WW
Wade W.
05/10/2021
Quick service
Thought transmission was going out but was just a brake switch. They got it fixed very quickly along with a few other items that needed attention.

TG
Trenton G.
Hyundai Tucson
05/07/2021
Very helpful
Erica and the Bremerton shop provided great help and friendly customer service. They were able to squeeze our car into their busy schedule and get us some great honest pricing for the services we needed.

BL
Brooke L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/07/2021
Our new and only go to mechanic!
Best mechanic for our car! We have full confidence in our fix and we are extremely happy with the service. Thanks again!

GMC Acadia
05/04/2021
Outstanding service
Took my truck in for a diagnostic, and I was very impressed with how detailed they were and specific on problems that needed to be addressed. I appreciate the honesty and feedback I was given on how to proceed. Service was outstanding, and I greatly appreciated that they took time to find the issue.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 05/04/2021

The Bremerton team is so glad to hear you were happy with the automotive repairs we made to your GMC Acadia. Thank you for leaving this awesome review.

SR
Shawnda R.
Pontiac G6
05/03/2021
Friendly, honest, and reasonable!
Absolutely glad I was referred to you! Best mechanic I have been to in years.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 05/04/2021

Shawnda, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are so happy to hear our talented automotive technician could resolve the mechanical issues you were having with your Pontiac G6.

TH
Tyler H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
04/28/2021
Quick, Quality Service!
I did not realize that they would take photos of every step in the multi-point inspection.. I love the transparency and quality work provided by this shop!
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 05/04/2021

Tyler, thank you for leaving this review and highlighting the features of our 30-point inspection process. The 30-point inspection provides a snapshot of the current state of a person's vehicle and its essential systems. Photos are included so our customers can see what our automotive technicians see. We greatly appreciate your business and trusting us with your Toyota Tundra.

KL
Kent L.
Poulsbo, WA
04/25/2021
Spencer fixes things right.
Wonderful service
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you, Kent, for recommending Bremerton Transmissions and Automotive. Yes, I have to agree; Spencer, our most experienced technician, is awesome. We hope to see you and your Dodge pickup again.

Chuck C.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Chuck said the business is great plus the boss and staff are not too bad. He said they do good work.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 05/04/2021

We are grateful for Chuck's business and for trusting us with his Dodge Pickup. Thanks for recommending Bremerton Transmissions and Automotive.

Drake L.
04/21/2021
Erica is hands down the best
Honestly this company makes me feel like I have been a part of the family for years, I am a seasoned automotive tech with an injured lower back, Eric’s was ridiculously knowledgeable, she knew little quirks about specific vehicles,
She was up front with me, and made me feel like I was paying a fair price with good labor, she her communication was excellent, she took care of my Tahoe like it was her own. Last shop I went to (not this one by any means) blew my subs last time playing music for their teammates in the shop so it made me really nervous, they went above and beyond to look for issues instead of just throwing parts in but not to the point I felt like I was signing over my right arm,
I will say I have found the shop I will recommend people and use on the days I can’t lean over a vehicle!
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 05/04/2021

Drake, sorry for my delayed response. I greatly appreciate the excellent review and recommendation you gave us. As you mentioned in your review, our service advisor, Erica, is incredible and highly knowledgeable. We hope to see you and your Chevy Tahoe again.

Josh A.
04/21/2021
Great communication
Very clear on work that was needed and willing to follow up on other problems. Price was very reasonable and fair!
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 05/04/2021

Thanks, Josh, for bringing in your Dodge pickup and trusting us with your automotive repairs. Our team at Bremerton Transmissions and Automotive appreciates your recommendation and five-star review.

LA
Lesley A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/16/2021
Service ,professionalism, quick return of my vehicle repaired properly
Am business owner.
Dropped off truck monday afternoon.returned to me Friday morning. Changed out and located new rear diff

Hello Lesley,

Thank you for recommending our automotive repair services. Is there anything we could have done better to have received five stars. We are always looking for ways to improve.

KW
Kevin W.
Belfair, WA
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/16/2021
Erica amazing
Best customer service around
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 04/20/2021

Kevin, thanks for choosing Bremerton Transmissions and Automotive to work on your Chevrolet Captiva. We appreciate your business and the five-star review. Take care.

Karen S.
Gig Harbor, WA
Honda Accord Wgn
04/10/2021
Great place.
They are friendly, and they talk to you in user friendly language. They make sure you understand what is being done and what else may need to be done. They are honest about the time it will take. My part came from the east coast and took 2 weeks, when it arrived they were prompt getting it fixed. This is our 3rd car to go there. Very happy.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 04/20/2021

Karen, thanks for trusting us with your Honda Accord and for taking the time to give us this warm review. Thank you for visiting Bremerton Transmissions and Automotive.

MN
Mike N.
04/08/2021
Great shop!
Couldn't be happier. Just a solid hard working shop, no upselling or BS. Communication was great and work was done promptly.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 04/20/2021

Our team at Bremerton Transmissions and Automotive loves making customers happy. Glad we were able to take care of the issues you were having with your Dodge pickup. Also, thanks for taking the time to recommend us to other customers.

Mike W.
03/25/2021
Customer Service is Excellent!
Erica is so helpful and accomodating. No hassles. Even was less expensive than the original haute. It's nice to deal with an honest shop.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 04/01/2021

Mike, thank you for trusting Bremerton Transmissions and Automotive with your Jeep Grand Cherokee. We are glad you found our automotive repair service prices to be fair. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave us this review.