NS
Good customer service,.

Beltsville, MD
Chevrolet Cruze
Melvon is the goat
Great customer service , always there when I need him.

CK
Cary K.
Toyota Yaris
Service is always outstanding
Can't go wrong with their service. The people are great.

BL
Bob L.
Acura 3.2TL
06/11/2021
Work performed as requested.
On time and friendly.

TRASEE B.
Dodge Journey
06/11/2021
Excellent professional service!
Bowie Auto Clinic has knowledgeable staff who were personable right from the start! They did a great job replacing my transmission and had a helpful solution when the ordered parts were delayed. I would recommend them to anyone. They are honest, pleasant and get the job done!

Upper Marlboro, MD
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/10/2021
Quick and successful
Took my car in for air condition service and got it back within a few hours. Runs great and it’s great to have cold air again.

JOSEPH B.
White Plains, MD
06/07/2021
Honestly and Customer Service
First time having vehicle serviced at this location. The experience was great and John was straightforward from the beginning. My vehicle was serviced with a quick turnaround time. Service done right!

ALICIA B.
Mercedes-Benz E500
06/06/2021
Thank You !!
I truly appreciate the service I receive at the Bowie Auto Clinic. I am informed of repairs needed, and given the opportunity to think about the information I received. Bowie Auto Clinic did not rush me to make a repair and allowed me the time to consider the costs. This is truly valuable to me... and yes, I will bring my next vehicle to the Bowie Auto Clinic to be serviced.

Mark S.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/05/2021
Great service the mechanic that knows what he’s doing
I take all my vehicles there the mechanics are outstanding and you get fantastic service

Hyundai Kona
06/04/2021
Always Available
I truly appreciate John and Melvin. They always make accommodations for me and my family when repairs are needed. From a repair for a nail in the tire to transmission work, Bowie Auto Clinic is honest about their quotes and work.

LAWRENZO B.
06/03/2021
Upfront
Upfront quick fix

Chevrolet Traverse
06/02/2021
Melvin was very nice and explanatory. Great customer service
Great customer service. Melvin was awesome

Marcus D.
Dodge Charger
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Marcus said the staff at this business was very informative.

jimmy k.

Lonnie S.
05/26/2021
Always Take of my A-7
John
And his staff are Excellent and I will always take my Audi to them.