Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CHUCK M.
Lincoln Aviator
04/08/2017
Brandywine has a comfortable feel to it as soon as you walk into the office.
I have been to numerous other repair facilities, this is the only one I have been to that actually , pays attention to the customers concerns, and the new system on the computer for getting appointments is terrific. I also like the fact you can look at the work that has been done ,and always have a record on hand.

GT
GERRY T.
04/08/2017
Excellent professional service. Courteous and knowledgeable.
Our family has had our vehicles serviced at Brandywine Auto Repair for years. Extremely trustworthy service that never pushes repairs or parts that are not needed. I always leave feeling that my vehicle is reliable and road worthy. I have never been disappointed in the work that has been done.

CY
Champ Y.
Dover, DE
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Champ said this is an honest business and that is hard to find now a days.

Marcus R.
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Marcus said the business communicates everything he needs to know, so he doesn't have to keep asking.

NC
NANCY C.
New Castle, DE
04/03/2017
Flexibility
Brandywine Auto Repair was able to fit me into an already scheduled day to determine why a tire on my auto was loosing air. Service is quick, efficient. They are always friendly, informative and helpful.

DIANE S.
03/31/2017
Fantastic service
They take time to explain everything to you. I trust them to not recommend repairs that I don't need.

KC
KAYLA C.
03/30/2017
Great Auto Service
The people there were nice and respectful. They were kind enough to explain everything to me in detail. My vehicle had a lot of work that needed to be done and they did much of it that day. It was plenty to ask for, but they were able to manage and got done more then I would have expected. Awesome service was given to me and my vehicle, I would most definitely recommend to others!

JN
JOSEPH N.
03/30/2017
competent and honest workmanship
The work completed is always well done, and the prices are extremely fair.

TT
TERRY T.
Buick LaCrosse
03/28/2017
Latest Oil Change
As always your service was top notch and professional. The items that need attention were greatly appreciate and are items I felt needed to be addressed. Since our LaCrosse is getting up in miles and the needed repairs may not justify us keeping it any longer, we will likely be replacing it soon.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/28/2017

I thank you for your response and uderstand your concern. The lacrosse is a great car, our customres that own them have a hard time parting with them so good luck with your decision.

BG
Bruce G.
03/20/2017 Category: Service
Bruce said he has been there before and the service is good.

WM
WALTER M.
Ford Five Hundred
03/15/2017
Honest,friendly,reliable
Josh & Marty are good people. They are ALWAYS ready and willing to help me with my problems or concerns
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/16/2017

Glad we could be here Walt.

Chris W.
Acura TL
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Chris said his vehicle was delayed a couple of hours and that was fine.

CR
Charles R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Charles said they provided nice service.

GF
Gary F.
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said they helped her and they tried to fix everything that was wrong.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2017

We appreciate your review. Please let us know if the ABS issue causes a light to come on and we will gladly look into it for you.

Bob S.
Delaware
Hummer H2
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Bob said they are personable and everything went well.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/10/2017

We are glad we got you back on the road through inspection. Thank you for your review Bob.

Michael M.
Dodge Dakota
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Michael said this business did a great job. The service was quick and friendly.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/10/2017

It was nice meeting you Mike. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

MARLENE M.
Lincoln MKZ
02/28/2017
Honest, excellent work at a reasonable price.
This is the best auto repair shop anywhere.

Stephanie S.
North Wildwood, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta
02/28/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said they were very good, but they're a little pricey.

GG
Gary G.
02/27/2017 Category: Service
Gary said they did not fix the vehicle properly and he had to bring the vehicle back. Also, they charged him when he brought the vehicle back. He was not pleased. He hopes it was happenstance and that next time they will be better.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2017

Gary in the instance of your truck, it needs an engine. There were no repairs to be done. We reused the old valve cover gasket to try to save money, instead of charging you for a new gasket on a vehicle that was not going to be fixed. It just so happens that the old gasket did not want to seal properly. If we initially replaced it with a new gasket, you would have been charged for it anyway.

John W.
Hockessin, DE
02/20/2017 Category: Service
John said they did a great job but they were trying to push additional work but he knows his vehicle.
Marty K. from Brandywine Auto Repair responded on 02/22/2017

When we have a vehicle come in for any reason, we look it over. If we see any safety or maintenance issues we let the customer know. The tires on your vehicle are almost to the wear bars, and there was no oil on the dipstick. We were not pushing work, but these are things that need to be addressed.