Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5rating 4.2857143
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

CP
Cary P.
06/21/2019
I came in for an oil change and some other maintenance items on my Toyota. They were fast and even gave me discounts for having plate frames! I highly recommend them!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We strive to always provide our customers with the best service. We strive to always make our customers experience amazing. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

2014 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Love Love Love
Love the service center at the dealership, I leased my car starting in 2014 thru the dealership. I then bought my car out of the lease and I continue to go back for all service needs, excellent customer service and great staff.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Daniel B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
They go the extra mile
They helped solved a problem and saved me $800 in the process
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! We strive to always provide our customers with the best service. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

always great service
Service people are efficient, informed and friendly.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Had my motor replaced under warranty. took forever to get it, but they were helpful throughout

Broomfield, CO
Oil change plus
The service includes an oil change plus 30pt inspection and car wash. The service team cares about customers and reaches out to address issues or questions that may arise. It’s nice to know that they’re also focusing on improving their business and adding staff to make wait times for services like oil changes shorter.

Long wait
Oil change takes an inordinately long time, and then they add a few minutes for a wash.

My headlight settings were changed from auto and the next time I drove at night I didn’t realize this at first.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. I tried contacting you to discuss this, but we played a little bit of phone tag! I would still love to discuss this issue with you. The oil change with the wash and inspection are quoted for an hour time frame due to the fact that it is not just an oil change performed throughout the visit. The technicians perform a full 30pt multi point inspection on the vehicles while they are back for the oil change to help us to keep our customers informed of anything occurring with the vehicle. A light check is a portion of the inspection to ensure that all lights are operating. I apologize that they did not turn the lights back to the auto setting, which I will discuss with my team. We are currently working to shorten the time frame for oil changes with an additional lube technician now on staff, which has cut the wait time in half. I apologize your service took longer than anticipated. We would love the chance to win your business back if you return to our dealership for your next oil change at no cost to you.

CT
Conrad T.
Louisville, CO
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/18/2019 Category: Service
OK for the work performed
They didn't fine on the servicing.

However, they failed to vacuum the car as promised on the order form.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review. Every vehicle that comes into our service department receives a complimentary wash. The VIP program we have in place is for our customers to receive perks when they display the Boulder Hyundai plate frames on their vehicle. It includes various discounts and a vacuum when the vehicle is in for service. Our lot technicians are trained to look for the plate frames and if they are present to ensure to vacuum the vehicle. I understand your reasoning for not wanting to participate in our VIP program, which of course we respect; however, you must understand that we cannot give the VIP perks to anyone not associated with the program. Regardless, we offered to vacuum your vehicle that day when notified it had not been done due to the fact that your paperwork had originally indicated that we would perform the vacuum. We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

Rocio S.
Denver, CO
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Always have a great experience with the employees there. Service manager is always so knowledgable. Shes great!

RL
Robert L.
Louisville, CO
06/07/2019 Category: Service
maintanance
Had an oil change and tire rotation it went well
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/09/2019

Mead, CO
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic humans!
They actually know what is going on and are very friendly nice people to interact with!
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

GP
Greg P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2019 Category: Service
All the staff is helpful and friendly!

Steven W.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Broomfield, CO
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Good service while waiting
I always wait for any minor services and enjoy the coffee and snacks. The crew was friendly and helpful. Work was done timely and I was on my way.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

NS
Nathan S.
05/24/2019
Excellent Service!!!
Always a pleasure to bring my vehicle in the service department.
Staff is professional and courteous.
"Will recommend dealership to all my friends!!!"
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Marion M.
Lafayette, CO
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Confused
The owners manual says 7,500 miles between services and this service advisor said it was 3,500. Which is it ? When I asked about this I was told that instead of synthetic oil they used regular oil, I would like to know which type is best.
CHRISTINA M F., Service Manager from Boulder Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you valued customer for providing us with this review! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey! I apologize that we did not reset the maintenance reminder during your visit. I will address this with my team to ensure it does not continue to occur! We look forward to working with you on future service visits!

ST
Samuel T.
Westminster, CO
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr

Laura M.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Reliable, honest service department.
I highly recommend Boulder Hyundai. We have had great experiences with our leased vehicle, and all service related visits.

John C.