Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5Overall Rating 4.37/5rating 4.37

Overall Rating 4.8947379/5Overall Rating 4.8947379/5Overall Rating 4.8947379/5Overall Rating 4.8947379/5rating 4.8947379
Overall Rating 2.57895/5Overall Rating 2.57895/5rating 2.57895rating 2.57895rating 2.57895

LP
Lisa P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/20/2018 Category: Service
I will only see Dylan
I go to Hyundai because I'm confident in the service thry can otovide to their own brand. I am not a huge fan of Brazos Valley Imports because I have seen the division in service care between a BMW and Hyundai driver. However, Dylan in customer service is the reason I return for service. He has impeccable customer care skills, makes everyone feel like they are the most important customer and genuinely has a kind soul. I am a loyal customer only because of him and I know others feel the same.

LP
Larry P.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Engine Light Goes ON
The engine light went on I took it to the dealer to fix it They found the problem could not find out the problem They had the car for four days and the light would not go on again.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Good morning! I'm so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations on this visit. I understand that being without your vehicle for 4 days is inconvenient, and that not being able to duplicate the problem, can be so frustrating! We strive to do everything in our power to give you service worthy of 5 stars every time. And because we value you and your input, I'd love to visit with you on the phone today, to get some details from you.

We look forward to serving you with excellence on your next visit! And I look forward to visiting with you on the phone later today!

KW
Karolyn W.
Caldwell, TX
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Basic maintenance
quick, convenient, ok price.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you so so much for taking time out of your day to stop and fill out this survey! And the 5 star rating makes us sooooooooo happy! We aim to give you top notch service each and every time you step foot in this dealership, and we look forward to our next opportunity to do just that!

Please let us know if you ever have questions, concerns or suggestions! We value your input!

Have a happy Monday!

Jason S.
Paige, TX
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick, simple, & friendly!!
I came in for a flat tire and it was quickly fixed, inexpensive, and i was treated with great customer service!
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Fantastic Review!! Thank you for letting us know we gave you 5 star worthy servuce! That is our ultimate compliment we can receive.

LC
Lori C.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

That's great! Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with us. Our ultimate compliment is to know we gave 5 star worthy service!!

JV
James V.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly service
The guy that helped me out was very friendly and explained everything pretty thoroughly. The free coffee and snacks were also a plus.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

You started our day off perfectly with your kind comments and 5 STAR RATING! Thank you so much! We always hope to meet or exceed our guest's expectations, so when we hear that we have done so, we are thrilled!

We really do appreciate you taking time out of your morning to fill this survey out! And we look forward to our next opportunity to serve you with EXCELLENCE!! :)

Kara M.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Enthusiastic service.
Great customer service and a quality job.

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased! And we truly appreciate the 5 STAR rating! Please let us know if you ever have questions, concerns, or suggestions! We aim to make each visit a good experience for our valued guests! So please don't hesitate to reach out to me any time!

We look forward to seeing you again, and to the opportunity to serving you with EXCELLENCE, every time you are here!

Thanks again!

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/13/2018 Category: Service
good
good

Thank you so so so much! We truly appreciate you taking time out of your day to stop and fill this survey out! AND WE ARE SO THRILLED THAT YOU FELT COMFORTABLE GIVING US A 5 STAR RATING! YAY! That rating really means the world to us!

We look forward to giving you another 5 star rated visit, in the future! But, in the meantime, if you ever have questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me! We love input from our valued customers!

Have a lovely Thursday! And remember....we are here to serve YOU!

Dannette M.
Bedias, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Talked with customer relations manager and issues were addressed. I will be back for my next service.

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Service took to long and I had to ask for status
At this time I do not intend to return for service and would not recommend to anyone. You are welcome to call me if you would like to discuss further.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good morning, my apologies we fell short of your expectations. Our customer relation manager Wendy Wilson will be reaching out to you later today to discuss this further with you. We greatly appreciate your feedback, this is how we better ourselves!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Accountable and fast
I had absolutely no issues while service was being done to my car. Dylan was a huge help and made everything simple for me and kept me up to date on everything being done to my car and when I could pick it up.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

What a fantastic way to start our Monday morning! Thank you for telling us about your experience, we love knowing we met your expectations and provided you a 5 star worthy experience!!!

CA
Christopher A.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Welcoming
Great Service and the people there are also provide great customer service.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Fantastic way to start my day! Thank for the ultimate 5 star review of your service visit. We strive to give this to each customer, every single time. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we did.

James R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Continued Outstanding Customer Service
Brazos Valley Hyundai and service agent Dylan consistently provides exceptional customer service. It is so nice that I can count on them for quality, value, and professionalism every time I bring my vehicle in for service.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We LOVE hearing that our service advisors are treating you well and meeting or exceeding your expectations! And we truly appreciate the 5 star rating! Please let us know any time you have any questions, suggestions or input that we could use to make your visits even better! We look forward to giving you OUTSTANDING service again, on your next visit! We appreciate you!!

BO
Blanca O.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great experience!
Exceptional service, as always!
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We love starting our day by hearing we succeeded in giving you 5 star worthy service! We appreciate you sharing your expereince with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit in with us.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Car Brakes
Went by fast and quick
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Our ultimate goal it to provide outstanding service worthy of a 5 star rating!! We love knowing we did that. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how we did. We are here for you if you need us.

WH
Wayne H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service writer, Dylan.
Dylan was a great help. Did his job well.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

We love Dylan and he does a fantastic job up. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and the 5 star rating. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.

RA
Rose A.
Caldwell, TX
11/06/2018 Category: Service
great customer service close to home
I purchased my 1st Hyundai in Austin. The dealer there was great but not knowing the area was a real drawback for me. After the purchase I never went back. When I decided to turn in my 2013 for a 2018, I started my search on line. Brazos Valley Hyundai replied promptly. Answered my questions and was willing to work with me. I set up an appointment, found a car and drove home in a pounding rain/thunderstorm. My 1st service was done at the dealership and the only thing that would keep me from going back is the distance from my home and having to make Saturday appointments. Since I work weekdays, my weekends are usually very full. I was treated well by this dealership and when asked about my new car, I let people know how easy they were to work with.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! We love it when our guests view our service as being of 5 stars. That is the ultimate compliment to us. We are here for you if you need us.

Megan D.
great vehicle service
The staff is very friendly and very accommodating. They took my car right in and provided excellent service. I feel safe leaving my car in their care. Thank you Brazos Valley Hyundai.

poor vehicle service
Poor service.
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

I am sorry to hear we failed you on your visit. We would love the chance to make it right. Wendy , our customer relations manager will be reaching out to you. I would like to get your car back in here and get personally involved to get this issue resolved and get your vehicle back in tip top condition for your driving needs.

Accommodating
The staff were able to work me into their schedule to change a headlight. I didn't want to leave on my upcoming trip and leave my wife with our car with a burned out headlight.
Wendy W., Customer Relations Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

We are so glad to hear that we were able to help you in a timely manner! And we want to thank you so much for the 5 star review! Having you leave here completely satisfied is always our goal! We look forward to serving you, with EXCELLENCE, again in the future! In the meantime, if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to me at any time!

We appreciate you!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Service department was great!
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Wow! We love seeing surveys and feedback such as this. It has made our day! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did!!!

LA
Larry A.
Normangee, TX
11/03/2018 Category: Service
convennent
good service at a price comparable to others
KYLE S P., Service Manager from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the kind words and expressing how good you feel our service and prices are. We love great feedback such as this! We are here for you if you need us for any reason.