Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714

KH
Karen H.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent care!
I just moved to DeKalb and needed to find a new Hyundai service center. I was very pleased with everything. The people there are very couteous and helpful.
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are glad to hear that your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you in the future & we thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle!

DO
Daniel O.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I enjoy my service experiences with Rafael, he is very attentive to detail, and I appreciate the attention he gives to my vehicle.

Daniel Olson
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are glad your experience here was a positive one. We gladly look forward to seeing you in the future & thank you for allowing us to service for your vehicle!

WS
Wendy S.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for always taking the extra steps for servicing my car.
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are happy your experience was a positive one! we look forward to seeing you in the future!

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule
Easy to schedule
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey to let us know how we are doing. We thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and look forward to seeing you in the furutre, thank you!

SJ
Stanley J.
Elgin, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Terrible service department
They did not have the key for the wheel locks. They went through the entire car trying to find mine, never put anything back where it was. Glove box, console, rear storage looked like a bomb went off in the car after they found it and were done with it they put the greasy lock back in the rear compartment.
TOM J. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for your response, we are sorry that the vehicle was left a mess. We were  trying to find your wheel lock but were unsuccessful but we did supply you with a lock key now out of our master set in case you were to have a flat.  Sorry for the condition your vehicle was left in.
Please feel free to call me if any other concerns pop up.

Sarah W.
Bristol, IL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick and courteous service
After receiving a re-call notice, I called to schedule an appointment. I was told , with recalls, you don’t need to make an appointment. When I took my car in, I was told , we will have to make sure the parts needed to make the repairs are on hand. I travel a distance for my services. If you say I don’t need an appointment, it would be in my best interest to confirm the part for the repair is on hand before I come in. I know you have all the information on the computer. Thank you, Sarah F. Walker

NT
Nancy T.
Hampshire, IL
12/01/2018
Service Side of Brian Bemis Hyundai lacking
The first few months after we purchased our cars the service was fine. Within six months that changed. Most of the personnel were gone, we could no longer schedule oil changes as it was now first come first serve. My husband tried to get mechanical work on his car and was told there's no mechanic on Saturdays. He asked for a courtesy vehicle during the week since he also has to work, and was told there are none available. After many phone calls he was told there is a mechanic on Saturday and no one knew why he was told otherwise. When he spoke to a service manager he was told maybe he would be happier going to another dealership! For me, the free car washes with an oil change rarely happened. One day it had rained in the morning so the service rep said they are not doing car washes for the entire day, I was also told they do not do them in winter (when I need them most to get the salt off my car), my air filter had been marked ok, but it was filthy, after an oil change my car almost ran dry - luckily the light was working and when I checked the oil it was down 3 quarts! I have no oil leak so they clearly neglected to put the oil in at my last oil change and risked irreversible damage to my 2-year old vehicle, and the oil change price went from $35.00 to $50.00 from one change to the next. Don't know what's going on, but when we questioned managers we were bounced from one person to another and told we should go somewhere else! It was so sad to see the deterioration in what I once considered an exemplary business.

NT
Nancy T.
Hampshire, IL
12/01/2018
Sales Only - Great Buy
We were in the market to purchase a car when we stopped in at Brian Bemis Hyundai in Sycamore, IL. We had been searching for 4 weeks and no closer to a decision. On a whim we stopped in, when we left we had not purchased one car, but two! It was an offer we couldn't refuse, and the deal was better than any other dealership we visited in Elgin, Algonquin, Lake in the Hills, Crystal Lake, and Schaumburg.

CD
Cathy D.
Quincy, IL
11/23/2018 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service on my Elantra. The people in the service department are very friendly, professional, and helpful.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
People nice, repairs overpriced.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.

WS
Wendy S.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
Quick and honest
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers and we look forward to seeing you again.

10/21/2018 Category: Service
Knows Customer Service
After having a BAD experience with Hyundai in North Aurora, for the last time, I called Bemis because they are local. We talked with Rafael, who went above and beyond when we came in to the dealership. He was great, and offered a loaner car so we could go home to get our 2nd vehicle. Our service was going to take more than 2 hours, and we did not want to wait. He offered a shuttle, so we could go home and get our other car, instead of waiting.
The other dealership gave me the hardest time, when the appointment was scheduled with a loaner car needed.
I will never go back to Hyundai in North Aurora again.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

AC
Albert C.
Rochelle, IL
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Service advisor was friendly and professional during my visit.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.  We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Shabbona, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2018 Category: Service
I am always happy with the work done at Brian Bemis..and my car is always cleaner than it was when I bring it in "nice"
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  Thank you for the 5 stars.

Jerry D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/01/2018 Category: Service
They did what was expected and in a timely manner
Got a remote start installed and it works as expected job was done early and all my concerns were answered by the service manager nice job thanks
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and we look forward to seeing you next time.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Really great
Everything I take me car in for service the department is great.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

IS
Ivan S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service for many years
Service at this dealership and its predecessors has always been excellent! I am disappointed that the rewards program for oil changes has been discontinued. I do appreciate that one no longer needs an appointment for routine service.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars.  Your kind words are much appreciated.

SE
Steven E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Sales and service staff are very pleasant to work with. The service department does excellent work.
I highly recommend Brain Bemis Hyundai. Sales and service departments are top notch,
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey & allowing us to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

09/14/2018 Category: Service
I didn’t matter to them.
Besides calling to report problem and to get authorization to fix problem, no one called again until work was done, 6.5 days later. Every other conversation was because of my follow-up, every couple days.

Maybe I’m the one who dropped through the cracks of Bemis’ stellar service reviews, but I’m the one who fell through the crack.

And when it comes to getting my car fixed, the 100’s of glowing reviews means nothing to me if I don’t get the service everyone purports to enjoy.
KENNETH D., Service Manager from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Sandra M.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, prompt
None
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to see you in the future