Julia S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2020 Category: Service
So convenient, friendly, and professional. I love the small town feel!
A small town service feel in a large town atmosphere! Nice change!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Dorre C.
Lafayette, CO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Great deals, friendly personnel, clean, easy to navigate to
I would recommend this dealership to my family an& friends it is always a great experience
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Milton C.

ST
Sonam T.
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Great work
My car died and need update so now running like a babe
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

09/23/2020 Category: Service
Great staff and service with no hassle purchasing of new and used cars.
I have been a loyal customer of Boulder Hyundai ever since Briant Szobody was the Service Manager when it was Flatirons Auto Center. I took all my family cars there as well as our fleet of cars and trucks to be serviced when I was at Columbine Plastics, which was located on Bluff Street in Boulder at that time. While I do miss him, Cristina has been exceptional as his replacement. My son also worked for them briefly as a Technician. They do quality work, don't try to upsell you, and I love the courtesy wash. I recently bought a 2016 Tucson from them and was happy with the no hassle purchase.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you valued customer for this fantastic five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback and your kind words! We also appreciate your loyalty to this dealership even with the changes that have occurred. We strive to provide an exceptional experience to our customers in sales and service and happy to hear we are continuing to do this through the years! We look forward to  to work with you in the future!

Luke S.
09/22/2020
Super service’
Very friendly people, competitive pricing actually cheaper than other places by far, respect your time, and good quality work!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

HC
Hernan C.
09/10/2020
Super
Super amazing service team, wash, and work performed. Professional and efficient
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/10/2020

Broomfield, CO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2020 Category: Service
Rescore
Although you did reach out to me to address my concerns and although the issue of my braking has been resolved, it will take both time and better service to change my feelings with regard to the dealership. A former service department person once told me that knowing his clients was one of the most important aspects of his job. When you lost him, you lost the reason I stayed with the dealership. Thank you for addressing my tire and braking problem.

09/06/2020 Category: Service
Incomplete service
Have already explained
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. I attempted to reach out to you regarding your recent visit with our service department. I spoke with the advisor and technician to find out why we had only recommended a tire rotation and not a balance with your vehicle. Generally, Hyundai does not recommend the balancing until 15,000 miles, which would have been your next visit. Our multipoint inspections, which lead to the recommendation of the tire rotation, is only a visual inspection. Regarding our new employees we have had a couple of advisors come and go in the recent years. However, previously with your older vehicle I actually was the advisor you always worked with. I am still here, but have been moved up to manager of the department, therefore I am not always on the service drive. I would love to earn your trust back with our department and hope you give us this opportunity to do so. I hope this helps to clarify and address your concerns. I would love to speak with you still regarding this visit, if you would like to reach out. We can also get your vehicle back in for that balancing to address your driveability issue. We look forward to working with you on your next service visit.

SD
Stacey D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Great so far..
I’m new to area, 1st time using the dealership. Staff was very friendly. My vehicle was finished in timely manner. I will use for future service!
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 09/05/2020

RL
Robert L.
Louisville, CO
08/27/2020 Category: Service
recent
ease of getting to it
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you valued customer for taking the time to fill out our survey! We appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing Boulder Hyundai! We would love to hear feedback on how we can make future service visits a five star experience as anything less is a failing score for us! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

2007 Hyundai Tucson

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Good job
Good job
I don’t like having to fill this part out to be able to submit my review
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

Judy H.
Arvada, CO
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Customer oriented service
Great people, great service.
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/08/2020

2007 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Quality of work
😀
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. We appreciate you taking time to fill out our survey. We would love to hear feedback on how we can make future service visits a five star experience as anything less than a five is failing! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Judy C.
Parker, CO
08/06/2020
Wow! Great Place!
I can't say enough about the trust and excellence that I found
in the service department this morning with Chris at Boulder Hyundai.
And Jeff, owner of Boulder Hyundai, just interacts with his staff
in such a positive way...the result is efficiency plus!
Judy C.
JEFF B. from Boulder Hyundai responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you Judy for providing us with this review and choosing Boulder Hyundai! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!