Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CHUCK M.
04/19/2019
Excellent service as always
Brandywine Auto is always my go to place for repairs, they are always able to fit me in on short notice and their work is always the best. I would not trust my vehicle at any other facility.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/19/2019

Thank You Chuck for your kind words.

04/17/2019
They always make sure my cars are running at peak performance
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Always a pleasure Steve.

KP
KEN P.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/13/2019
Had a flat tire late in the day and once again your shop stepped up and had the tire replaced and back on the road in no time, thanks for a great job again!

JASON G.
Dodge Charger
04/13/2019
Another good experience
They fixed my 2008 charger and it's running like new.
Good job

DIANE S.
New Castle, DE
Dodge Caliber
04/05/2019
You can trust that they will only tell you exactly what repair(s) are needed.
Josh is wonderful. He takes time to explain what needs to be done. I trust them.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 04/05/2019

Wilmington, DE
Honda Civic Si
03/29/2019
Amaazzinngg...
Service is always amazing. Josh always explains everything so that I understand. Fast service...

MELISSA P.
Nissan Versa
03/25/2019
Support arms and oil change
Brandywine auto was flexible with my schedule in getting this job done, and I had my car back good as new in no time!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks Melissa it's always a pleasure.

EA
ERICK A.
Hockessin, DE
03/21/2019
I highly recommend Marty and Josh. They run a great business. Fast, Fare and accurate
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the great feedback Erick. We appreciate your kind words.

03/12/2019
I have been a customer since 2001, and every time I need service on the cars I have had an exceptional experience.
Service provided is great.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Steve.

JASON G.
Dodge Charger
03/11/2019
Excellant workmanship and pricing as usual
Gotta love these guys
Had me in and out same day.
New starter installed in my awd 2008 charger

mike

WM
WALTER M.
03/08/2019
They are honest and dependable-always a good job done.
Honest, skilled, friendly and concerned.

KAREN S.
03/08/2019
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Karen.

TD
TISA D.
03/07/2019
Good quality work and great customer service that goes above and beyond!!!
Brandywine Auto has always given me great service. I love that they give me a heads up on work and maintenance that will be coming up in the near future and I especially like that they keep me safe by solving problems quickly when warning check engine or other lights come on.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you Tisa for trusting us with your Rav4. We know you depend on it for some long distance runs and hope to keep it running safely for years to come.

EB
ED B.
02/09/2019
Great Service on NIssan Altima
Brandywine easily diagnosed the problem that car was having. Fixed car and all was back to normal. All done in a timely manner. Great service
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2019

S
Diane S.
New Castle, DE
02/05/2019
You can trust that they will only tell you exactly what repair(s) are needed.
I have always been able to get an appointment the same day. Recently had my car towed there on Saturday and they were able to look over the car Monday, order the parts and have the repairs made Tuesday. They always accommodate you. You can trust that they will only recommend the repairs that are actually needed. Josh is so nice. He takes the time to explain everything that was done. I really like how they recommend repairs they see that will need to be made in the future as well as give you a print out that includes an estimate. That way it is a reminder to me as well as help me plan the financial need. Fantastic service!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you Diane we appreciate your kind word.

SA
SUSAN A.
Wilmington, DE
Great and Friendly Service
I have being taking my cars there for years - recommend them highly.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you susan. Jack want's more huggs.

01/27/2019
Excellent service and completed in a timely matter
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks Steve, enjoy your trip.

JOSEPH S.
Buick Century
01/27/2019
I don’t know if the prices are good but I trust the ownership is truly caring and not trying to overprice work.