next possible component. This resulted in testing of the amp, which is in the rear end of the vehicle and behind the panels that needed to be removed. Since you did not originally have an appointment for the work and it became more than anticipated, unfortunately there was no way for us to have foreseen it taking the amount of time it did.  The fact that we returned the vehicle in worse condition than it arrived is unacceptable and not up to our standard of how we perform business with our customers, which is why we would be more than happy to perform a detail as we should have that day prior to returning the vehicle to you. I hope this helps to further clarify the time frame issue, however we should have been ahead of that and updating you as the customer to ensure that you knew the status of the vehicle. I apologize again about our lack of communication.

SR
Scott R.
Denver, CO
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/06/2021 Category: Service
As always Christina and her staff were Super helpful and so pleasant. it's always a painless to do business with them.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We appreciate the kinds words. We look forward to working with you on future service visits! It is always a pleasure working with you!

VL
Victoria L.
Longmont, CO
01/15/2021
Very nice people. Great place to take your vehicle
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 01/17/2021

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Chris W.
Denver, CO
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service everytime
I always have great service with friendly happy employees. They go out of their way to make sure my car is running in top shape. Thank you Boulder Hyundai
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We strive to provide the experience for our customers and take pride in assisting them with their vehicle needs! We thank you for your kind words! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Broomfield, CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Very professional
Great work
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Julia S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2020 Category: Service
So convenient, friendly, and professional. I love the small town feel!
A small town service feel in a large town atmosphere! Nice change!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Dorre C.
Lafayette, CO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Great deals, friendly personnel, clean, easy to navigate to
I would recommend this dealership to my family an& friends it is always a great experience
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

ST
Sonam T.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Great work
My car died and need update so now running like a babe
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great staff and service with no hassle purchasing of new and used cars.
I have been a loyal customer of Boulder Hyundai ever since Briant Szobody was the Service Manager when it was Flatirons Auto Center. I took all my family cars there as well as our fleet of cars and trucks to be serviced when I was at Columbine Plastics, which was located on Bluff Street in Boulder at that time. While I do miss him, Cristina has been exceptional as his replacement. My son also worked for them briefly as a Technician. They do quality work, don't try to upsell you, and I love the courtesy wash. I recently bought a 2016 Tucson from them and was happy with the no hassle purchase.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you valued customer for this fantastic five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback and your kind words! We also appreciate your loyalty to this dealership even with the changes that have occurred. We strive to provide an exceptional experience to our customers in sales and service and happy to hear we are continuing to do this through the years! We look forward to  to work with you in the future!

Luke S.
09/22/2020
Super service’
Very friendly people, competitive pricing actually cheaper than other places by far, respect your time, and good quality work!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

HC
Hernan C.
09/10/2020
Super
Super amazing service team, wash, and work performed. Professional and efficient
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Broomfield, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Rescore
Although you did reach out to me to address my concerns and although the issue of my braking has been resolved, it will take both time and better service to change my feelings with regard to the dealership. A former service department person once told me that knowing his clients was one of the most important aspects of his job. When you lost him, you lost the reason I stayed with the dealership. Thank you for addressing my tire and braking problem.

09/06/2020 Category: Service
Incomplete service
Have already explained
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. I attempted to reach out to you regarding your recent visit with our service department. I spoke with the advisor and technician to find out why we had only recommended a tire rotation and not a balance with your vehicle. Generally, Hyundai does not recommend the balancing until 15,000 miles, which would have been your next visit. Our multipoint inspections, which lead to the recommendation of the tire rotation, is only a visual inspection. Regarding our new employees we have had a couple of advisors come and go in the recent years. However, previously with your older vehicle I actually was the advisor you always worked with. I am still here, but have been moved up to manager of the department, therefore I am not always on the service drive. I would love to earn your trust back with our department and hope you give us this opportunity to do so. I hope this helps to clarify and address your concerns. I would love to speak with you still regarding this visit, if you would like to reach out. We can also get your vehicle back in for that balancing to address your driveability issue. We look forward to working with you on your next service visit.