Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5Overall Rating 4.4999975/5rating 4.4999975
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

AP
Anthony P.
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said he likes Joe and Will.

LA
Lee A.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Lee said they were honest and didn't overcharge her.

SF
Sharon F.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said the employees were really nice. They had her vehicle in and out of service. They provided fine work.

CD
Christian D.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Christian said he uses the business often, they are good, professional and quick with service.

PK
PAUL K.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/05/2019
Help with Battery
Brentwood continues to provide efficient exemplary service. I had to have my car towed because I had no more power left in the battery, without an appointment Joe at the service desk, helped me get my car working again with no extra expenditures. I have relied on them and they have really come through for me on an older (2002) vehicle. Thanks Brentwood!

RT
Rodger T.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Rodger said the business took care of him, solved the problem quickly, at a reasonable price. He was very satisfied and happy with the service.

AP
ANGELA P.
Hyundai Accent
02/04/2019
Great Service!
I had an unexpected issue with my vehicle. I had it towed to Brentwood and they had it ready the next day. They always do their best to get my service completed quickly and give me pricing options on repairs when possible.

PA
PAULA A.
Volkswagen Passat
02/03/2019
As per usual Brentwood Automotive does a great job servicing my car.
Edward N., President from Brentwood Automotive responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you Paula! We appreciate your cofidence in us and value your input.

HM
HOWARD M.
Honda Fit
02/01/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop Ever
Brentwood provides excellent service, great mechanics, fair prices, and goes above and beyond any business I've ever known with their incredible customer service.
Why would you take your car anywhere else?
Thank you Brentwood!

JE
JENNIFER E.
Volvo S60
01/31/2019
First experience - first rate
This was my first experience with Brentwood. I had decided to break up with my dealership after 15 years & Nextdoor comments brought me to them. My experience was first rate. The diagnostic turned up issues with my last Dealership 'fix'. They asked for & reviewed my Dealership invoice to be sure the bad parts they found were part of the fix & suggested I talk with my Dealership about the issues. I had them fix the other issues I had. Joe & Will are friendly, engaging, & helpful. Best experience EVER re fixing my car. Seriously.

01/31/2019
Good people
Very efficient. Car is done quick. I thought this trip was a little expensive but not outrageous. Nice employees.

EN
EDGAR N.
Volkswagen Golf
01/27/2019
Good and rapid service
The problem with my car was identified and solved appropriately.

Stephen S.
They took me in!
I have't used Brentwood in years because I followed one of their mechanics when he opened his own repair shop. He retired, and I was without a reliable repair shop. So, I called Brentwood. I was still in their system, and they gave me an appointment within a few days. They took the time to review all of the problems I have with this 20-year old car that I love, and fixed the worst problems, stayed more or less within what I could afford to spend right now, and reviewed the items that I need to address in order of importance in the future. I felt comfortable when I picked up my car, knowing that it's again in good hands.

JENNIFER K.
Phoenix, MD
Honest!
The guys at Brentwood are great. I have an old car, I’m sure they could have recommended lots of things to be done and I wouldn’t know what was important or not. They fixed what I needed, made suggestions and even advised not to bother fixing one issue as it would be way too pricy and not necessary.

RICHARD H.
Nissan Xterra
Routine maintenance
I had an appointment for an oil change and I got what I wanted.

Jesse D.
Owings Mills, MD
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the business is good and they have gone there for many years.

MARY D.
01/16/2019
Thanks
Brentwood is the best, Honest and capable. They do a great job, quickly and completely.

I am happy to recommend them.

NM
Naome M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Naome said the service was good. The work was done well.

KORY M.
Toyota Tundra
01/10/2019
Got me in ahead of schedule. Done fast.
Hi,

My 2001 Tundra driver side strut snapped and I had an appt for a Wednesday, but had it towed there Tuesday morning out of necessity. Without asking, they got me in and done by COB and the struts look boss.

Thanks!

Honda Civic Cpe
01/06/2019
MD State inspection - easy
Easy to schedule, worked quickly, everyone was super friendly. I’ll be back!