Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KEN W.
Ford Edge
01/24/2018
Quick Service
I needed a tire replaced on my car. I called around 10 had tire by 3:30 mounted and ready to go. Josh is great to work with. Friendly, helpful and honest. Great place to have your car worked on

01/24/2018
Quick service
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2018

Good morning Ken, sounds like you had a good experience with us. I was wondering  why we only got one out of 5 stars.

DIANE S.
New Castle, DE
01/19/2018
You can trust them!!
Josh is so nice. He takes the time to explain everything. Finally found an honest auto repair shop.

KAREN S.
01/17/2018
Josh is wonderful and explains everything that is done or needs to be done.. they are very honest and dependable.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/17/2018

Thank You Karen we appreciate your business.

MARYANN S.
01/11/2018
Brandywine is great!
Marty and Josh always accomodate me and my schedule. We had a battery emergency a few days ago, and they quickly took my car and made all necessary repairs. I always trust their advice on what I need, and they are always willing to prioritize repairs to meet my budget. They are also fun to see each time I come into the shop. I highly recommend Brandywine to my friends and to anyone looking for a regular place for service.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2018

Thank You Maryann, always nice seeing you.

SA
SUSAN A.
12/26/2017
Quick, Dependable and Friendly Service
I have been relying on Brandywine for the repair and maintenance of my vehicles for as long as I can remember. With the purchase of each new car I continue to rely on them for all auto service needs and have recommended them to my family and friends who have become customers as well.

RU
REBECCA U.
12/21/2017
Very honest. They work with you
Family owned, honest, reliable, always willing to help, I feel they go above and beyond to meet the needs of there customers. I highly recommend them.

CO
CHRIS O.
11/29/2017
Good people, good service
Super nice and accommodating owners, and excellent service at fair prices. I recommend Brandywine Auto to everyone.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2017

THank You Chris we appriciate the kind words.

JEFF L.

MICHAEL S.
GMC Rally
10/30/2017
casual carpets
they keep my van up and running great service

MARLENE M.
Lincoln MKZ
10/29/2017
I love Brandywine Auto Repair
They are honest and trustworthy and do exemplary work.

CHUCK M.
Lincoln Mark VIII
10/12/2017
Brandywine Auto Repair
It is always a pleasure to work with this facility!

Michael S.
GMC Rally
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business is awesome. They know his vehicles and everything is good. The staff are wonderful and they do great work. He is happy with them.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you for the review Mike. We will try to keep that van going as long as we possibly can.

Stephanie S.
North Wildwood, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said he has used this business for years. They employees are nice and he is happy with their good service. However, the price is a little high.

RY
RICHARD Y.
Ram 1500
09/14/2017
Honest family business far pricing.
We take all of our cars here. We have two classic cars they work on and we don't trust anyone else.They keep you informed as to what there doing and the cost.They do fantastic work.

CHUCK M.
09/14/2017
Recent Visit
Brandywine Auto Repair is always a great place to get work done on my vehicles. They are no nonsense and they do not try and sell you any thing or products you do not need. They will point out items that need attention in the future so you have an idea on what you need to budget for . It's always a pleasure working with Josh and Marty!

JN
JOSEPH N.
09/09/2017
The management and staff are professional and friendly
Excellent service and fair pricing

MO
Matt O.
Ram 1500
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Matt said he has used this business between five to six years.

TERRY S.
Pontiac Vibe
09/05/2017
Honest and reliable
Always great service at a reasonable price. Only wish the coupons and certificates sent through mail could be automatically applied.

JESSICA K.
Jeep Compass
09/02/2017
As Always Excellent Service
I love going to Brandywine Auto for any maintenance or repairs. They are prompt, professional, and friendly. You can always count on great work and great expertise.

MARYANN S.
08/28/2017
Recent brake service
Friendly and honest service.