Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.03333/5Overall Rating 2.03333/5rating 2.03333rating 2.03333rating 2.03333

RP
Richard P.
11/15/2019
Such an amazing company and great employees. My service was quick and they were so friendly, I’d definitely recommend shopping and servicing your vehicle here.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

terrific
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

David H.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and convenient location
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits! We are always here to help!

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Appreciated all the help on a snowy day.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Judy C.
Parker, CO
11/01/2019
So Impressed!!
Thanks to keen thinking from Jeff Baca, manager, and Chris, in the Boulder Hyundai office, who helped me solve a puzzle while I was fifty miles away. My car wouldn't start each time and everything had checked out OK. They helped me solve the mystery over the phone, and it turned out was the battery in the key that was low! Now I am back on the road again with a huge "Thank You!! They took the time to help out!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! Glad we were able to figure out what was going on with your vehicle and get you back on the road quickly! We always enjoy working with you and appreciate you making the commute to come to us for servicing! We look forward to working with you next time! You're always a delight!

NS
Nishant S.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Experience
Awesome job and great communication. Very easy to work with. Thanks.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019
Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits! We always enjoy working with you!

BQ
Bernie Q.
10/31/2019
Quick and Efficient
Brought my wife's car in for an oil change... great customer service that included a free carwash and vacuum! A huge thank you to Christina and her team
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

CG
Christopher G.
Broomfield, CO
10/31/2019
Best Service and Parts Department Around!
they did a great job with my oil change
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

CT
Conrad T.
Louisville, CO
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/29/2019 Category: Service
I brought my car in for all oil change and 50,000 check-up. All went well.

Note my warranty partially expires at 50,000 miles. I don't believe I've had to have any warranty work on my car. It's proven to be very reliable.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Superior, CO
Fast Friendly Service
Excellent!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Just a little residual smoke otherwise perfect
So I got the GDI service and the 15,000 mile service at their recommended times. My car, which had been presenting a little lag in gearing (it's a manual -- the best way to go) runs like the day I bought it. Maybe even better.
No lag between gears and super smooth shifting. I'm glad I just got it done because we've had snowy weather the last two days and my car is performing like a champ!
Two days ago, when I drove it out of the shop, a little residual smoke came out of the tailpipe and into the cabin. It stunk. But a few miles on the road with the windows down and it was perfect.
Overall I'm super glad I got this service at Boulder Hyundai!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits! You are always a delight to work with!

CF
Mead, CO
They are greaaaaaaat!
They have the best people working up front and in the rear!

Judith C.
Parker, CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Boulder Hyundai is Fantastic!!!
I have loved each day that I have driven my wonderful Tuscon Hyundai and remain thankful that I bought it at Boulder, Hyundai. The experience there is just top notch in every way! Jeff Baca, owner, runs a tight ship with attention to every detail. He is engaged on the floor and in the shop and the office. Sales personnel know their information and reach out to provide a good deal for their customers. And the service department does a thorough and complete job on making sure your vehicle is well maintained and safe. Plus, while I waited, each employee that walked by was friendly and courteous and in good disposition. That says a lot about a business that is working well and in good hands! If anyone wants a great experience in car shopping and service, I would highly recommend Boulder Hyundai to be first on the list!

TG
Tim G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly
Boulder Hyundai is fast and friendly. Love em.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

NF
Nathan F.
Mead, CO
10/18/2019
Purchased a 4Runner here had a great sales experience. Service side, I had new rims and tires put on by the department. They noticed camber wear on the tires and recommended an alignment to save my new tires. They are detail oriented and always do a fantastic job.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

HP
Hernan P.
10/18/2019
Got my Toyota Tundra service
Got my tundra services at Hyundai good service
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thomas M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, honest service department.
Efficient, friendly service!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

James H.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
10/08/2019 Category: Service
They try to meet your needs
I did have a problem getting 1st Extend to honor their warranty. Hopefully Christina will get it corrected?
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to working with you on future service visits! James had notified me about the concern with the extended. I have reached out to them and have no heard anything back.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly professional service
I was very pleased with the service I got from Boulder Hyundai. They were able to get me in right away. They were very friendly and even drove me to do an errand I needed done while I was waiting.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019