josh h.
Subaru Crosstrek
12/03/2020
Quick and Friendly
Took my car in for a state inspection and an alignment. Was in and out faster then most places I’ve been too. Not only was it fast, but the guy at the desk was very helpful!

Laurel, MD
12/03/2020
Great staff
Friendly staff
Great with communicating what was done.

Cara W.
Acura MDX
12/02/2020
Very professional and polite
I always enjoy bringing my vehicle here for service . The mechanic inspects , brakes and tires during the oil change . If he sees something unusual he will advise me . There’s a service sticker for next oil change . Really great team of workers !

LL
LAMAR L.
Upper Marlboro, MD
12/02/2020
Excellent customer service
Bowie Auto Clinic is a great place to go for your car's servicing needs. John was very thorough in making sure they located where, and what type of issue I was having. It ended up being a faulty control arm, that they were able to replace the same day.

My car drives noticeably smoother after the repair, and I'm confident the issue was fixed properly the first time.

Marcus D.
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Marcus said they are prompt and caring.

jeneen T.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/20/2020
Light plate light b change
Family oriented business, very friendly accommodating and efficient.
Would definitely recommend!
Awesome job Melvin

BJ
Badi J.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Badi said they have been very helpful as always, they took time to answer questions and they took care of him.

PN
Pamela N.
11/18/2020
Trustworthy Business
They said repeatedly they appreciated our business and everything they did supported that. They got the body work done quickly, explained everything, worked hard to keep the price reasonable. The car looks spectacular! We couldn't be happier.

RACHEL W.
Crofton, MD
Audi Q5
Great Customer Service
Every detail of the service is explained, along with all options available with reasonable pricing

KC
Karen C.
The Best as Always
Props to Melvin for getting me in and out today at a fair price. My go to auto shop. Great Job.👏🏾

KC
Karen C.
11/13/2020
Excellent place to take your vehicle(s)
Bowie Auto Clinic has always been a good option outside of my personal mechanic. I’ve taken my 2002 Infiniti Q35 there many times and am about to take my 2004 Toyota 4Runner there shortly for an alignment. The guys, G, John and Melvin are top notch in explaining things and, I’ve never felt like I was being ripped off. Fair priced and always accommodating

GL
gabrielle l.
Hyattsville, MD
Nissan Rogue
They are so nice!!
The waiting area is open and clean for the most part and the customer service is sublime!
There's an older gentleman that sat behind the desk closer to the service area in the back...he's so nice!!! He gives me cool/professional grand dad vibes😁. He was very thorough and detailed when it came to the ExpressAlign Total Alignment overview which was very helpful!

I would refer anybody to them. Very kind, professional people.

WD
WADDEL D.
Subaru WRX
Did excellent job on my 2016 wrx
Made appointment for a four wheel alignment was in and out about 25 mins excellent work and communication was professional

BARBARA B.
Lexus CT 200h
Service, Customer Service, Location
The technicians seem to be very knowledgeable of servicing all types of cars. The front staff listens and work with the customers. The location is good but could be more open. It is a little crowded.

CG
Carol G.
Acura MDX
11/11/2020
Reliable
This was my 2nd visit for needed repairs. I appreciate the clear communication and their ability to answer my questions. The repairs from the 1st visit was intense and I didn’t have any problems afterwards. The recent visit required additional work other than what I had taken it in for. Based on the results from the 1st visit, I was confident the added repairs would be just as good. I am familiar with my vehicle & know what is critical to keep it performing at its best & Bowie Auto Clinic has not disappointed me.