BR
Brenda R.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said she was referred by a friend to this business. She made an appointment, they got her right in, and they got her right back on the road again.

Charles S.
06/26/2019
Fair service!
Brian and his team are always up front and honest, they will find the best and most affordable option for you!

BG
Bruce G.
Nissan Murano
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the service was good.

Mike B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/16/2019
Only Place I Trust
These guys are 100% honest and 100% legit. They’ve worked on several cars for me and they are the only shop I send friends to!

RL
Richmond L.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Richmond said the staff always does a good job.

Daren S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/07/2019
Going the extra mile.
We started bringing our cars to Brian's several years ago. They always get us in as soon as they can. They are so friendly. Last time my husband brought his car in he needed a ride back to work on the other side of town and Brian personally took him back to work. Talk about going the extra mile. Their work is always on point. I would highly recommend these guys anytime!

BW
Bill W.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tracy. She said the service is great.

James A.
Cadillac DeVille
05/20/2019 Category: Service
James said he had no problems with his service visit.

Danna G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Danna said the service was great.

Joseph A.
Buick LeSabre
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said the employees went out of their way to pick him up and drop him off.

Mark D.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the service was done well.

DV
great experience as usual

Cory C.
Jeep Liberty
04/18/2019
The guys at Brian’s Auto took great care of us once again. If they weren’t so reasonable , efficient , and knowledgeable my wife might let me buy a new vehicle !

Kathy M.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/15/2019
Brian's Auto's performance
Once again I got a great response, great service and a great price from Brian. My car had to be towed in and it was found it needed a new starter. Once there, it started right up as if there was no problem. Brain kept it trying to get it to act up with no luck. The car had acted up and it couldn't be nailed down that the started was the problem. Brian stated he could go ahead and put a new starter in; it may or may not be the problem. Could he keep the car longer or could I keep driving it to see if it happened again explaining how a starter can behave. It was pricey to put in a new starter and he didn't want to do that till we knew for sure that was the problem. Anyone else would have slapped a new starter in, smiled and presented me with a bill for 300.00 plus. He explained all my options and didn't want to cost me more cash out of my pocket that I had to lose. So I elected to drive it. Another month passed and it happened again. Had the car towed in and this time she preformed her misbehavior for Brian and we knew definitely it was time for a new started. Brian had my car out in a day with quality products and service. The bill was reasonable and I was glad to pay it. Thanks to Brian I did get to keep my cash just a little long. And I felt that I had a car guy that was on my side that I could trust. As a single women you have a target on your back from repairmen. Brian made my life a little better and a little ore trusting.

Josh S.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Josh said he liked the service.