Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 2.625/5Overall Rating 2.625/5rating 2.625rating 2.625rating 2.625

Mount Morris, IL
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs customer service training
Would appreciate a warmer welcome when bringing my car in for service. Gave my phone number and handed my keys and then he just took off with no thank you we will let you know when its done or are you waiting here. Very cold.
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

thank you so much for your feedback. we are in a rebuild stage  and your comments are so important in helping us do that. please see me personaly  at your next service as i will try and make it much more plesant. may name is steve im the service mgr. thank you again.

05/23/2019 Category: Service
MICHAEL F. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback!  We're glad you had a good experience and we'll be looking forward to your next visit!

Raman S.
Elgin, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
People are good and reliable at this dealer then the others around this area. Best service. Thanks for that
MICHAEL F. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know!  We're glad you had a good experience and we're looking forward to your next visit!

05/16/2019 Category: Service
Short Notice
I Came it with no notice at 4pm for an oil change. They got me in and out in an hour and still washed my car!
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how were doing! We are glad to hear your experience was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

AC
Albert C.
Rochelle, IL
05/15/2019 Category: Service
👍
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

THANK YOU FORYOUR  POSITIVE FEEDBACK. WERE  HAPPY YOUR  SERVICE  VISET WAS GOOD AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVICEING YOUR VEHICLE IN THE FUTURE.

KH
Karen H.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Very personable people
The staff here is very courteous and friendly. I was able to get an appointment the same day, which worked out very well for me. I will be coming back!
MICHAEL F. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 05/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback!  We're glad you enjoyed your visit and we'll be looking forward to seeing you again!

Jesse M.
Oregon, IL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Service Great
Stopped in for an oil change & tire rotation while I was in town 40 miles from home. They worked me into their schedule and took good care of me.
MICHAEL F. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Thanks for taking a moment to provide your feedback - we're glad you had a good experience and if you find yourself in town again we're happy to help any way we can.

RP
Robert P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Positive Service Experience
My most recent visit to Brian Bemis was overall positive. I asked to have a couple of warranty items addressed. Also, a recall. They diagnosed the problems and ordered the parts needed which arrived within a few days. They were able to get me back in quickly to install the ordered parts. They also performed the recall work and found a couple of others that were pending.
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey we truely value your feedback and are glad to see your experience here was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Average
Average
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We thank you for the opportunity to take care of all your vehicles needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
This service department is efficient and does a great job of treating their customers well.
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are glad your experience here was a positive one. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle we look forward to seeing you in the future!

EG
Elizabeth G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service
The service here is great. The staff are friendly and efficient, very much appreciated if you have a busy schedule. Also the work is done correctly. Thanks!
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear your experience here was a positive one. We look forward to seeing you in the future and we thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle!

NR
Nathaniel R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great job
MICHAEL F. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks for taking a moment to provide your feedback!  We're glad you had a good experience and we're looking forward to your next visit.

SV
Susan V.
Saint Charles, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
I am very pleased with the service I received at the Brian Bemis dealership. The staff was pleasant and professional. My appointment covered a recall on my SantaFe. I also requested an oil change. Within an hour, the service was done and I was on my way home. Thanks!
MICHAEL F. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know!  We're glad to hear you had a good experience and we're looking forward to your next visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2019 Category: Service
The service personnel are very helpful.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
repair
do not want to write review

Jeff R.
Davis Junction, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Not great experience
Car in over one month and I get it back to just bring it back in! Still not convinced completely repaired. Mileage has dropped in my hybrid by 5 miles per gallon after repair! Afraid to bring it back!
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

HAVE SPOKE WITH THIS CUST ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS , WEVE PROVIDED A RENTAL ON ALL VISETS.THE LAST 3 SURVEYS HES SLAMMED US. HE HAD A INTERMITANT CONCERN AT FIRST THAT WE DROVE 60 MILES TRYING TO DUPLICATE. VEHICLE CAME BACK AND WE WERE ABLE TO DIAGNOSE A TRANS ISSUE. NEW TRANS ASSEMBLY WAS REPLACED . VEHICLE RETURNED  WITH NEW TRANS LEAKING.REPAIR WAS COMPLETED AND VEHICLE DETAILED BEFORE RETURNING TO CUSTOMER.ANY FURTHER REPAIRS HE WILL BE ADVISED TO TAKE ELSEWHERE.

Genoa, IL
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Inaccurate repair time given
Given inaccurate time info a couple of times during service visit. Unfortunately I was there waiting. If I had received accurate info, I would have had someone pick me up instead of waiting
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE, I SEE THAT WE PERFORMED A OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATE AND ALSO A FACTORY RECALL.
YOUR COMMENTS ARE IMPORTANT TO US. COULD YOU CALL ME WHEN TIME PERMITS.  STEVE  SERVICE MGR SYCAMORE FORD/HYUNDAI

IS
Ivan S.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
consistent;y good service
I have used this dealer and its predecessors since 1983 and have received consistently excellent, reliable service.
MICHAEL F. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for your great feedback!  We're looking forward to your next visit!

Deitra C.
Rochelle, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2019 Category: Service
I love the service!
I love coming here. I know they’re going to take care of my vehicle and give me any updates on any issues.
RAFAEL R. from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Jeff R.
Davis Junction, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Horrible service
Horrible service. Felt like I was in small garage with mechanics that lack knowledge
STEVE V., SERVICE MANAGER from Brian Bemis Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

spoke with cust 3/19/19. first time dealer looked at concern was unable to reproduce .drove car 60miles. cust returned next day and explained concern happened to him again, dealer drove car several miles and was able to produce a  trans concern, assembly ordered. after assembly was exchanged cust developed leak from new trans.