DEBRA S.
07/04/2020
The people
Melvin was very helpful and worked with me to get my car serviced. John was welcoming and positive.

AC
Adam C.
Crofton, MD
Audi Q7
07/02/2020
My mechanics
Trustworthy, dealership quality work, Euro specialist at a fraction of the dealer cost. Melvin, John and the guys are the best.

KEVIN B.
Glenn Dale, MD
07/01/2020
Excellent customer service... impressive

GN
GiaDonna N.
Honest and Friendly
I’ve been going to Bowie Auto Clinic for 2.5 years, since I moved to the area. Always honest, thorough, and friendly, I won’t trust my car with anyone else.

Dodge Challenger
06/29/2020
BRAKES ARE AWESOME RIGHT NOW!
Ran down everything smoothly about what was up with my brakes. Riding forever smooth with it.

DF
David F.
Silver Spring, MD
MINI Cooper Hardtop
I Trust Bowie Auto Clinic
Another successful repair at Bowie Auto Clinic. Accurate diagnosis, good work, prompt service, and conscientious customer care. My thanks again.

ANTHONEY S.
Brandywine, MD
06/26/2020
Very professional!
They were friendly, service was fast. I hand my mind set on waiting 2 hours for everything I was hetting done. They had everything done in 40mins. Will definitely be back for any other car service!

BJ
BERNARD J.
Acura MDX
06/25/2020
AC work.
John was excellent in going over repairs. The insurance company covered everything except for supplies and taxes.

AA
Ahryu A.
06/24/2020
Best autoshop in Bowie
I have been at several autoshop and need not to find a new one since I found them 6 years ago . My previous car was Highlander and I drove to 255K miles with help from Bowie Auto Clinic. They have knowledgable mechanics and they never overcharged me.
Are they Friendly ?? Oh yes they are ! Plus zero BS.

CHRISTY B.
Dodge Durango
Great work
The staff is wonderful and they do great work. I have been back to them twice now and I will continue to take all of my business here

AA
ANDREA A.
Nissan Rogue
State Inspection
First time stopping by, and it was a really great experience! Super easy to get in and out, friendly staff, and very helpful, offering me additional advice related to registering my car in Maryland since I am new to the state.

AO
Andrea O.
Capitol Heights, MD
06/23/2020
Four wheel alignment with the Groupon
I purchased a Groupon with Bowie auto clinic. They examine my vehicle and stated the nuts was frozen theyvwas not able to do the alignment. in order for them to do the alignment I need a control arms front right lower and left lower the price they gave me was $1295.34 I was not able to pay that amount my Groupon was for $70 so I took my vehicle to Toyota a week later They repaired my vehicle with no problems nor no issues with the control arms right or left the price was $119.95 for a four wheel alignment please be careful with this company they are fraudulent. They will charge you for parts that is not needed. I believe they tried this with me because I’m a black woman.
Jimmy K., President from Bowie Auto Clinic responded on 07/02/2020

Mrs. Owens, We here at Bowie Auto Clinic take your review very seriously and would like this opportunity to refund your initial payment to us and offer you a free lof, we deeply apologise for this and would like to start an immediate internal investigation into this issue, please come in to our showroom and speak to uoe store manager to recieve your credits and answer a few questions pertaining to this incident. Thank you

GO
GIOVANNI O.
Volkswagen Passat
06/23/2020
Went in to get my AC fixed because it was blowing hot air. John got me taken care of. It was a bad compressor. The price was fair and he even advised me on how to save on the bill.

candie c.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Good customer Service
Very impressive good customer service. I will definitely use their service again. Keep up the good work👍

AR
AL R.
06/19/2020
Very friendly, responsive, and attentive to tackling job at hand.
Walked in and owner was prepared and got down to business, timely and efficient. No B.S.!
This was a Groupon purchase.