Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

STEVE C.
05/18/2019
Always Support Your Local Businesses
Long time customer. I rarely give 5 out of 5 stars because no one is perfect. This is the exception. I was in a jam and needed to catch a flight and I had low tire pressure warning come up on one of my tires. I was able to locate a metal shard in the tire and made the call to Brentwood. No loaner available but said they could get me in if I drove over now. NOTE: The dealer for my German car said they won't repair run-flat tires and it would be late the next day they could put a new tire on. 30 minutes later one of the ace techs at Brentwood ( Alex) found and removed the shard I found and 2 other nails! I'm due for new tires in 3 months but Alex got me on the road in under an hour. I also used the parts shop as a temporary office to take an important business call. Need I say more?

STEVEN S.
05/16/2019
Great service once again!
The staff at Brentwood was very friendly, welcoming and communicative. After the last three visits, they have gained a lifetime customer.

KC
KATHERINE C.
always great
I trust Brentwood Automotive and I have been bringing my cars for years. They are efficient, competent. The service is excellent.

DZ
DAN Z.
Jeep Commander
Friendly, quick, quality service
As always, everybody is nice, professional, and helpful. They got me in on short notice, did the job right away at a really good price, and communicated well.

Pontiac G6
05/15/2019
Repairs & inspections
We’re new to the area and were referred to Brentwood for vehicle inspections. We ended up also needing minor repairs to pass inspection. The staff were friendly, professional, and on top of the work that needed to be done.

CHARLIE C.
05/15/2019
Convenience
Although a bit above average price, Brentwood is always convenient, able to take last minute appointments and performs quality service.

Porsche Cayenne
05/14/2019
Awesome
Very friendly people with professional work!

JUSTIN S.
Volkswagen Golf
05/13/2019
Friendly and accommodating
They were great to deal with and got me back on the road in time to get to the MVA the same day.

DAVIS S.
05/10/2019
Articulate and trustworthy advisors for auto service
Brentwood is helping me keep my aging Toyotas running well. One car turns "historic" soon.

VK
VENKAT K.
05/10/2019
Efficient, friendly and prompt
I had to take in my Massachusetts car to be inspected and certified, before I could get MD plates.
Joe Gilson , the service manager is and example of how Auto Service personnel should be treating their customers, Smilingly explained all the subtle points and has ordered the needed parts, and one tire, and should be done today. What a relief!!!

HB
Heidi B.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Heidi said it was very affordable and they didn't' try to up sell with a new tire. The business's staff wanted to fix it as it was, they fixed it and it was done in no time.

Taylor B.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said he likes interacting with the individuals at this facility.

JZ
Joseph Z.
Toyota Supra
05/08/2019
Taking care of the old girl
Giving my 1986 Toyota Supra a gentle once over again. She was purring like a kitten on a nice long drive to Cecil County this afternoon. Thanks Gill and Ed. And of course also thanks Joe !

AK
AMANDA K.
Pontiac G6
05/08/2019
Friendly, honest, and timely!
When I called ahead, I was given my preferred time to bring my car in for an oil change. Everyone was friendly and they finished my car in the time frame they said they would. I’ll be back for future car maintenance!

RICHARD H.
Nissan Xterra
Great mechanic
They always do their work well

SN
Sophie N.
Scion tC
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Sophie said the estimate was never clear and she paid $70 more than she was verbally quoted. She mentioned that the invoice also did not clearly state what she paid for or what services were provided.

SA
Sophie A.
Philadelphia, PA
05/04/2019
Would not recommend
The quote was WAY overpriced and unclear.

NB
NANCY B.
Honda Fit
05/01/2019
great job the best place to take care of your car. They are terrific, honest and do a great job
I have been coming to them for years They are honest and do a great job i highly recommend them.

AW
ANNE W.
04/26/2019
A great job
As usual you all did a great job.

CHARLES M.
Reisterstown, MD
Toyota Matrix
04/22/2019
Great shop
The people are great and on point , I have sent my daughters there knowing the frankness of the company