Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.9047586/5Overall Rating 4.9047586/5Overall Rating 4.9047586/5Overall Rating 4.9047586/5rating 4.9047586
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

01/20/2019 Category: Service
Great expierence
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

We are so glad to hear that you had a great service experience! And thank you so much for the
*****FIVE STAR RATING!*****
That rating means so much to us! So THANK YOU!!! :)

Please let us know if you ever have any questions, concerns or suggestions! We value your input! And we look forward to our next opportunity to serve you with EXCELLENCE!

Have a happy Monday! :)

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai serives
Dellin is the best person I’ve worked with and for know on I’m well be asking for him and only him I can always call up thrir and ask him questions or to see what he has available he is a great person and dose a awesome job

We are so glad to hear that Dylan has made you feel taken care of when you come in for service or call with questions! Thank you so much for letting us know that! And we agree! Dylan does do an amazing job and truly cares about his guests!

We also wanted to thank you for filling out this survey and for the
*****FIVE STAR SCORE!!!*****
That score helps us more than you know, and we truly appreciate it! :)

Please let us know if you ever have any questions, concerns or suggestions! Your input is valuable to us, and we are here to serve you!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2019 Category: Service
No complaints here
Very friendly and professional
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to fill out this survey! And we sure appreciate the...
*****5 STAR RATING!*****

Those 5 stars mean a lot to us, and we hope to continue bringing you that same 5 star service each time we have the opportunity and privilege of serving you!

Please let us know any time you have questions, concerns or suggestions! We value you, and your input! :) Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

AU
Alex U.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great staff!
Great service friendly and accommodating staff!
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Happy Thursday!

Thank you so much for taking time to  fill out this survey for us! And we truly appreciate the
*****FIVE STAR RATING!!!!*****

We are so glad you felt like you were taken care of during your recent service visit! And we look forward to the next opportunity we have to give you 5 star service! :) In the meantime, if you ever have questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to me! I am here to and happy to serve you! :)

Have a great day!

Carol B.
Caldwell, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Great help
The people are very nice and friendly and the work is done in a timely fashion.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to fill this survey out and let us know that you were pleased! And we also appreciate the
*****5 STAR RATING!!!*****
WOW! You really made our day! :)

We hope to alway give you service that is worthy of a 5 star rating! But we also welcome any questions, concerns or suggestions you may have! So feel free to reach out to me any time! :) I'm here to serve you! :)

Have a lovely day!

John C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Genesis Service
As usual, my service appointment went smoothly. Everyone is efficient, helpful and friendly. Car is washed before I get it back!
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for letting us know how you felt about your recent service! We are thrilled that your service met or exceeded your expectations! That is always our goal and we LOVE hearing that we accomplished that!
We really do appreciate you taking the time to give us that feedback and for the
*****5 STAR RATING!*****
We value you, and your input, so please don't hesitate to reach out, any time you have questions, concerns or suggestions! We are here to serve you! :)

SG
Steven G.
Navasota, TX
01/12/2019 Category: Service
10,000 Mile Service
Brazos Valley Hyundai promptly arranged an appointment for my wife to bring the car in for service. They were courteous and quick. My only complaint is the $51.00 spent on windshield wipers ( that perform better than the original wipers ever did).

Glood afternoon!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! "Courteous and Quick" are great compliments! So THANK YOU! And a BIG thank you for giving us a...
*****5 star rating!*****
This helps us so very much!

I'm sorry to hear that you you were disappointed in the wiper cost. Let me check in to that for you and get back with you tomorrow. :)

Thanks again for yoru feedback! We appreciate you and are here to serve you!! :)

2010 Hyundai Sonata
01/10/2019 Category: Service
What makes the place so great.
This has been our dealership for many years. The workmanship is great and
They always treat me like family. Two things that keep me coming back.

What a GREAT review! Thank you so much for saying that! It means so much to us!
Also, thank you for the *****5 STAR RATING!*****

We appreciate you taking the time to fill this survey out! And we look forward to our next opportunity to give you OUTSTANDING  service with a smile!! :)

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Tire issues
I brought my vehicle in for tire issues, and they got me in right away. Service was quick and great.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Yay! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations on your recent visit! That's exactly what our goal is every time you are here! And thank you so much for the
*****5 STAR RATING!*****
Those ratings help us tremendously! So, thank you!!!

Please feel free to reach out to me any time you have questions, concerns or suggestions! We value you and your input, and are so glad we have the priviledge of serving you by taking care of your vehicle!

Have a great day!

Sandra W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Very polite and helpful
Would like for service to be faster
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! And for the
*****5 STAR RATING!*****
You made our day!! And we sure appreciate it! :)
And we are so glad that your advisor was polite and helpful! Mike is a great guy!

I have noted your comment about timeliness. And we will be looking at that issue to see what might have caused your wait to be longer than desired. If you could email me at the adddress below and give me more thoughts on what would meet or exceed your expectations, I sure would appreciate it! We value you and your input and welcome questions or suggestions at any time!

Thanks again for your input and your rating! We appreciate you so much! :)

wendy@brazosvalleyimports.com

IW
Ian W.
Forney, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
BIG D
DYLAN IS AWESOME

Haha! Yes! I agree! Dylan is pretty amazing! "Big D"...LOVE IT! :)
We seriously appreciate your feedback! And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE *****5 STAR RATING!***** You made our day even more sunny! :)

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit! :) In the meantime, if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please let us know! We are here to serve you! :)

Giddings, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Dillon got my car in and out in no time!
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you so so much for the *****5 STAR RATING!***** You really made our day! And we are so glad to know that Dylan got you in and out quickly!

We sure appreciate you taking time out of your day, to complete this survey! It truly helps us, more than you know! :) Please feel free to reach out to me any time, with questions, concerns or suggestions! I'm here to serve you!! :)

JJ
Jody J.
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Ever!
I have never had such good service at a dealership in my life! Humberto is such a caring service advisor. He makes sure that everything being done to your vehicle that you wanted and nothing more. If there is any other maintenance to be done, he makes sure that you are aware. Afterwards, they wash your car for you and I had a magnet on the back that was missing. He took the time to go back to the detailing area to find it for me! Most people just shrug it off. I was sad to hear that he may possibly be leaving to go to another dealership. When I found out that he decided to stay I was ecstatic! Best service ever!
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Wow! What a fantastic review! You have no idea how thrilled we are, reading that, right now!! You made our day! :) Thank you!

And we truly appreciate the *****5 STAR RATING!***** Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your day to give us that rating! It truly helps us BIG TIME! :)

I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Humberto! I know he will be so glad you are so happy with the service! And btw...I agree...he is pretty awesome!!! :)

Have a wonderful Monday!

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast
Vehicle done in same day!
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for letting us know how we did! Let us know if we can ever help!!

Joyce P.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Good job!
Thanks
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Fantastic review to start our week! We love knowing we succeeded in giving you 5 Star worthy service!!! If we can ever be of assistance, please let us know.

NG
Nancy G.
Midway, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Best place to have a car
The most nice car I had !! Thanks Hyundai
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

That sure is a great way to put some sunshine on this rainy day!! Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! And we REALLY appreciate you letting us know how pleased you were with the service you received, by giving us a
                         *****5 STAR RATING!*****
We certainly strive to give 5 star service every time you are here! And it is so nice to find out we accomplished that with you!

Please let us know if you ever think of anything that we could do to make your service visits even better! We value YOU, and we value your input!

Have a wonderful day!

Here to serve you,

FN
Fred N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Obtain complete service and cleaning in one stop.
Very good service with excellent facilities for customers to wait in if not leaving your car for several hours.

Good morning! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day, to fill out this survey for us. Your input is valuable to us!

We look forward to the next opportunity we are given, to strive for a 5 star rating, by providing OUTSTANDING service. If you ever have questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact me! I'm here to serve you! :)

Richard C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Always willing to tell you what is wrong and what needs to be done in the future.
Seems to go the extra mile in checking all out on ones car and let’s one know what needs to be done now and later.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we did and that your service experience was worthy of  a 5 star rating!!

JN
Joel N.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Awesome and fast service. Car looked great inside and out and was there hardly an hour. Will definitely be returned.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks so much for making our day start off fantastic! We appreciate your input and for taking the time to fill the survey out!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/27/2018 Category: Service
They follow up
Humberto always updates me on the repairs status. It is very thoughtdul
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback!! And for the 5 STAR RATING! To see that you were pleased with the service you received, really made our day! We look forward to the opportunity to serve you with EXCELLENCE again, on your next visit! And btw...we agree....Humberto is a pretty amazing guy! I will be sure to let him know of your kind comment about him. I know it will thrill him to know that you think he is doing a good job!