Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Honda Civic Sedan
07/23/2019
I trust this shop!
There's a valid reason why their phones are ringing off the hook--because everyone in Baltimore should go to Brentwood. They're a trust-worthy mechanic who will not only take their time to make sure your car is safe to drive-but also take the time to give you an honest explanation. I had them confirm something that another shoppe told me I needed done and they explained more in depth what the problem really was all about. They even gave me their email to follow-up with them. Joe is always friendly and they even have a shuttle that can bring you to where you need to go !

It's soooo hard to find an honest mechanic-and I trust them (and I'm originally from NY , I don't trust anyone)!

Thanks Brentwood!

RP
RICHARD P.
Volkswagen Golf
07/22/2019
Great job and price
I was keeping it running, just barely, I thought it would cost $5000 to fix....Brentwood did it for $1200....it is wonderful. Rides like new and it is 14 years young with 200,000 plus milrs

REBECCA W.
Pikesville, MD
07/19/2019
Better than expected .
In this world were shabby customer service is mostly the norm I was very impressed with Brentwood Automotive . In every way they exceeded my expectations. Polite on the phone , knowledgeable about my car’s service needs , phoned me with price update & confirmation, timely when I arrived , delivered job early as requested.
This was my first time with them and I used them for my 55,000 mile service because they came highly recommended by friends who have used them for 30 years AND their price for the work was 1/3 less than the Audi Dealership. Excellent folks .

LAUREN S.
Honda Fit
07/17/2019
Always Helpful
I have been here more than once and have always received great service. This time they really helped me out of a jam and did so very quickly despite being very busy. They are always friendly and honest with me, and the work they do is great.

DARRELL H.
07/17/2019
Very courteous and professional
Brentwood performed state inspection on my van. I decided not to have them do the required work, but they were very helpful in explaining what needs to be done and even giving tips on how to do it.

SA

GN
Gregory N.
07/11/2019
Accidental tourist
Have been a customer in the past but today Paul helped me out by checking my tire pressure and filling it up. Thank you. Many places would give you an attitude about it

07/11/2019
Fast, Reliable Service!
The staff is knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient. Truly feel comfortable taking my vehicle to Brentwood!

AW
Andrew W.
Lexus ES 330
07/09/2019
Staff and skill
Our family has relied on the trusted people and the skill of the staff at Brentwood for more than 15 years. They have always handled our problems with the utmost speed and quality and more than reasonable prices. We will always recommend Brentwood Automotive

Robert B.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbara. She said the vehicle needed a lot of things done. She was very pleased with the promptness and excellence of the service.

YY
Yunshan Y.
Ellicott City, MD
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Yunshan said the business provided very good service and he also said everything went well.

07/04/2019
Oil change, fluids, lights replaced.
Were flexible about fitting me in, though I arrived early. checked tires. Noticed battery terminals needed cleaning. I appreciate!

RICK S.
07/03/2019
A cut above and beyond all others...
Love Brentwood Automotive and the customer service is above and beyond ANY other other business I've actually used!!! One of the very very few businesses (auto or otherwise) that uses 21st century technology for customer service, gotta love it when you get an email regarding the status of your car. Plus, once you register your cars, you can book an appointment online.

Can easily recommend and will be using in the future!!! Thanks Brentwood Automotive...

PA
PAULA A.
Volkswagen Passat
07/03/2019
Outstanding Service
As usual, the team at Brentwood Auto provided excellent service for my not-so-young-anymore Volkswagen Passat, including rides to and from my office. There was an expensive part they could have replaced and I would have been none the wiser, but they told me the part was still fine only the overflow bottle needed replacement. I would never consider going anywhere else for automobile service,

STEVE W.
Jeep Commander
07/02/2019
Great Experience as always
A pleasure to do business with professionalism.

Bill B.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he was very pleased with his service. The employees were very friendly. They completed the service at the promised time.

EN
EDGAR N.
Volkswagen Golf
Car repair
The service was prompt and effective. I was kept informed of the process and costs.

WK
WILSON K.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/29/2019
Brentwood is my go-to spot for tires and more
Brentwood is always my first choice for auto repairs well beyond just a great tire service. They get the job done quickly for a fair price and everyone that works at Brentwood has such a great attitude. You can tell they really take pride in their work. 10/10 will keep coming back for sure!

BARBARA M.
Why was it MY fault?
I’m sad to say that I will be leaving Brentwood. I had a simple flat tire and needed your help. You really disappointed me. Angered me even. When I went to pick up my car, I saw instantly that the spare tire was still on the car. When I asked inside, I was told that I had not told you that I wanted the new tire put on the car. What? “It’s not on the order.” When I replied that yes, I had asked you to put the tire on, you actually went through the trash to find my overnight envelope in order to prove me wrong. Turns out I was not lying. My written instruction asked you to “install.” Why wasn’t that clear? Why didn’t you believe me? Why did it matter? Come to find out, you hadn’t even given me my new tire. It was still in your garage.
I believe you made a mistake. You forgot to put my new tire on. A simple mistake that is easy to make and easy to forgive. Instead of saying, sorry, we made a mistake or sorry, we didn’t get the chance to make your repair or sorry, we blew it...you chose to argue that the fault was mine because I never told you what I wanted.
By the way, in the history of “the wheel” as anyone EVER purchased a tire from you and NOT wanted it installed? Why was it my fault?
As I walked home I looked at the written receipt for the tire. I had been charged $28 for you to inspect and replace the tire. REPLACE. Why did you say that it wasn’t on the order? You had written it down and charged me for it.
Your saying “Sorry” afterwards and telling me you will replace the tire right away “free of charge” doesn’t cut it. “Free of charge?” You already charged me! Why didn’t you say sorry from the beginning and not tell me that it was my fault for not telling you I wanted the new tire installed?
Edward N., President from Brentwood Automotive responded on 07/01/2019

Barbara, I too was sad to find out that someone dropped the ball and didn't tell the Technician that your tire came in. Joe told me when you came to pick it up. I offered to put the tire on then, and was told that you would just bring it back tomorrow. I didn't hear the part where someone doubted that you requested the replacement. To be honest, I think that Joe (in the office) really didn't understand what was going on and obviously handled it wrong. He is still relatively new.  I want you to know, that that I value you as a customer and would like to make it up to you. It hurts me deeply when something like this happens to any customer, much less someone that has been coming here for a while like yourself.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Ed Nemphos

Subaru Impreza Sedan
Outstanding customer experience!!
These days an exceptional customer experience is not the norm. Brentwood delivered and it felt easy and sincere.