JOE B.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/20/2021
Trusted
We like bringing our vehicles to Brandywine Auto Repair because we know that we will get quality work done at a fair price.

CATHY H.
01/20/2021
Friendly
Very friendly people work there. Experienced, quality work, convenient, on time. I even get to scratch the “big” puppy’s ears. 😊
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you Cathy.

SA
SUSAN A.
01/18/2021
Brandywine has service my car since 2012 when I bought it new
Totally professional, knowledgeable, helpful. Thanks to Brandywine's great service, my car still runs like it was new.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/18/2021

Hockessin, DE
Acura TL
01/08/2021
See review below
Service was timely, provided cheerfully, cost was reasonable and work fixed problem.

KH
KEITH H.
12/28/2020
Great job ,price, communication

MARYANN S.
12/25/2020
Tire trouble
Our old, cranky Chevy Impala has been showing tire pressure issues. Marty and Josh have been great about letting us bring it in quickly and get it checked out. They help us maintain the car. This latest trip to the shop didn't even cost us. These guys are great! We have recommended Brandywine to all our family and friends.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/28/2020

Always a pleasure, Merry Christmas.

EB
ED B.
Volvo V70
12/23/2020
Great Service as Always
Always is reliable, great service
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you Ed and Merry Christmas.

JOEL C.
12/22/2020
Always a Pleasure
The Brandywine Auto team always does a fantastic job at a great price. They are my go to auto repair shop. If want honest quality work, this is the place to go. Josh and Marty are awesome. Thanks Guys!

WM
WALTER M.
12/16/2020
They are honest and dependable-always a good job done.
Another great experience. Truck runs better and battery is in TOP shape for more dependability with winter being here.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 12/16/2020

Always a pleasure Walt

SL
SUSANNE L.
Lincoln MKZ
11/08/2020
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE!
I've gone to Brandywine Auto since it opened (and its location predecessors prior to that). The service is always exceptional. Marty and Josh are great to work with. No extra work is done without discussion. Warning is given if something may need to be done at the time of the next service. If parts or tires of needed, they are ordered, received, and installed in a timely manner. Even though my dealer would provide oil changes with pick-up and delivery, I choose to go to Brandywine Auto.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you so much Susanne for your kind words and your support over the last 17 years. It is much appreciated.

JOE B.
Chrysler 200
10/26/2020
No Scare Tactics
I love the fact that I can get the work done that needs to get done when I can afford to get it done. Josh gives me advice, not ultimatums, I appreciate that! So the work is done well, without compulsion!
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you Joe, we try to give our clients as many options as possible. At the end of the day, its your car and your money. As you said we are here to give advise so you can make an educated decision.

SARAH C.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/22/2020
Great Experience!
Easy process. Quick service for an oil change. Great communication via phone.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you Sarah.

PM
PAUL M.
Nissan Rogue Select
10/14/2020
Best Family Owned & Operated Auto Repair Shop in Tri-State Area
Appointment made. Arrived to clean Waiting Area; And immediately vehicle was evaluated while Marty's contagious laugh and conversation made me like I was home. Customers came in and met with his son, and they too had a similar response of light-hearted trustworthy service.

As a Certified SMB Analyst I have surveyed close to 100 shops and can confidently say their professionalism is second to none.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Paul for your kind words, they are very much appreciated. Josh and I try to make our clients feel as comfortable as possible. We have been very fortunate over the years too have a great relationship with our client base and have made some long lasting friendships. Always a pleasure Paul!

CR
CONNIE R.
Buick Cascada
10/09/2020
I’m always happy with Brandywine Auto.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/12/2020