Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.9047586/5Overall Rating 4.9047586/5Overall Rating 4.9047586/5Overall Rating 4.9047586/5rating 4.9047586
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

John C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
I called to see about a short notice opening for servicing my Genesis. There was an opening in 45 minutes so I took my car in. The car was serviced, washed and vacuumed in a little over an hour and I was on my way. Can't wait until Hyundai is in their new home, just down the road from my home, to make things even easier in the future.
CARRIE T. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, it is always good to hear that your service went well.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Lavelda B.
Caldwell, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the great service
CARRIE T. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Brennan M.
Hearne, TX
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Dylan Thomas is the Best Hyundai Service Tech Ive dealt with since day 1 back in June 2016..

Robert H.
Hilltop Lakes, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Personnel always courteous and helpful. Fully explain what needs to be done. Not pushy if we decide to wait a bit. Would reccomme this dealership and their service department to friends and family.

TA
Timothy A.
Franklin, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The customer service
Dylan always Mack’s me feel like a special customer. Sara was super sweet as well

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Why I like Brazos Vaalley Imports
I love my Hyundai Sonata and when I take it to this dealership I know they will take care of any problem i’m having. Mike listens to me and explains things in a way I can understand. When they are finished they wash her so that she looks great.
CARRIE T. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Crystle C.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service department! Will go here for all my repairs
CARRIE T. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Feedback
The personnel at the service center are very helpful and also knowledgeable. My only complaint is that $67 for a standard LOF with tire rotation is overpriced.
CARRIE T. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I apologize you are not completely satisfied with the service you are receiving, a member of management will be reaching out to you very soon in order to resolve your issues. We appreciate you providing us your feedback

Jane M.

Jwuan P.
Prairie View, TX
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Super helpful :)
Very nice, friendly and cool environment! Would definitely recommend every Hyundai owner to visit!
CARRIE T. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

CG
Chris G.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I brought in my wife's 2015 Sonata for a service- the advisor let me know about what Hyundai recommends to be done at my mileage (60k) and what my options were. The total of what all of the recommended services would run was fairly high (fairly priced but a lot of manufacturer recommended work) so we came up with a plan that fit my budget so we could get done what needed to be. We performed the most pressing of the recommended services and will space out the rest.
Their team has not let me down yet in the 30k we have owned this vehicle!
CARRIE T. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Jennifer L.
Madisonville, TX
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Nobody ever likes to take their car in for unscheduled service but Mike made the experience as easy as possible. Kept me informed and updated throughout the whole process. Highly recommend these guys!!
CARRIE T. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey.  I am so glad to hear that you were completely satisfied with the service that you receive.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

LC
Loisie C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Service is all great and the staff is very polite
CARRIE T. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey and leave us your feedback.  I am so glad to hear that you were completely satisfied with the service that you receive, and that the staff here is accommodating to your needs.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

FG
Francisco G.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
CARRIE T. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Best Service with Dylan
Dylan is the best person y’all have their and well always go to him and no one else

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Everyone i met and/or those who helped me with having my car service was friendly and aimed at meeting all my needs.

03/01/2019 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly
GILBERT R. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for your business, Please let us know if we can help you with your service and parts needs.

oil change
good
GILBERT R. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for your business, please let us know if we can help you with any of your parts and service needs.

Hidalgo, TX
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and attentive
The staff was friendly and readily answered any questions I had. I liked the food they provided in the waiting room. I would have liked it if they gave me more information about the car in the end however.
GILBERT R. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks for your feedback, please feel free to call or email me with any further questions. We will work on our communication

SG
Staci G.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Ms
😀
GILBERT R. from Brazos Valley Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for your business, please call us if we can help you