Latest Review about 1 month ago

Joe R.
Pontiac GTO
04/22/2020
Amazing Service
Customer Service was fantastic, Price and Quality of Service was phenomenal. Will definitely be a returning customer!
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 04/23/2020

Thanks Joe for leaving us this awesome review.  I'm glad our Bremerton team was able to exceed your expectations.

CN
Cynthia N.
Volkswagen Eos
04/02/2020
Fantastic
Erica was helpful and knowledgeable. My vehicle was repaired quickly, and at a reasonable price. I will return to Bremerton Transmissions the next time we need vehicle repair.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 04/06/2020

We are extremely happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received by our Bremerton Automotive team.  Erica is a terrific service advisor and truly cares about her customers.

Robert M.
Port Orchard, WA
03/20/2020
Tranny
Great place to do tranny work. Nice people to work with. Been there twice for my Audi filter tranny fluid service .
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 03/23/2020

Thanks Robert for taking the time to leave us a review.  Glad our team was able to take care of you and your vehicle.  See you next time.

John R.
Grants Pass, OR
03/20/2020
Customer service
Was visiting family and had a driveline problem the day I was planning on heading home... called every place in the book and nobody could help me on such short notice.

Bremerton Trans. was able to get me in right away, fixed the problem and even spent extra time trying to get it just right without charging me an arm and a leg.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 03/23/2020

Hi John.  Thank you for the 5 Star Review.

FQ
Frank Q.
03/18/2020
The best!!!!
From the minute I spoke to Erika (Shop Manager) I was at ease. She gave me the
whole rundown on initial inspection and, price range for best to worst case scenario. Transmission was fixed in a timely manner and I have new like running truck. The owner Mike and his crew are exceptional and I HIGHLY recommend any auto repair through Bremerton Transmissions!!!!
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 03/18/2020

Thanks Frank for the awesome review!  I must agree that our Bremerton team is top notch.

Chris C.
03/12/2020
Great Trasmission shop
These guys did top notch work replacing my input shaft, pump and flex plate to get my truck back on the road.

brycen m.
Silverdale, WA
03/09/2020
Great service,quick turn around
I took my WRX to bremerton transmission to have a clutch job,rear main seal,input shaft seal performed on it.After having supplied parts that fail right after install and prior to the first start.Erica and Spencer allowed me to figure out warranty claims on my parts while taking up a bay with my car.Erica's customer service was AWESOME! Spencer's work is outstanding along with whoever he had give a helping hand .Even took the time to cover the vehicle while working on it to prevent damage to it while working in the engine bay.After failed parts were replaced with new ones the car was returned that day.Was also given a discount on the re-work and was able to use coupons.

Service was really quick and completed with professionalism. I would trust these guys to service my vehicle again.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 03/10/2020

Thanks Brycen for the awesome review!  Our Bremerton team performs exceptionally well and takes great pride in their work.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

PB
Phil B.
03/06/2020
Great Service!
The service was exceptional and fast. I liked how they took the time to explain what problems they found and added pictures and sent them to me.
My truck now shifts smooth and Is back to new. I appreciate your help and getting me back on the road!
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 03/07/2020

Thanks Phil for taking time to leave us this review.  I'm happy to hear that our Bremerton Automotive experts were able to help you out and provide excellent customer service.  Hope to see you again the next time you are in need of service.

Colby S.
Port Orchard, WA
03/03/2020
leaky transmission fluid lines replaced
Had two of three trans cooler lines leaking on my 08 Silverado.. the technicians at Bremerton Transmission did a great job in tight quarters and turned it around in one day!
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 03/05/2020

As a member of the Automotive Service Association (ASA), our goals are to provide quality repairs and customer satisfaction.  I'm glad to hear that our experienced team in Bremerton was able to meet these expectations. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review.

Scottie B.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/28/2020
Serivice
Was great
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for taking the time in giving us a 5 Star Review.

MF
Mike F.
Nissan Titan
02/20/2020
Honest and friendly
They were very thorough and didn't try to charge more than they had to.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks Mike for taking the time to leave us a review.  Hope to see you the next time you need service on your vehicle.

MO
Michael O.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/17/2020
Thorough and good service.
The front desk receptionist Erica is very nice and helpful in explaining in detail the work needed and or the work performed. The team at Bremerton transmission has helped me many times with preventative maintenance and addressing all my concerns i have at the time of service. A+ Team.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you Michael for the great review!  Our Bremerton team strives to provide the best customer experience so I'm glad to hear we met expectations.

LH
Lorna H.
Silverdale, WA
Ram Cargo Van
02/06/2020
The best we've found!
During the many years that we have lived in the Silverdale/Bremerton area we have taken our vehicles to several car repair businesses. Then we found Mike at Silverdale Transmission. My wife and I have found that the service, speed and price of the work is just the best there is. The staff is great (Erica in Bremerton is terrific!) And the mechanics really know their stuff. I believe that these people really care that we are happy when we leave.
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review!  We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Jake L.
01/07/2020
They told me what needed to be do it seems they went over and beyond
They told me only two cylinders were bad but went ahead and changed them all my truck is running as I can see very good so thank you
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 01/14/2020

We appreciate your time in writing this review!  We look forward to seeing you next time.

Angela M.
BMW 135i
12/30/2019
An incredible find!
One of the best automotive places I’ve done business with. They are fair, honest and affordable :-)
Mike H., President from Bremerton Transmissions responded on 01/06/2020

Angela, thanks for the awesome review.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.